ADGUARD for WIN / MAC [ Req Key ]

zavana

• Replies 1.5k
  • Views 167.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Android keys are no longer offered in this thread so need not ask. However I do have a very limited amount of them which I would share to helpful/contributing nsane members here whom I feel they earn it. So request only if you think you deserve it ;)

Just now, letan2178 said:

Can I ask for a Windows version key so I can use it on my PC, you help me?

thank you very much

As stated in OP (Members with less 30 post counts are ignored) An exception for you as been contributing member. PM sent.

Just now, zavana said:

As stated in OP (Members with less 30 post counts are ignored) An exception for you as been contributing member. PM sent.

thank you so much

Wait how many keys do you have for PC anyway?

Well it would be nice to have a legit version of this program for once. I'm in too.

3 hours ago, DeHaos said:

Wait how many keys do you have for PC anyway?

Well it would be nice to have a legit version of this program for once. I'm in too.

Are you talking to me???

I haven't any key, now. My PC won't boot anymore,and I've formatted suddenly, and i've lost my previous subscription.

Anyway, i asked to zavana.

Dear Zavana,
Can I have a key for windows version please? I know that I don't meet your request of 30 posts, but I'm pretty close and I hope you can make an exception in my case. I formatted my laptop and my 1-year trial license which I got from a give away is lost.

Thanks anyway.

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived