Kis 3 years keys blocked (http://promo.kaspersky.com/wvu)

Leon90

till today no one answer my 5 email to mail.wvu.edu, just one person... Bob...just hoping from him..to joint that promo..get the codes

sent to me or just comment on Google+ (he active) on Google+ so many American people love Google+..then i will shared here..

• Replies 138
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kantry123, i let you know, yesterday have sent email to some of alumni WVU (Western Virginia University) US.

to follow above promo link. i hope lucky.

Can u tell me how did u make that email?

I also wqnna signup for that e-mail

Pls...provide some details

you should submit, an application form at WVU, at least for undergraduate admissions, then still wait for approval.

after goal you good to go with @mail.wvu.edu

"There is a nonrefundable application fee of $30 (WV resident) or $60 (nonresident or international). Fee is payable by credit card or debit card (Discover, MasterCard, or Visa) or by eCheck"

Did u pay 60$ ?

I went all the steps to here:

Pay 60$ !! :usama:

blazeblaze456

Also what about SSN? and how to get WVUID? As SSN last 4 digits required for getting WVUID. If fake SSN entered then it throws message as Invalid SSN entered.

@kantry123, i let you know, yesterday have sent email to some of alumni WVU (Western Virginia University) US.

to follow above promo link. i hope lucky.

Can u tell me how did u make that email?

I also wqnna signup for that e-mail

Pls...provide some details

you should submit, an application form at WVU, at least for undergraduate admissions, then still wait for approval.

after goal you good to go with @mail.wvu.edu

"There is a nonrefundable application fee of $30 (WV resident) or $60 (nonresident or international). Fee is payable by credit card or debit card (Discover, MasterCard, or Visa) or by eCheck"

Did u pay 60$ ?

I went all the steps to here:

Pay 60$ !! :usama:

You mean This promo link >>>> http://freeav.wvu.edu/ (even WV resident should pay for $30) ?

@ iih1

I quoted exactly what was writen...

If so, now I'm know why they didn't answer me, they should paid $30 for this promo...btw thanks for info.

@ iih1

If so, now I'm know why they didn't answer me, they should paid $30 for this promo...btw thanks for info.

Paying $ 30 is very cheap, where do I sign ....

@ iih1

That's useless

If u r a resident of US then it's 30$

Otherwise 60$

So I think it's better to buy rather than..paying for this with no guarantees of getting any key

@ iih1

Hi Boops, furthermore Please PM Ehsan..he is US resident.

• 2 months later...

Give me whole tutorial for how to active it....

Give me whole tutorial for how to active it....

The TUT has been posted several times even also in Kaspersky dedicate thread by NOvember RAin

regards

Archived