Which one would you like to choose as a 64-bit flavor of firefox?

rudrax

Which one would you like to choose as a 64-bit flavor of firefox?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you use any why?

• Replies 21
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firefox Nightly, unfortunately - it is a victim either of; ignorance or collateral damage. Wl2LIwk.gif

Yeah, no doubt that it's a very advanced thing but addon's compatibility factor and frequent updates will pi$$ many off.

Firefox Nightly, unfortunately - it is a victim either of; ignorance or collateral damage. Wl2LIwk.gif

Yeah, no doubt that it's a very advanced thing but addon's compatibility factor and frequent updates will pi$$ many off.

No pain - no gain. g4ZwQYe.gif

No pain - no gain. g4ZwQYe.gif

Pain = Gain - makes it worthy

Pain > Gain - :shutup:

Pain < Gain - :win:

Mine is not in the options :sadwalk:

image.png

My_Vote.png

Notice anything :naughty:

Wrong.pngCorrect.png

• 3 weeks later...

Never tried Waterfox x64 :uhuh:

but tried cyberfox - it was gud :yes:

then tried palemoon - it was better :thumbsup:

but the best was saved for the last i.e. the nightly. :win: :rockon:

Use it and u will feel the difference when u go back to other variants ;)

I think it might be on Linux too, but Firefox is x64 by default on OS X (funny thing is Chrome is x86 there, but I think it is everywhere).

• 2 weeks later...

Use Waterfox since the early days w/ win7 x64 and got used to it, I'm a Firefox/Waterfox big fan.

I think it might be on Linux too, but Firefox is x64 by default on OS X (funny thing is Chrome is x86 there, but I think it is everywhere).

Yes, on Linux Firefox and Chrome are x64.

WaterFox here. I have never tried the other two in the list. In Firefox some functionality is broken because of my security setup, I notice that even more is broken in Waterfox, but I have adapted.

WaterFox here. I have never tried the other two in the list. In Firefox some functionality is broken because of my security setup, I notice that even more is broken in Waterfox, but I have adapted.

What's it? :o :o :o

• 2 months later...

Yeyii FireFox nightly for me ...just one bug i sometimes experiance freezes

other than that Waterfox/cyberfox both are gud...

Thanks to Torres for all his configs implememnted over my nightly makes it stable , fast and anonymous

Regards

Yeah, the Nightlies are simply awesome - unfortunately, slumdog millionaires like the one who started this poll fail to understand this fact of life. :tehe:

Yeah, the Nightlies are simply awesome - unfortunately, slumdog millionaires like the one who started this poll fail to understand this fact of life. :tehe:

i don't like nightlies, mainly because most of the time some of my fav extensions aren't working properly there.

and those extensions for me are of much more use as 64bit, which doesn't offer me any benefit (yet).

and i also wonder why always just the nightlies are as 64bit available.

i don't like nightlies, mainly because most of the time some of my fav extensions aren't working properly there.

and those extensions for me are of much more use as 64bit, which doesn't offer me any benefit (yet).

and i also wonder why always just the nightlies are as 64bit available.

All my extensions are working fine with the Nightlies and they are available in both flavors (x64-bit and x32-bit, as well.) 6HUIPBa.gif

Archived