[QOTD] Quote of the day!

rudrax

• Replies 219
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And, dcs18 hits target no one else can imagine :tooth:

Your words just came true - with an echoing sound from a tight, resounding slap. :lol:

And, dcs18 hits target no one else can imagine :tooth:

Your words just came true - with an echoing sound from a tight, resounding slap. :lol:
Oops! I don't think so. Sounds more like spanking echo from bhabi on your bums which is yet revolving in your ears :rofl:

Fools who keep pleading for emotions like humility and silence would be well-advised to cajole

their arrogant and proud partners to use extra-ribbed condoms for the desired sensitivity.

~ Yours truly

Butt hurt^^^^^^^^

I'll leave you to it, you're to sensitive...Outside of nsane you're clearly a nobody, you may fool some but you don't fool me :D

Tell the next time!

BTW, I prefer you on wilders, you're a good boy when you're amongst the real experts..very well behaved!

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya...

Prancing on the rooftops of a middle-class clubhouse
neither changes the WhoreHouse into a mansion
nor the Moron into a Wise man

~ Yours truly

"Know thyself, and you will win a hundred battles."

"Know thine enemy, and you will win... - Sun Tzu."

The original quote is "It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle."

“I have noticed that even those who assert that everything is predestined and that we can change nothing about it still look both ways before they cross the street”

― Stephen Hawking

Bluetooth v/s Wi-Fi

Men are like 'Bluetooth', he is connected to you when you are near Women are like 'Wi-Fi', she sees all available devices but connects to

and searches for other devices when you are away... the strongest one....

- :sneaky:

If you've compromised your LIFE for a piece of cheese and your fate falis you, the only two way out is DEATH or the amount that can buy you your LIFE back.

_Unknown.

Never use a canon to kill a fly.

~ Confucius

Why, what happens if I do? :naughty:

Getting 'someone' and getting 'something' are two different things which we forget so often.

_dcs18

@mona, yes. The person that hurts you the most is the person whom you love the most.

_dcs18

A change in year makes no difference; unless, your mindset is changed.

_dcs18

• 3 weeks later...

Archived