Total Uninstall 6.6.0

jalaffa

• Replies 90
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loader is really working fine? any one tried this else

ps:-just test. loader only work with net on. license.dat keep deleted when net off or block tu.exe with file host...

It work only for x86! Again! And info from cracker show me this. This is stupid fix for me! Again!

your uninstaller vs total uninstall vs revo uninstaller??

pls frens give ur reviews n suggest me better one among them

I dont know if its still the best or not ..years back one of my friends done a test that proved TU was best that it removed the most leftovers.. but back then most software did not monitor installation so TU was the best .. But now all most all of them can monitor installation .So some one would have run new test 2014.

Here's another review i see for 2014 Revo wins again And TU did not even make it in the top 8 in there review .

http://www.reviewzap.com/uninstaller-software

It work only for x86! Again! And info from cracker show me this. This is stupid fix for me! Again!

it's better than nothing... :D http://www.reviewzap.com/uninstaller-software (Thanks to steven36)

Not for me its not I cant use it My computer is x64 .. I have and XP but its put up I never use it . Besides @software182 done pointed out its not fully working in x86 ether . I found 2 Reviews saying Revo was best someone has always been able to crack it . It makes me wonder does people want TU because its hard to crack or do they want it because its that good . Reviews say otherwise. Does anyone have any proof that TU is any better you would have to have a working key to run a test by the way lol. So I'm testing Revo again been along time ..

Last Total Uninstall we had a key was for v: 6.3.4 , but this can be used on all versions that we found a valid key :-

1) - Uninstall everything and clean as it was the 1st time you are using TU :-

2) - Remove all references on your firewall about TU.

3) - Remove all references about TU on Host File.

4) - Also remove references on «exclusions» you may have added on your Anti-virus, about TU

5) - Use Registry Trash Keys Finder 3.9.2.1 ( Freeware ) to eliminate previous keys and reboot computer

6) - When ready to start, NET OFF, and install TU v. 6.2.4 , 6.3.1, 6.3.4 or any other version with a valid key found.

7) - Open Total Uninstall and apply serial / key . If it shows «Registration accepted »or something similar, you may continue. Otherwise , forget and start with another version and another key from the beginning.

8º) - If key was accepted add these line to Host File :-» « 0.0.0.0 martau.com total-uninstall.com »

9) - Now, open REGEDIT and use FIND to search for « Total Uninstall ».

10)- You shall find several times on the right side of Registry the line :--» "C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6\Tu.exe" /m"%1"

11)- Where it says «Predefinition» use «modify» line posted above ( 10)- ) and change to 0 where it shows 1 ---» m"%0"

12) Keep on «Find» and do the same to all other lines with this reference that are going to appear.

13) When all modified ( 4 / 5 lines ? ) close Regedit , reboot computer and put NET ON.

14) Use some software to Backup your System.

15) TU will maintain registration.

16) E N D .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope it works for all !

Cheers

Jofre

If 6.3.4 remain registered , can i install 6.6.0/latest over 6.3.4 ? And will 6.6.0/latest also registered?

If 6.3.4 remain registered , can i install 6.6.0/latest over 6.3.4 ? And will 6.6.0/latest also registered?

it's won't activate, your TU 6.6 especially on X64....try yourself..

Mine is Win 7 Pro SP1 ( x64) , so the loader of course does not work here. However the most important is those that already tried, should explain if the program searches the Registry for remaining lines left over, when you uninstall a program. If it does not, then the loader is not good.

Cheers

Jofre

It work only for x86! Again! And info from cracker show me that. This is stupid fix for me! Again!

it's better than nothing...

The cracker is poor. He is weak. He fail to make fix under x64. Then what can I say for quality under x86? It is poor too!

The cracker is poor. He is weak. He fail to make fix under x64. Then what can I say for quality under x86? It is poor too!

i bet u have not ever cracked a software in your life

software182

It work only for x86! Again! And info from cracker show me that. This is stupid fix for me! Again!

