Kaspersky Internet Security for Android 1 Year License

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android 1 Year License

1. Go to the Vietnamese giveaway site:

http://kaspersky.proguide.vn/tang-kis-for-android-chao-don-kaspersky-2015-tieng-viet/huong-dan-va-tai-ve/

2. Create account [Via FB or Google Account] click on "dang ky"

h9j8ES.png

3. Hit FB or Google

xKUzrZ.png

4. Fill in the questionnaire (to be marked gender and date of birth, whose anywhere, not necessarily certainly true)

AsnScV.png

*** Unchecked `Đăng ký nhận bản tin` >>> Sign up for newsletter if you do not want to get extra spam ***

5. If done correctly, your name is displayed at the top. Hit your name open your account

N2D9LO.png

5. 2nd in a row - "ten dang nhap" - six-digit number - copy and save this 6 digits number for the next step.

Tên đăng nhập: xxxxxx

PwqJ0W.png

6. Go to the link below:

http://kaspersky.proguide.vn/tang-kis-for-android-chao-don-kaspersky-2015-tieng-viet/huong-dan-va-tai-ve/

Enter 6 digits inside the box and hit "Hoan tat"

4INh8q.png

7. Valid customer number. The system will send the license code 1 Year Kaspersky Internet Security for Anroid your email within 24 hours. You have successfully registered the program, customers are waiting Code browser.

zZLdvv.png

Download Kaspersky Internet Security for Android 11.6.4.1190 >>>

• Replies 70
  • Views 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

I'll try this...

Hi november_ra1n, which is better Bitdefender Mobile Security or Kaspersky Mobile Security?

I have never tried Bitdefender, also as a principle i have never compare any product and give advice to anyone this will cause big endless debate here and no one will gain anything.

I suggest try both and decide yourself.

I didn't see Tên đăng nhp: .... after follow your steps, just my name there, but none 2nd row. So what next?

Sorry, i skipped this step, Hit your name open your account.

november_ra1n

I didn't see Tên đăng nhập: .... after follow your steps, just my name there, but none 2nd row. So what next?

if you click your name on the top of the page next page will appear where is all your account detail. You will see 6 digit number there;

N2D9LO.png <<<<<< Click your name....

You see the number in the windows below

PwqJ0W.png

Also same 6 digit number will appear second on the row in the account detail.

I'll try this...

Hi november_ra1n, which is better Bitdefender Mobile Security or Kaspersky Mobile Security?

with both U got TOP TIER AV!!! nuttin more to say!

november_ra1n

I made everything you have said but i did not get email...

How long must wait for respond?

1 Year Kaspersky Internet Security for Anroid your email within 24 hours.

blazeblaze456

I got the code directly from COPYRIGHT FOR ANDROID KIS (*)" as I had already registered with the site I got the key immediately after directly clicking on this red colored option (COPYRIGHT FOR ANDROID KIS (*)" ) shown at the left hand side after opening my profile. It was not even required to enter 6-digit code. Extremely easy method. :showoff:

@MISSYOU, you should first log into your profile using FB / Gmail, then click on ur name, after that ur profile will get opened. Now you will see various options on the left side click on COPYRIGHT FOR ANDROID KIS (*)" option u will immediately see ur key no need of 6 digit code and no waiting required for getting any email containing the code. Super-fast and instant method for getting the code.

Hope this may help you.

november_ra1n

I got the code directly from COPYRIGHT FOR ANDROID KIS (*)" as I had already registered with the site I got the key immediately after directly clicking on this red colored option (COPYRIGHT FOR ANDROID KIS (*)" ) shown at the left hand side after opening my profile. It was not even required to enter 6-digit code. Extremely easy method. :showoff:

@MISSYOU, you should first log into your profile using FB / Gmail, then click on ur name, after that ur profile will get opened. Now you will see various options on the left side click on COPYRIGHT FOR ANDROID KIS (*)" option u will immediately see ur key no need of 6 digit code and no waiting required for getting any email containing the code. Super-fast and instant method for getting the code.

Hope this may help you.

