Adguard How To Get 1 Year Standard Bonus License [Windows/MacOSX]

november_ra1n

i bought it (with a massive discount) legally

I cant understand why people will go through xx steps to cheat, including installing a vm .....sad...really, really pathetic.

Do you lot steal your food from supermarkets too? electricity?

I think it would *actually* kill some of you on here to actually pay for something.

• Replies 84
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i bought it (with a massive discount) legally

I cant understand why people will go through xx steps to cheat, including installing a vm .....sad...really, really pathetic.

Do you lot steal your food from supermarkets too? electricity?

I think it would *actually* kill some of you on here to actually pay for something.

I agree with you. But also after you bought a lifetime license they stop updating the software periodically and suddenly changed to a free software? That is not fair?

• 1 month later...

thank you

I've got 4 keys Until now

vmware .

:)

Send to me one key :)

Just kidding :lol:

• 4 months later...

Adguard How To Get 1 Year Standard Bonus License

Bonus License can be use for activate Adguard Windows, Android & MAC

Required 4 Unique Installation (Different IP & Hardware Device) To Order To Be Eligible Getting 1 Years Bonus License!

SBOgNC.png

1. Register & Participate 1 year free bonus key program. [uncheck new promotion]

http://adguard.com/en/get-adguard-for-free.html

*If you wish you can also use disposable mail account:

http://www.fakemailgenerator.com/

ce0HoK.png

2. Check your mail sign in your account.

HolPfh.png

3. Install any Virtual Machine [i use Vmware Workstation] ------ How to Install Windows in VMware Workstation

4. After installing the OS in a virtual machine - set the necessary tools, including Net Framework 4.0 (required for installation and operation Adguard). After this (pre-installation Adguard) take a system snapshot

hX9VdW.png

5. Make sure 2 important tools ready before installing AG

• [Portable ]Change MAC Address 2.9.0 Build_107

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0YBGUB38/Change_MAC_Address_2.9.0_Build_107.rar_links

• To change the IP for every unique installation i recommend to use:

Cyberghost still available on promotion

Or

Do it manually see the instruction about how to change IP within Windows there >>>

6. I use Cyberghost in my real machine --> Choose desire country --> Start VPN ---> After that start Virtual Machine

IJJkob.png

7. Change MAC address --> Fill --> Random Manufacturer from list and random device ID

3vsYnM.png

Confirm the change OK --> OK

8. Use browser download Adguard with your **unique website link** install Adguard --> Update Filters

HolPfh.png

9. After each installation you can check if installation count --installed 1 times ---:

http://adguard.com/en/get-adguard-for-free.html

10. After the first installation and the subsequent ---> Close Virtual Machine ---> need to return a snapshot of the system to its original state (which existed before you installed Adguard.

5jLmyR.png

----------------------------------------------------

11. You need to repeat same progress step 6 to step 10 three more times till you have installed 4 --- AFTER EVERY INSTALLATION do not forgot returning the original state of VM [snapshot on step4].

B0EkNa.png

12. Finally go to your account page and get your 1 year bonus license. : )

https://adguard.com/en/account/main.html

arVGn3.png

Instruction is still working till the date I make this topic...

november_ra1n 18 January 2015

I installed all, I tried, I failed. I can't install Windows 10 Pro on VMware. I tried 4 times directly installing Adguard on Windows 10 & changing MAC address each & everytime installing it. I use Freedome VPN but still no avail. Sad :(. Any help are all appreciated!

Current status

Here you can see how many recommendation have been made by you.

At this moment Adguard was installed 1 time by your recommendation.

Distribute your personal links

You will get your free license key as soon as four different people will use one of your personal links to get Adguard installer. Adguard installer downloaded after using your personal link is unique and contains your participant ID. This way we find our how many recommendations you have made.

Web site link: http://adguard.com/?c=815416

Also you can share the personal link to your friends

I installed all, I tried, I failed. I can't install Windows 10 Pro on VMware. I tried 4 times directly installing Adguard on Windows 10 & changing MAC address each & everytime installing it. I use Freedome VPN but still no avail. Sad :(. Any help are all appreciated!

Current status

Here you can see how many recommendation have been made by you.

At this moment Adguard was installed 1 time by your recommendation.

