Kis 3 years keys blocked (http://promo.kaspersky.com/wvu)

Leon90

• Replies 138
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but now i have 30 day trial, yesterday I had the active license :(

how can I do to get 3 years of license that I had activated?

If you did not activate the keys before Kaspersky block and save activation reg file somewhere you have no luck there is nothing you can do about it... Instruction has been post above helping people with that condition just in case if they want to reinstall Kaspersky in the future also hoping Kaspersky is not going to block the keys via blacklisted keys base updated...!

However 30 days is 30 days you all know that we have working trial reset you can extent the trial every coming 30 days with no problemo! till now there is no need to be worry about anything.!

two days ago I had kaspersky activated with license for 3 years, and today I just put the 30-day trial :(

I can retrieve the reg?

november_ra1n

two days ago I had kaspersky activated with license for 3 years, and I just put the 30-day trial :(

I can retrieve the reg?

Within my knowledge if you delete or deactivate 3 years license and switch on 30 days build in trial period you can not retreve the reg file. Unless if someone comes with brilliant idea how to retrieve the reg files from past used key!

If you did not activate the keys before Kaspersky block and save activation reg file somewhere you have no luck there is nothing you can do about it... Instruction has been post above helping people with that condition just in case if they want to reinstall Kaspersky in the future also hoping Kaspersky is not going to block the keys via blacklisted keys base updated...!

However 30 days is 30 days you all know that we have working trial reset you can extent the trial every coming 30 days with no problemo! till now there is no need to be worry about anything.!

two days ago I had kaspersky activated with license for 3 years, and today I just put the 30-day trial :(

I can retrieve the reg?

By God! may be it's not me! Key still working for now! :rolleyes:

november_ra1n

doing a system recovery?

Only idea i can think of try to use Windows Restore option and go back to date and time when you have 3 years keys on into Kaspersky that may work but not quite sure just worth to try end of the day you have nothing to loose..!

The question may be if you have the System Restore point any time when you have 3 years keys activated on Kaspersky.?

Agreed to november_ra1n ..no one can retrieve the reg files from past used key!

work great for me..

54928556567763095419.png

Just keep for yourself.. you're the lucky guy....Please don't share your reg files, otherwise your key will be blocked soon.

It was matter of time. First we go all gung ho on the promos and screw it up. Second, then we try to fix it when it's too late. I guess we haven't learned from past mistakes. :thumbsdown:

it's only a matter of time that kaspersky blocks keys for those who still have active 3 year subscriptions running.

Good that i didn't switched to kis from ESET after getting the key on 23rd.

I ditched KIS for good when it failed to detect a malicious trojan which frozed the pc with cpu running at 100 % even when KIS 2015 was running in realtime it did nothing but lazily lying in the background.

Still it doesn't have signatures to detect it while eset is having it's signatures since july 10. 50 days (and counting) is too much for a leading AV like kaspersky to not add it.

it's only a matter of time that kaspersky blocks keys for those who still have active 3 year subscriptions running.

I ditched KIS for good when it failed to detect a malicious trojan which frozed the pc with cpu running at 100 % even when KIS 2015 was running in realtime it did nothing but lazily lying in the background.

Still it doesn't have signatures to detect it while eset is having it's signatures since july 10. 50 days (and counting) is too much for a leading AV like kaspersky to not add it.

I have no doubt that ESET is a good antivirus suite. We also have Norton and Bitdefender, Panda and even seems to rise from the ashes.
We have good alternatives. I remind you that for Bitdefender, there are currently good Giveways, 3, 6, and 9 months of protection.

So does this mean that we can't activate 2nd and 3rd PC even if current license is still active?

This is indeed worrying news for kaspersky and at the same time really strange. Do you remember the trojan's name ? Which Eset version are you using now ? Thanks in advance.

P.S : Bitdefender is nothing more than an automated nightmare, which doesn't let you manually configure anything, so it is a big NO THANKS for me

This is indeed worrying news for kaspersky and at the same time really strange. Do you remember the trojan's name ? Which Eset version are you using now ? Thanks in advance.

P.S : Bitdefender is nothing more than an automated nightmare, which doesn't let you manually configure anything, so it is a big NO THANKS for me

I would not worry about it. Must see that conditions have been given the location of the virus.
We should note that the antivirus is not 100% effective, and SO conditions and can affect your PC performance.
Bitdefender has use of "profile" in which you must set to be comfortable. Often using Firefox or Chrome, which have their own analysis of malicious pages may interfere causing excessive slowness in loading pages, like AddBlock and other extensions.

trojan name is NSIS/TrojanDropper.Agent.BQ. bitdefender/Mbam/kis still don't have the ability to detect it

this is the virustotal report https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/74628bf59072a0d0e2bc1196a021afd65615aadb91822a2dae0bea4d68f90c6e/analysis/1409072950/

I would not worry about it. Must see that conditions have been given the location of the virus.
We should note that the antivirus is not 100% effective, and SO conditions and can affect your PC performance.
Bitdefender has use of "profile" in which you must set to be comfortable. Often using Firefox or Chrome, which have their own analysis of malicious pages may interfere causing excessive slowness in loading pages, like AddBlock and other extensions.

i know no security setup is 100% foolproof,but atleast one of the top 3 av suites or MBAM should have detected it in real time. when the file was clicked both mbam & kis 2015 were running in RTP.

trojan name is NSIS/TrojanDropper.Agent.BQ. bitdefender/Mbam/kis still don't have the ability to detect it

this is the virustotal report https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/74628bf59072a0d0e2bc1196a021afd65615aadb91822a2dae0bea4d68f90c6e/analysis/1409072950/

We must not alert because our antivirus does not detect a particular virus.
All antivirus have an error rate, and false positive. It is the daily bread.
While any new system that is used to locate the elusive bugs is good, and ESET wins a point in this particular, but the analyzes are performed from AV-Comparatives and AV-Test, position the antivirus based on a result generally based on specific conditions of each suite.

We must not alert because our antivirus does not detect a particular virus.
All antivirus have an error rate, and false positive. It is the daily bread.
While any new system that is used to locate the elusive bugs is good, and ESET wins a point in this particular, but the analyzes are performed from AV-Comparatives and AV-Test, position the antivirus based on a result generally based on specific conditions of each suite.

You are absolutely right on this one, but think about it, even McAfee detects it ! ( LOL ) So it must be something that slipped away from top AV's , but not from "second rate" AV's .. This is the 1% of non-detection that we see in AV-Test like you said.

Anyway, i use Kaspersky at least for 12 years now, and throughout those years, i remember getting infected only ONCE. So good & intelligent use of computer + good AV = 99% Protection guaranteed.

You are absolutely right on this one, but think about it, even McAfee detects it ! ( LOL ) So it must be something that slipped away from top AV's , but not from "second rate" AV's .. This is the 1% of non-detection that we see in AV-Test like you said.

Anyway, i use Kaspersky at least for 12 years now, and throughout those years, i remember getting infected only ONCE. So good & intelligent use of computer + good AV = 99% Protection guaranteed.

Right. I like ESET, but when I test it, I have no sense of security as I have with Kasprersky.
Perhaps it is a personal apreciciación mine, and is confused.
Well anyway as you say, be careful who you let in your house.
Interestingly, I read an article where a new commenting system virus assembly takes place within the PC, as a constructor. He is not a threat, but what then performed, creating structures in principle but not harmful at any given time is up and create the threat under the skin of his signature files that have such as system files.

Archived