Sandboxie 4.14

jalaffa

When you browse the Web, changes occur to your computer system. Some of these might be harmful, like the unsolicited installation of malware. When you use Sandboxie to protect your browsing session, it catches all these changes just as the browser is about to apply them into your computer system. Sandboxie does record these changes on behalf of the browser, but it records them in a special isolated folder, called the sandbox. Thus, with Sandboxie, you can browse the Web securely while still keeping all your browser's functionality for active and dynamic content, such as javascript and ActiveX. All undesired side effects can be easily undone.

Download

• Replies 110
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T&D far better then this . In T&D I can restart as often as I want without losing my chances .With Sandboxie you loose all the chances you made.

Some software need a reboot before they work properly , in that case you can not use Sandboxie !!

Does T&D allow you to virtualize not the whole system but a process' execution with its tree? If not… i prefer virtualbox to do so, i don't need to apply changes to real OS.

Sandboxie 4.14 (32 & 64 bits) + Medicine

Medicines (4):

1) Patch by OnHax [ NOT RECOMMENDED ]

2) Patch by Nael

3) Patch by uuk

4) Patch by KaranPc [ NO - STAY AWAY - NOT RECOMMENDED ]

:p

Yes , and its a blody disaster !!!!
I have been working with it for many years ( started in XP with it ), never failed and never problems with this very good tool.

Can we still use T&D 2014 in the new Win 10, who knows !!
What alternative software do we have if T&D is not compatible with Win 10 ???

Really I don't see were rebooting is and issue with this software unless you was doing some kind of hardcore testing , witch they have VMs for that . I think most use it for a extra layer of protection is all for stuff thats already installed . The new Avast 2015 There working on this.

AVAST NG
A hardware based virtualization solution capable of running each Windows process in standalone safe virtualized environment (VM) and fully integrated to your desktop. Each process is executed in its own instance of VM, which means totally isolated from your other applications. This feature is now powering the Avast DeepScreen, resulting in better detection. The technology will also eventually power the Sandbox and SafeZone components (although it does not now).

Yes thats what I'm saying sand-boxing and try and deiced if you want to try and use something latter are not the same thing . Really most of Sandboxie's comptiatin like BufferZone Pro want even run in windows 8.1 . And the developers of Acronis has removed it from the newest version . So that idea is dead anyways.

Shadow Defender is much better than SandBoxie.

i like Shadow Defender more to in a way because you don't have to fool around with a stupid patch. i got it around first part of the year, the site i got it from was the installer and a list of keys. all i had to do was install it then use a key then i had full use of it. after seeing the update for SandBoxie i went to see if there was a update for Shadow Defender there was. i downloaded it installed it and checked and it was still registered. so i guess once you use a key like i used you can update it without needing another key.

only thing i don't like about Shadow Defender is you have to exclude things if you want to run it all the time. but it does protect your hole computer not just parts of it.

last time I tried Shadow Defender It just protected my [file section] like drivers C/D/..

but changes in registry part were not reverted!

it seems useless then!

Well, if this patch does not work for 100% then can we still use this program safely ??

UUK patch like always works 100% on all kind of windows 32, 64 bits and so on, but a noob can never use it, it's just for pro's.

Well, I am going to try this thing out,coz need a replacement for Try&Decide in future !!

• 3 weeks later...
4.15 Beta Available (Latest Version 4.15.1)

icon_post_target.gifby Curt@invincea » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Combined 32/64 installer:
http://www.sandboxie.com/SandboxieInstall-415-1.exe

Separate:
http://www.sandboxie.com/SandboxieInstall32-415-1.exe
http://www.sandboxie.com/SandboxieInstall64-415-1.exe

Fixes in 4.15.1

1) Major redesign of hooking/injection code. ASLR is now enabled for 64 bit.

2) VC Redistributables are no longer downloaded by the combined 32/64 installer. The required VC DLLs are now included in the installer binary (which is why it is much larger now).

UUK patch like always works 100% on all kind of windows 32, 64 bits and so on, but a noob can never use it, it's just for pro's.

Only with uuk patch? Can you explain how?

Archived