[QOTD] Quote of the day!

rudrax

• Replies 219
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever you think, be sure it is what you think; whatever you want, be sure that is what you want; whatever you feel, be sure that is what you feel.

Thomas Stearns Eliot

If you are not giving the amount of value to someone that he deserves, you do not have the right to expect that amount you deserve from anyone else. Because as you hesitate to show value to someone thinking that it won't be beneficial for you, same way the guy who you expect from may not show value to you thinking it won't be beneficial for him.

That's why there's a wise line in hindi - KAR VALA SO HO VALA.

_unknown

Relationships are not meant to happen by force. Even if you do that, like an elastic, it will only stretch and one day it will restore back when you can't be able to apply force anymore or break apart into two pieces if you are strong enough to continue applying the force.

_unknown

• 3 weeks later...

A relation doesn't break when you give up, it does when your heart gives up and then you feel no pain.

When you give up, your heart still wants your partner and the intensity of the necessity is so intense that it will make you cry unless you find any way to go near your partner. But once your heart gives up, it's a complete different story. You will feel no weakness and all that. Your day will start normally as if nothing had happened to you. You won't even abuse your partner anymore because her existance doesn't matter for you anymore.

_unknown

I would rather train an inexperienced horse showing eagerness to learn

than an experienced donkey boasting about what he did all his life.

Wellington Britto

What Do You Do With 365 Used Condoms?

Answer: Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear. :win: :drunk:

• 1 month later...

Quote:
Very often people are looking for answer to question...
How to improve things, which isn't broken?
And then followed by several pages full of a good and wise suggestions and tutorials.

A thing which is not broken, there may have a possibility to improve it sometimes.

The more you break, the more you learn. So, happy breaking to all :duh:

A thing which is not broken, there may have a possibility to improve it sometimes.

The more you break, the more you learn. So, happy breaking to all

I totally agree with you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A man talks dirty to a women and its sexual harassment, A women talks dirty to a man and its $3.95 a minut

roflmao.gifclap3.gifLighten.gifthumbsup.gifmml.giflaie_67.gif

• 1 month later...

A child asked God: If everything is destined, then why should I wish?
God smiled & said: Maybe on some pages, I have written - 'As You Wish'.

• 4 weeks later...

There are two kinds of Mam:-

First, who is Mad About Me :wub: :hug: :love:

And the second, who is Mad At Me :angry: :spank: :chair:

- Yours truly

Deadman Inc.

here is the thing..i am really a nice person....so if i am acting like a jerk to you ...you need to ask yourself why

here is the thing..i am really a nice person....so if i am acting like a jerk to you ...you need to ask yourself why

Being a jerk, originates from yourself. Regardless the conditions, if you let your jerkness out, you will be always called a jerk even though you think you are not.?

Archived