ADGUARD for WIN / MAC [ Req Key ]

zavana

• Replies 1.5k
  • Views 167k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Zavana,

Don't know if i am "valued" enough to request for the second time for a key?

Thanks in advance!

Deleted :mellow:

I have a question, about the stipulations of ur requests.. ( though it seems straight forward ) ...

If we got a key last year for a PC and OS... and it is days from expiring ( 2 as a matter of fact ) is it outside of those said stipulations to request a renewal?

10 minutes ago, HX1 said:

I have a question, about the stipulations of ur requests.. ( though it seems straight forward ) ...

If we got a key last year for a PC and OS... and it is days from expiring ( 2 as a matter of fact ) is it outside of those said stipulations to request a renewal?

While I'm not the op it does state "  Exceptions Can Be Made For Valued Members  "  With your post count etc, I would think the op would be lenient. 

I did eventually create the newest forum logo.. ( the regular one .. not the one with the other skin )... Jus sayin'.. though life takes me away for so long these days.. I haven't even had the time to update the nsane.graphics thread... and no, not trying to highjack the thread with being off topic... :P Promise.. mean that..

EDIT: Oh I guess I did just post that.. but I have already said too much... LOL.. it just sounds bad though... all hoity-toity n stuff.. LOL guess I will have to cross my fingers and wait to see.. :)

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived