ADGUARD for WIN / MAC [ Req Key ]

zavana

Can I ask for a Windows version key to enable working on my wife's pc Please ? Sorry to ask for that and sincerely hope you can render help.  Many Many thanks!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Views 167k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Sandman said:

Dear Zavana,
Can I have a key for windows version please? I know that I don't meet your request of 30 posts, but I'm pretty close and I hope you can make an exception in my case. I formatted my laptop and my 1-year trial license which I got from a give away is lost.

Thanks anyway.

Personal issues can't justified for exceptions. If given once, more would follow suit. What OP mentioned would be redundant.
Ain't difficult for you to bump up couple more posts, there are threads here where you can easily share nice meaningful photos images or funny hilarious .gif ..etc

The GiveawayClub_AdGuard Online Installer still good for new formatted/clean installations, I just tried and update to 6.1.287.1519 RC

4 hours ago, hakah said:

Can I ask for a Windows version key to enable working on my wife's pc Please ? Sorry to ask for that andsincerely hope you can render help.  Many Many thanks!!

e5fRbhD.png

3 hours ago, exodius said:

@zavana

Does possible to generate key for android too?

No longer since Promotional license substitute Android with MAC. Have an unused Android license account if you want.

10 hours ago, zavana said:

No longer since Promotional license substitute Android with MAC. Have an unused Android license account if you want.

Does it your personal account? If you will give it to me does it will work in another device?

Chickenlittle

FYI: It cost about $5/lifetime license (1 android device) and about $10 for a lifetime premium license (1 android and 1pc).

And i believe most of us can buy it. Why not let @zavana save his licenses for someone who does not have a chance  or cannot buy a license.

@zavana. Thank you for your kindness mate. 

nguyenanhdung1968

Can I ask for a Windows version key so I can use it on my PC, you help me?

thank you very much

Hey zavana, I'd really appreciate an Adguard License for Windows. Thanks a lot, really cool of you to offer such a nice giveaway. :cheers:

Just now, Cypher3927 said:

Hey zavana, I'd really appreciate an Adguard License for Windows. Thanks a lot, really cool of you to offer such a nice giveaway. :cheers:

e5fRbhD.png

17 hours ago, acum said:

hey zavana, this license is for Win or Mac is there any license for android tutorial? thanks in advance

Initially it was for Win or Android then Adguard launch MAC product and replaced Android.

14 hours ago, cyberber said:

Can I please get a License Thank you in advance

PM sent.

Hi , you gave me a key last year for Mac , can I have one for the coming year? :D

(If you planned to only give one and only one no worries mate :P )

Airstream_Bill

If you are able could I possibly have a Key for AdGuard for Windows. I hope you have a Weekend to your Liking.

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived