Adguard How To Get 1 Year Standard Bonus License [Windows/MacOSX]

november_ra1n

Just, I am using my genuine keys. I have 3.:hehe:

BTW :

I have a issue with this app.. It eats about 200 Mbps from my bandwidth.
In contract I have 1000 Mbps, but real it is 800 Mbps at night and about 600 Mbps during the day.

Any solution in order not to get reduced my bandwidth ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated !

• Replies 84
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer
5 minutes ago, Recruit said:

Just, I am using my genuine keys. I have 3.:hehe:

BTW :

I have a issue with this app.. It eats about 200 Mbps from my bandwidth.
In contract I have 1000 Mbps, but real it is 800 Mbps at night and about 600 Mbps during the day.

Any solution in order not to get reduced my bandwidth ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated !

yes block  AdguardSvc  when u not want to update program filters

its funny u say this i have been working on some thing for this and for people who not have a firewall  ill not comment more as i may post a topic about that and some tricks  soon  still tesing

7 minutes ago, knowledge said:

yes block  AdguardSvc  when u not want to update program filters

I don't think the update is the problem......
I tried several times and the same . The app. does not make update itself permanently.
Maybe something with filters :dunno:...but something else than update , because this should take low bandwidth

Same issues with the previous version. Anyway, this new version it is a bit optimized compared with previous one, but not completely, I think.

Anyway I don't need all this bandwidth.....but I wish to have at my disposal the whole capacity......

knowledge-Spammer
2 minutes ago, Recruit said:

I don't think the update is the problem......
I tried several times and the same . The app. does not make update itself permanently.
Maybe something with filters :dunno:...but something else than update , because this should take low bandwidth

Same issues with the previous version. Anyway, this new version it is a bit optimized compared with previous one, but not completely, I think.

Anyway I don't need all this bandwidth.....but I wish to have at my disposal the whole capacity......

u can inbox me   if u like but ill not comment nomore on this topic as  i am not a fan ..................

i am sure we can think of some thing to fix that  for u ?

2 minutes ago, knowledge said:

u can inbox me   if u like but ill not comment nomore on this topic as  i am not a fan ..................

i am sure we can think of some thing to fix that  for u ?

Ok man,

Maybe I will make a new topic about this issue within the next days....
I will add also some screenshots with speed tests. before and after ......

Have a nice day!

november_ra1n

Reminding this topic title is:

Adguard How To Get 1 Year Standard Bonus License

and nothing else.! There is more than enough topic commenting related with fixes..

knowledge-Spammer
Just now, november_ra1n said:

Reminding this topic title is:

Adguard How To Get 1 Year Standard Bonus License

and nothing else.!

and that y i said ill not comment nomore

14 hours ago, Skunk1966 said:

I don't understand why everyone's asking for a 1 year key when there's a permanent fix available here that works flawless

Site: http://www.nsaneforums.com
Sharecode[?]: /topic/261173-adguard-fixes-how-to-activate-adguard-6-permanently/

Simply the convenience that the key works throughout its 1 year validity regardless how many updates Adguard had, save you the doubts and hassle "I do this.. I do that.. ohh crack works.. blah blah"
Those acclaimed shared "Permanent" medicines either blacklisted/freakout on newer versions eventually. ask knowledge and pet2014, they been posting since v5..
Taker's fix is most resilient as now.

Taker's fix is most resilient as now.

where can I find Taker's fix? Can you please direct me to it (pm please)

On 2/6/2016 at 2:18 PM, Skunk1966 said:

where can I find Taker's fix? Can you please direct me to it (pm please)

I also want to see taker's fix, please share me :rolleyes:

knowledge-Spammer
18 minutes ago, coua said:

I also want to see taker's fix, please share me :rolleyes:

takers fix is more for sys administrators

so i think  he not post about it as it may not work for everyone

november_ra1n
1 minute ago, coua said:

can you share me takers fix, I want to try his fix, please if you can :rolleyes: i'll appreciate your help:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi November_Rain

Is Adguard how to get 1 year standard bonus license still working? in My VM machine it doesnt count any more. Previously it was ok. any fix?

Thanks

november_ra1n
25 minutes ago, hmtkk said:

Hi November_Rain

Is Adguard how to get 1 year standard bonus license still working? in My VM machine it doesnt count any more. Previously it was ok. any fix?

Thanks

I have not been testing since I have create this topic best person you should ask --->  zavana

I guess zavana still manage to collect the keys and share in that topic there >>

17 minutes ago, november_ra1n said:

I have not been testing since I have create this topic best person you should ask --->  zavana

I guess the ıs the one still manage to collect the keys and share in that topic there >>

Ok Thank you November_Rain..

20 hours ago, november_ra1n said:

I guess zavana still manage to collect the keys and share in that topic there >>

I got it back today. it might be my VPN not working well. one year bonus standard license is still working. Thank you.

november_ra1n
6 hours ago, YashKhan said:

november_ra1n,

Can it be done with snapshot software like AX64 Time Machine?

I never trıed on AX64 Time Machine but when you try make sure you change the IP and Change MAC address for every successful installation count as they have been explained on main topic.

khanyash
1 hour ago, november_ra1n said:

I never trıed on AX64 Time Machine but when you try make sure you change the IP and Change MAC address for every successful installation count as they have been explained on main topic.

So the license acquired through this can be used for Win/And/Mac i.e 1 license on 3 devices?

27 minutes ago, YashKhan said:

So the license acquired through this can be used for Win/And/Mac i.e 1 license on 3 devices?

actually the key is only two systems: Windows and MAC OS X

1 KEY IS FOR 1 device, if you want to use two devices or two systems, YOU NEED TWO KEYS

P/S: I GUESS

khanyash
32 minutes ago, coua said:

actually the key is only two systems: Windows and MAC OS X

1 KEY IS FOR 1 device, if you want to use two devices or two systems, YOU NEED TWO KEYS

P/S: I GUESS

Do you guys also get keys with this method?

november_ra1n mention on the 2 post of 1st page "As far as i have knowledge bonus license also activate *Adguard for Android*, so I asked here.

10 hours ago, YashKhan said:

Do you guys also get keys with this method?

november_ra1n mention on the 2 post of 1st page "As far as i have knowledge bonus license also activate *Adguard for Android*, so I asked here.

Bonus license for "Win & Android" was discontinued model, predecessor of "Win & MAC" which is shared with certain friends and respectable members here only :coolwink:

Archived