Sharecode[?]: /?lgt6q2fdu6do9u3/

Happy computing.

Regards.

• 4 weeks later...

hi,

the ESS key given in the front page will expire soon :

2016-05-03_071714.png.e69dafe18b47d88ab8

Any new key please ?

Thanks at all for your help and sharing.

Regards.

Gonna post it once I got it, however that is free & legitimate, I cannot challenge their SLOW response, right?

you right.

And we will wait for your update.

Huge thanks in advance for all you do.

Hi @vyzzer,

Kindly send me license for ESET Endpoint Security!

Thanks very much!

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:32 AM, immagneto said:

Hi @vyzzer,

Kindly send me license for ESET Endpoint Security!

Thanks very much!

Sorry immagneto, I just notice your post a short while ago.

I'm eager to know why you're requesting for a ESET Endpoint Security license key when you yourself are giving out ESET 1 year trial license keys to members here.

FYI, ESET Endpoint Security is a Business version of ESET Smart Security and AFAIK there's not much difference in its functionality except for the licensing channel.

Regards.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm want to install the ESET Endpoint Security to install over Windows Server.

If I'm not wrong then ESET Smart security will not work over Windows Server.

3 minutes ago, immagneto said:

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for my bad english.

AlienForce1
33 minutes ago, immagneto said:

You can install ESET Endpoint Security over Windows Server , but during installation process you will see ESET`s recommandation to install ESET File Security ...

ESET :  http://support.eset.com/kb3612/?viewlocale=en_US

Can I install ESET endpoint products on a server?

ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server (EFSW) is designed specifically to replace ESET endpoint products for use on servers (domain controller). Existing business users can migrate to ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server by contacting their local ESET office, partner or reseller.

EFSW includes new features specific for server use. A key advantage is that recommended settings for installation to a server are built into EFSW (Automatic Exclusions), so there is no need to set the "best practices" exclusions onto a server operating system or desktop computer used in a server role. For more information, visit the following Knowledgebase article:

Why should I upgrade to ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server?

How do I upgrade ESET NOD32 Antivirus or ESET Smart Security Business Edition to ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server version 4.5?

57 minutes ago, immagneto said:

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for my bad english.

No immagneto, you can't install ESET Endpoint Security on a Windows Server.

You'll need to install ESET File Security for Windows Server instead.

Please confirm that this is what you want and I'll PM you the license key for ESET File Security for Windows Server.

Regards.

37 minutes ago, AlienForce1 said:

You can install ESET Endpoint Security over Windows Server , but during installation process you will see ESET`s recommandation to install ESET File Security ...

How do I upgrade ESET NOD32 Antivirus or ESET Smart Security Business Edition to ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server version 4.5?

Thanks for your support.

7 minutes ago, vyzzer said:

No immagneto, you can't install ESET Endpoint Security on a Windows Server.

You'll need to install ESET File Security for Windows Server instead.

Please confirm that this is what you want and I'll PM you the license key for ESET File Security for Windows Server.

Regards.

Thanks for your support.

1 hour ago, immagneto said:

Hi immagneto

According to ESET Knowledgebase article "Why should I upgrade to ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server?", you can install ESET Endpoint Security on a Windows Server but you've to upgrade to ESET File Security because it's designed specifically to protect servers (domain controller) in network environments.

So, I'm not totally wrong by saying, you can't install ESET Endpoint Security on a Windows Server.

Now begs the question, why would you want to use ESET Endpoint Security on a Windows Server when ESET has highly recommended that you use a program specifically designed for that purpose?

BTW, my offer to you to use a license key for ESET File Security for Windows Server still stands.

Regards.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Kindly share the  license key for ESET File Security for Windows Server.

I want to use it over my Windows Server 2008 R2.

4 hours ago, immagneto said:

Thanks a lot for your support.

Kindly share the  license key for ESET File Security for Windows Server.

I want to use it over my Windows Server 2008 R2.

Yes immagneto, you can use ESET File Security on Windows Server 2008 R2

As the ESET File Security license key has a small predetermined number of activations allowable (100), I need you to PM me the computer name of your machine so that I know the activation belongs to you and avoid blocking your activations accidentally from the ESET Administrative Control Dashboard. This is also to prevent overuse of the license key and blacklisting from ESET.

To look up the computer name of your machine, press the Windows logo key and then tap on the Pause/Break key to open the System window.

I'll PM you the license key for ESET File Security for Windows Server shortly, please wait.

Regards.

Edit: PM sent.

1 hour ago, immagneto said:

I will share the computer name of my machine after installing the key.

OK immagneto, please do PM me the computer name of your machine and I'll assign you one activation slot exclusively for your use..

Happy computing.

Regards.

On 5/8/2016 at 8:44 PM, vyzzer said:

OK immagneto, please do PM me the computer name of your machine and I'll assign you one activation slot exclusively for your use..

Happy computing.

Regards.

My computer Falcon , my be active :( , thanks u :)

49 minutes ago, KiraSam said:

My computer Falcon , my be active :( , thanks u :)

Hi KiraSam

I've responded via PM, please go to your inbox.

Regards.

@vyzzer, can you send me a EES license? I'll send you my computer name via PM. Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, tomm said:

@vyzzer, can you send me a EES license? I'll send you my computer name via PM. Thanks in advance

Sorry tomm, all available activations slot for the EES license key (ending w/ JTGC) has been set to auto deactivation mode because someone here is giving out this license key to other members without my permission.

KiraSam is one such member who was given this license key and he is now asking me to unlock the auto deactivation mode so that he could use the activation slot. At the moment, I 'm still waiting for KiraSam to respond to my PM before deciding what to do.

The following posts has referenced to this particular issue:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/241501-ees-v6320160-~~sorry-not-for-newbies/?do=findComment&comment=1088248

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/241501-ees-v6320160-~~sorry-not-for-newbies/?do=findComment&comment=1065509

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/241501-ees-v6320160-~~sorry-not-for-newbies/?do=findComment&comment=1066237

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/241501-ees-v6320160-~~sorry-not-for-newbies/?do=findComment&comment=1066377

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/241501-ees-v6320160-~~sorry-not-for-newbies/?do=findComment&comment=1066473

Please kindly wait for awhile to let things normalise before I send you the EES license key.

Regards.

10 hours ago, tomm said:

4 hours ago, vyzzer said:

Sorry tomm, all available activations slot for the EES license key (ending w/ JTGC) has been set to auto deactivation mode because someone here is giving out this license key to other members without my permission.

Hi tomm

Looks like things are not getting any better at my end because all these freeloaders are trying very hard to cling on to the activations slot despite being deactivated several times in a day. Eset has just informed us that they've already recorded all the IP Addresses of these machines and are contemplating on whether or not to blacklist them in order to secure all the remaining activations slot. If this happens then they will no longer able to use any ESET products on their machines. A drastic move by ESET, I might say.

I don't know how long this lockdown will last and I've decided to let you use another EES license key instead so that you won't have to wait too long.

I'll PM you the EES license key shortly, please wait.

Regards.

Edit: PM sent.

Thanks @vyzzer for all you made for us.

I hope the situation will be better and we will be able to continue to share and help together on nSane.

Happy computing.

Regards.

Archived