Maybe you can contact them and tell them they are weak... ( if you have balls to tell them :troll: )

show some respect dude

software182

i bet u have not ever cracked a software in your life

323651f74d7319aa5bf115781f63e9a8be0aa789

Maybe you can contact them and tell them they are weak... ( if you have balls to tell them :troll: )

show some respect dude

RmK-FreE wasnt this the same person that was banned from appznet borad once for being a ripper of cracks ? lol

Edit: There I just said to his face he just seen every thing hes a member here like you and me ... I have to kind of agree with BTJB on this here it is 2014 and people still just cracking on x86 When most new OS thats sold now days are x64 . Get a VM and crack in that if you dont want to install x64.

I'm weak, but I'm still learning :P

Therefore, there will be for BTJB versions x64 :lol:

I am poor and that is why I have x86 system :D

RmK-FreE wasnt this the same person that was banned from appznet borad once for being a ripper of cracks ? lol

When it comes to appznet board, for me it was a misunderstanding and that is why I will not comment...

Probably all of my cracks are ripped :D :P

I'm weak, but I'm still learning :P

Therefore, there will be for BTJB versions x64 :lol:

I am poor and that is why I have x86 system :D

When it comes to appznet board, for me it was a misunderstanding and that is why I will not comment...

Probably all of my cracks are ripped :D :P

You ever try VirtualBox with a pirated copy of x64 on it? JW may crack it fully on x64 on one these updates if he ever gets time ..I think if any one could he can. As far as Appznet I was just picking on you I left there long ago myself lol.

Mine is Win 7 Pro SP1 ( x64) , so the loader of course does not work here. However the most important is those that already tried, should explain if the program searches the Registry for remaining lines left over, when you uninstall a program. If it does not, then the loader is not good.

Cheers

Jofre

Namnl_s.png

looking forward for the x64 bit version, goodluck with the work :)

roustar31cn

You must be a good Cracker!let me see you's TU 6.6 X64 Fix?!

yep, we do appreciate to who was share this loader, even just for 32 Bits.. :rolleyes:

You ever try VirtualBox with a pirated copy of x64 on it? JW may crack it fully on x64 on one these updates if he ever gets time ..I think if any one could he can. As far as Appznet I was just picking on you I left there long ago myself lol.

I do not have much time, but how do I find time, I will try to do for version x64.

I can't promise anything.

JW certainly has more experience than I do and can do crack for TU.

RmK-FreE wasnt this the same person that was banned from appznet borad once for being a ripper of cracks ?

Now this explains why he had not fully cracked. But he has desire to help somehow. Well then, no problem, it is better then nothing.

Respect!

I do not have much time, but how do I find time, I will try to do for version x64.

I can't promise anything.

JW certainly has more experience than I do and can do crack for TU.

I test your loader in VirtualBox portable XP Pro SP 3 x86 Fully Updated March 2014 It has this problem say if you uninstall something like IDM that it reboots to finish uninstalling afterwards TU will open up and want a key and your blacklisted and your loader no longer works because it runs off loader only its needs to be a search and replace loader to fully work. And its not because It access the internet ether as on my host computer its blocked in windows FW .. It worked tell I uninstalled something that needed to reboot to finish now TU wants a key every time I start VM XP up.

Edit: I got it to work again by uninstalling reinstalling and putting lic.dat back in the program folder though . I didn't have clean nothing.

Bug: It dont work for reboot uninstalls.

Edit 2: The work around for this is to do a Monitored Install , Uninstall with Windows uninstaller reboot and open TU and delete leftovers with Monitored uninstall.

RmK-FreE wasnt this the same person that was banned from appznet borad once for being a ripper of cracks ?

Now this explains why he had not fully cracked. But he has desire to help somehow. Well then, no problem, it is better then nothing.

Respect!

Just because He was banned from there dont mean he really done it.. they try ban me and I all i done was say something off the wall like you just did .. and I worked my butt off for that site for years uploading .. They would ban anyone even some got banned who done nothing .. Be nice!

Archived