DFX Audio Enhancer 11.300

jalaffa

• Replies 32
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a free open source one out now called Peace + Equalizer APO

you install Equalizer APO then you put Peace in the install folder of Equalizer APO Its a GUI for Equalizer APO.

It works good and its free . B)

Screen shot

Du8yLVe.png

anyone tried Viper4windows (Viper4android is known as the best audio enhancer on android phone)

It looks like a nice one, I was looking at it over on one my update sites . All these programs are not very effective on players that have there own pre amps and Equalizers.

ViPER4Windows no effects. (Solution for some Realtek sound cards)

This is a common problem that is usually caused by old, outdated or just not supported audio drivers, so you have to install a supported audio driver. Right now you can try custom drivers over Internet. The Equalizer does not work with all music players: Some have equalizers of their own, and others are just not compatible.

All these audio enhancer apps work best for programs that dont have preamps and stuff you know the ones without many audio settings :D

Maybe they sould try Unchecky

How to avoid installing bundleware with the help of Unchecky

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2363165/how-to-avoid-installing-bundleware-with-the-help-of-unchecky.html

Unchecky Homepage.

http://unchecky.com/

i've been using UC for a while. it takes the hassle out of removing all the tick boxes from setup files most of us just glaze over

anyone tried Viper4windows (Viper4android is known as the best audio enhancer on android phone)

Viper is good and gives you pre and post amp control, stable and what not, I liked it and used it for some months.

Now I am switching back to SRS Audio Sandbox 1.10.2.0, the older one, NOT the new one. I will see how it goes...

I still really like Breakaway, it does some cool stuff.

Archived