Distribute your personal links

You will get your free license key as soon as four different people will use one of your personal links to get Adguard installer. Adguard installer downloaded after using your personal link is unique and contains your participant ID. This way we find our how many recommendations you have made.

Web site link: http://adguard.com/?c=815416

Also you can share the personal link to your friends

If you use the tools and follow the instruction properly there is no reason why shouldn't you get the Promotion keys.

However you can get 180 days trial keys from other topic ---------- l Adguard Premium Free For 180 Days l

PS: When you are 1 month register here and 30 post then you can obtain 1 year promotion key from other topic there --- Adguard - Windows / Android / Mac [ Request Key ] By zavana

@November_ra1n, I tried your method several months back. It was working fine. But now when I tried again yesterday Ihe installation count wasn't increasing. When I updated all the filters, I got the msg "All the filters are up-to-date". It was initially showing License Expiry Date :26th September 2015 But when I clicked the REFRESH button of license tab , it suddenly changed the expiry date to 21st Spetember 2015. Also, when Adguard got installed it showed that "Filters were updated 70 days back" How it got to know that I tried following the procedure 70 days back.? Even after spoofing MAC address, changing IP it was able to detect the earlier installation. I also deleted Adguard folder from program files, program data, removed the keys from regedit. I was using the snapshot in VMware which I created earlier. But nothing changed. How can I solve this issue? Please help me.

knowledge-Spammer

@November_ra1n, I tried your method several months back. It was working fine. But now when I tried again yesterday Ihe installation count wasn't increasing. When I updated all the filters, I got the msg "All the filters are up-to-date". It was initially showing License Expiry Date :26th September 2015 But when I clicked the REFRESH button of license tab , it suddenly changed the expiry date to 21st Spetember 2015. Also, when Adguard got installed it showed that "Filters were updated 70 days back" How it got to know that I tried following the procedure 70 days back.? Even after spoofing MAC address, changing IP it was able to detect the earlier installation. I also deleted Adguard folder from program files, program data, removed the keys from regedit. I was using the snapshot in VMware which I created earlier. But nothing changed. How can I solve this issue? Please help me.

what version u use ? i know a little bit about this program

knowledge-Spammer

@knowledge ,I tried the latest version. Version No.:5.10.2051.6368

i can help u if u like inbox me

@november_r1n thanks a lot, i have no space on hdd so i couldn't do the vmware trick, in the end i borrowed some friends' pc to do the work.​

• 4 months later...
knowledge-Spammer

i think u can use Shadow Defender aswell for when u have the installer but i no faster way then this  but as its your topic ill not comment about that

but made the images biger 

Spoiler

eRty4cJ.jpg?1

knowledge-Spammer
16 minutes ago, CoolZoid said:
knowledge, no, you're wrong. As it is written, and did. Nothing more.
And put pictures under the spoiler, please

what u mean i am wrong i think not  i think its part 5 when u have the installer u can install the same installer on one pc 2 or 3 times   with the help with Shadow Defender

so u not neeed vmwere  think about it u get what i mean i comment this as it can save some time with vmwere

knowledge-Spammer
12 minutes ago, CoolZoid said:

lol, that's why I rarely write

i like it as just now i learn from your post we in the end we all learning new things its what i like  how u think  u think how i do

• Reefa locked this topic
25 minutes ago, 7boy said:

anyone pls if u have more key to share pls PM , your help would be highly appreciated

Try askin here man

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why everyone's asking for a 1 year key when there's a permanent fix available here that works flawless

Site: http://www.nsaneforums.com
Sharecode[?]: /topic/261173-adguard-fixes-how-to-activate-adguard-6-permanently/

knowledge-Spammer
Just now, Skunk1966 said:

I don't understand why everyone's asking for a 1 year key when there's a permanent fix available here that works flawless

Site: http://www.nsaneforums.com
Sharecode[?]: /topic/261173-adguard-fixes-how-to-activate-adguard-6-permanently/

and a real patched file from my friend so all the topics that say permanently is a lie  just patched files is real permanently

but people can use what they like to use

me use patched files

taker use his own tricks

its to much topics about adgurd nowdays  i am sure lots of the topic are usein old keys

Archived