Total Uninstall 6.6.0

jalaffa

Whats up with this Vietnam trolls, spamming nsane total unistall threeds with fejk pictures? (or just bragging)

Spend your time do something else for god sake. or post a fix... oh what you do not have a fix!?

All Vietnam people are not trolls, most are far more generous about sharing than westerners are witch makes me thank its Martau even more. :D

• Replies 90
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all of you just PM Jofre. He has working key and not blacklisted. He promised @ shout couple days ago. :D

@sirri :-

I didn`t say I had a valid key for total uninstall . I said I discovered a way to keep those versions registered with a valid key, without the need of using a firewall and with Net on.

Those valid keys I found for previous versions were posted here before I tested them, right away.

Because of you, now everybody is sending me messages and I can`t help them.

Cheers

Jofre

Staff Note: All who pm's jofre about a key should stop doing that now.

software182

all of you just PM Jofre. He has working key and not blacklisted. He promised @ shout couple days ago. :D

I didn`t say I had a valid key for total uninstall . I said I discovered a way to keep those versions registered with a valid key, without the need of using a firewall.

Those valid keys I found for previous versions were posted here before I tested them, right away.

Cheers

Jofre

:lol: maybe you can ask mod to delete what sirri said and you won't get rid any messages :p

So Who To PM For The Key??? :naughty:

no one (sorry for not being clear there)

no one

Then How To Get The Full Version ??? :doh:

I found it how to get full version ! http://goo.gl/NLT9MO

Pis aller :P

I didn`t say I had a valid key for total uninstall . I said I discovered a way to keep those versions registered with a valid key, without the need of using a firewall.

Cheers

Jofre

:lol: maybe you can ask mod to delete what sirri said and you won't get rid any messages :P

I knew everyone was just whizing in the wind .. We not had a key to leak since Nov. 2013 .Why would we today lol .

software182

:) good work. Thanks.

:troll: :troll:

VvQdGAS.png

Nice try, i'm still using the old portable version by fuken ( 6.3.4 ) i bet the professional edition should be like this

Untitled.png

and not like this :p

VvQdGAS.png

Maybe you're using Team-Rept patch :troll: :p

Nice try, i'm still using the old portable version by fuken ( 6.3.4 ) i bet the professional edition should be like this

and not like this :P

Maybe you're using Team-Rept patch :troll: :P

and not like this :P

Maybe you're using Team-Rept patch :troll: :P

or :D photoshop.

ofXiYHD.png

@ Jofre, BE A GENTLE AND HONEST Eu o respeito como um veterano

Do I need post your shout couple day ago here ? I don't think so and I won't. You said that already valid key (v6.5) and will posted soon..

Now we all are waiting for.... :lol:

cheers :wub:

I didn`t say I had a valid key for total uninstall . I said I discovered a way to keep those versions registered with a valid key, without the need of using a firewall and with Net on.

nevertheless i would like to know this method.

Me personally, Happy with FG TU 6.34..than PM someone..with no replies....
If have something useful..i will share here..that is my happiness :D

Me personally, Happy with FG TU 6.34..than PM someone..with no replies....

If have something useful..i will share here..that is my happiness :D

you 're generous guy :D

nevertheless i would like to know this method.

Last Total Uninstall we had a key was for v: 6.3.4 , but this can be used on all versions that we found a valid key :-

1) - Uninstall everything and clean as it was the 1st time you are using TU :-

2) - Remove all references on your firewall about TU.

3) - Remove all references about TU on Host File.

4) - Also remove references on «exclusions» you may have added on your Anti-virus, about TU

5) - Use Registry Trash Keys Finder 3.9.2.1 ( Freeware ) to eliminate previous keys and reboot computer

6) - When ready to start, NET OFF, and install TU v. 6.2.4 , 6.3.1, 6.3.4 or any other version with a valid key found.

7) - Open Total Uninstall and apply serial / key . If it shows «Registration accepted »or something similar, you may continue. Otherwise , forget and start with another version and another key from the beginning.

8º) - If key was accepted add these line to Host File :-» « 0.0.0.0 martau.com total-uninstall.com »

9) - Now, open REGEDIT and use FIND to search for « Total Uninstall ».

10)- You shall find several times on the right side of Registry the line :--» "C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6\Tu.exe" /m"%1"

11)- Where it says «Predefinition» use «modify» line posted above ( 10)- ) and change to 0 where it shows 1 ---» m"%0"

12) Keep on «Find» and do the same to all other lines with this reference that are going to appear.

13) When all modified ( 4 / 5 lines ? ) close Regedit , reboot computer and put NET ON.

14) Use some software to Backup your System.

15) TU will maintain registration.

16) E N D .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope it works for all !

Cheers

Jofre

chlorophyll

your uninstaller vs total uninstall vs revo uninstaller??

pls frens give ur reviews n suggest me better one among them

Archived