DFX Audio Enhancer 11.300

jalaffa

Give your digital music files more vibrancy with DFX Audio Enhancer. DFX enhances your music listening experience by improving the sound quality of MP3, internet radio, Windows Media and other music files. Renew stereo depth, add 3D surround sound, restore sound clarity, boost your audio levels, and produce deep, rich bass sounds. DFX also features optimization for headphones usage, audio spectrum analyzer, finely-tuned music presets, powerful music and speech audio modes, and many free stylish skins. With DFX you can transform the sound of your PC into that of an expensive stereo system placed in a perfectly designed listening environment.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 32
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still using SRS Audio Sandbox v1.7.0.0 fixed by SND from way back in 2006. It has a native 64 bit version.

I've tried DFX Audio Enhancer in the past and its just not the same. The newer version of Audio Sandbox, SRS HD Audio Lab, is not better. In fact I've found they

removed tweaking options from the older versions <_<

I'm still using SRS Audio Sandbox v1.7.0.0 fixed by SND from way back in 2006. It has a native 64 bit version.

I've tried DFX Audio Enhancer in the past and its just not the same. The newer version of Audio Sandbox, SRS HD Audio Lab, is not better. In fact I've found they

removed tweaking options from the older versions <_<

Perhaps share the 1.7.0.0. SND version that you use here ;)

about SRS Audio Sandbox... //www.nsanedown.com/?request=13875741

Sorry, but that is not the point, an expert on using the sw clearly said an older versions is far better than new builds. Therefore, I am asking for the *old* version and __not__ the new cut down version.

hmm do you have the main exe as only the patch as included in that archive

This was not the last version of SRS Audio Sandbox last one was SRS.Audio.SandBox.v1.10.2.0.Incl.Keymaker-CORE it has versions x64 and x86 in one installer after that they switch to SRS HD Audio Lab

that on the front page is the SandBox just a little newer is all.

This was not the last version of SRS Audio Sandbox last one was SRS.Audio.SandBox.v1.10.2.0.Incl.Keymaker-CORE it has versions x64 and x86 in one installer after that they switch to SRS HD Audio Lab

that on the front page is the SandBox just a little newer is all.

LOL, another one missing the point of the thread, *giggles* thanks for all your helps guys tho.

It is in the download. Dont you see it? :huh: Its called "SRS_Audio_Sandbox_64"

ugh, am i being a blind barsteward, lemme go see, hehe

ARGHHH!!!! FRIGGIN 7-ZIP 9.33 alpha completely failed to see that one file of three !!!

I have the file, thanks @lurch234

and again, thanks to the other chaps :)

/me goes a hunting for a different 7-zip version, 'alpha' sw is never a good thing anyway!

There is no difference in version 1.10.2.0 was just bug fixes was all its better than 1.7.0.0 :P

Changes from 1.7.0.0 to 1.10.2.0

• Made a single combined installer for 32 and 64 bit.
  • Fixed bug where the audio would crash after 6 hours of playback.
  • Fixed Definition in Headphone 360.
  • Fixed issue in Vista where the SAS panel would be brought to the foreground when USB devices were inserted.
  • Fixed 64-bit control panel problem where the panel would not run properly.

ok, so that version is ... SRS Audio Sandbox 1.10.2.0 -- 02-11-2012 06:04

My friend, you are not talking about what I have uploaded. I have re-installed it before uploading it. The screenshots provided are mine.

Which clearly shows v 1.7.0.0. And here are the details from the installer I uploaded. Check the product version:

LjSOGxH.jpg

There is no difference in version 1.10.2.0 was just bug fixes was all its better than 1.7.0.0 :P

BTW steve is right. I just never felt like upgrading since I never encountered any problems :P

ok, so that version is ... SRS Audio Sandbox 1.10.2.0 -- 02-11-2012 06:04

My friend, you are not talking about what I have uploaded. I have re-installed it before uploading it. The screenshots provided are mine.

Which clearly shows v 1.7.0.0. And here are the details from the installer I uploaded. Check the product version:

@lurch234 Yeah, it was all my confusion with 7-zip being stupid. You are very correct, the version number i listed was from the nsane pages which is something quite different. I am sorry for any confusion caused.

@steven36 Thanks for pointing that out, and with such detail :) I'll take a look at both versions, as well as something i've been using on Android which is awesome and has a Windows version. FYI, that's called Viper4, however, it's a little bit involved as it needs the user to have "Impulse Response" files and "Convolver" enabled, however, once set up, the DSP effect is pretty extraordinary via headphones - feels like you have a subwoofer next to your head :)

NSANELY Awesome guys, really !

DFX 11.300 retail setup was not yet released

DFX 11.300 retail set up hasn't been released yet! No great deal in fact, you unmark the option for additional crapware and that's all! :lol:

Archived