Internet Download Manager 6.21

jalaffa

i used olexijil's patch from long time ago and never "re-patch" again.

FKXvfrpN.png

can you share the patch?

• Replies 156
  • Views 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do the following:

1) When a new version of IDM is released, simply reinstall over the top.
2) Apply the old patch of "Team Reis".
3) Works for me without problem have several months.

Note:
- I liberate access at the firewall for output (obviously), but blocking the entrance.
- I don't make updates directly via IDM, since new versions come out frequently.
- In the "host" file there is no reference to IDM.

IGIMizt.jpg

GUTwJ8w.jpg

Patch (350 KB):
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1dc65781

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gift: Alternative Toolbar.

Extract all files to "C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Toolbar". Restart IDM and it will add the new toolbars. Choose your favorite in View -> Toolbar.

h3m_toolbars.pngtoolbar8.png

And several other ...

Download (2 MB):
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/83b14de7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still using unreal rce from several IDM versions ago and v6.21 installed like all other versions, started up as usual. Also using the Host file method.

Running W7 x86. Nothing is blocked in firewall, hhmmm, interesting.

Not really interesting to me because your Host file method is keeping you registered not the patch.

What is interesting to me is the fact sometimes I had to turn my net off to register with host blocks and sometimes I didn't . But with blocking IPs I can uninstall it with windows uninstaller and reinstall it and the key stays valid in the registry . Or I can remove the key from the registry and register it right back.

Still using unreal rce from several IDM versions ago and v6.21 installed like all other versions, started up as usual. Also using the Host file method.

Using both - the patch and the hosts, too!!! :tehe:

Using both - the patch and the hosts, too!!! :tehe:

Yes when I read that it was Déjà vu.. I thought i was back on appznet about 5 years ago and the patched stop working after a very long time and some were posting the broken patch and saying it works with host blocks . :lol: Host blocks will keep you registered you may have to turn your net off to get it registered but it keep you there .. I can get it to work. I never needed a patch for it.

in my case host file is still same. i just install the new version over the old one and do not have to worry about activation.

in my case host file is still same. i just install the new version over the old one and do not have to worry about activation.

whatever the method it's doesn't matter,..so far you can use IDM fully function, feature. and free. :unsure:

Been posted at ru-board already, I guess that`s where you took the link, though you don`t name the source (like you always do)

babelpatcher

well.. you may try my patch :D

site: rghost.netcode: /56875137MD5: BD59B0992CBA4440875DC7E4EF0242C4SHA1: A5C10994AFE1BAEAB394535E6DBD4135345B0C63CRC32: 16E21B1F

*** No fake serial number appear

*** No need to patch IDMGrHlp.exe :D uups

*** No need to messed up hosts file :D uups again

*** No need to update ip address in firewall configuration :D uups agaain

if , yes do this only if, fake serial number message pop up, just delete IDM reg info from registry :D

32bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Internet Download Manager
64bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Internet Download Manager

Delete: Email, FName, LName, Serial

IDM will be unregistered but you can use it forever :D

hi babelpatcher.. thanks for da patch... will try it (but nxt time/update) as yesterday i already patched it with IDM.6.21.x.update.1 Team REIS.

and still working perfectly

Been posted at ru-board already, I guess that`s where you took the link, though you don`t name the source (like you always do)

Are you referring to the portable I posted?

No, retail direct link which I posted at ru-board, why would you think I was referring to your portable, pardon me?

I found that portable on a forum that's in Chinese. Used Google Translate to read it, but thought maybe it was originally posted on ru-board. But I don't go to ru-board

Archived