Send the screenshot and give more detail as i do not see this option?

blazeblaze456

After clicking on "BẢN QUYỀN KIS FOR ANDROID (*)" option on left hand side of ur profile i.e. ,.( COPYRIGHT FOR ANDROID KIS (*)" ) in English after translation u will see your KIS key for Android. No waiting for email within 24 hrs , also no need of 6 digit code to enter. Simple and instant method for getting the key.

Check out this screenshot for the proof:

rtf2av.jpg

november_ra1n

I do not have "BẢN QUYỀN KIS FOR ANDROID (*)

I have everything same in your screenshot but except that red bold option in the menu list.!

november_ra1n

From that option "BẢN QUYỀN KIS FOR ANDROID (*) only I was able to get the key.

Can you please copy the url where you thee that option cause i can not see in my profile page see below:

Ue2DMK.png

I do not have "BẢN QUYỀN KIS FOR ANDROID (*)

I have everything same in your screenshot but except that red bold option in the menu list.!

These Red Option "BẢN QUYỀN KIS FOR ANDROID (*) Will appear One & Only If U Opted Or take Part In Promotion Link http://kaspersky.proguide.vn/mien-phi-kis-for-android-phien-ban-tieng-viet/?utm_source=KISforAndroidTV04&utm_medium=KC&utm_term=Topbanner&utm_campaign=affiliate/

Which Already Posted @ //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/222866-kaspersky-mobile-security-for-android-1-year-free-update/

Otherwise U won't Get That Red Option........ But it has nothing to do with This Promotion.....

From that option "BẢN QUYỀN KIS FOR ANDROID (*) only I was able to get the key.

Hey Dude Have U Already Took Part In this Promotion ....... If So U will See this Red Option @ ur Kaspersky Account.... I'm also Getting this KIS for Android Copyright Red Option Bcos I'm already took Part In it.....

november_ra1n

These Red Option "BẢN QUYỀN KIS FOR ANDROID (*) Will appear One & Only If U Opted Or take Part In Promotion Link http://kaspersky.proguide.vn/mien-phi-kis-for-android-phien-ban-tieng-viet/?utm_source=KISforAndroidTV04&utm_medium=KC&utm_term=Topbanner&utm_campaign=affiliate/

Which Already Posted @ //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/222866-kaspersky-mobile-security-for-android-1-year-free-update/

Otherwise U won't Get That Red Option........ But it has nothing to do with This Promotion.....

That is old offer and ended few months ago i still can't understand what are you trying to say?

PS nevermind i will get the mail after few hours as they promised they will send mail in 24 hours.

blazeblaze456

I had participated in that promotion program long ago. But now it is showing that the program has already ended. So the above mentioned "BẢN QUYỀN KIS FOR ANDROID (*) option won't be visible for those who have not participated in this promotion. For them, 6-digit code and mail is the only choice. We both are lucky that we had participated already in the promotion (which was available from 15/6/2014 to 16/8/2014).

I had participated in that promotion program long ago. But now it is showing that the program has already ended. So the above mentioned "BẢN QUYỀN KIS FOR ANDROID (*) option won't be visible for those who have not participated in this promotion. For them, 6-digit code and mail is the only choice. We both are lucky that we had participated already in the promotion (which was available from 15/6/2014 to 16/8/2014).

Hey dude wat r u trying to say mate..... This red option thing is nothing to do with this current promo... It is jst an option to show d KIS for Android license frm d previous R Old Promo...... So don't confuse with tis red option thing with this current promo....

BTW .... d Old\Previous Promo is already Ended as said by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

But the key which i got from it today, activated my kis for 365 days valid till 28 nov 2015.

Cause you have applied the key by the time old promotion was on but you have never collect or use this key. I have remember cause i was the first person post this old giveaway topic more than year ago.

blazeblaze456

Dude but earlier key which I used from this giveaway was 6 months and it is currently showing 1 year key.Also the 6 digit code is not being shown in my account only the 1 year key is shown.Also it is mentioned that key is valid only for 2 months and if it would have been the old key how my kis got activated.It is certainly not the old key as after using it , I should have got the message key expired.It is 100% new key.

Archived