uTorrent 3.4.2 Build 32343

Matt

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz now as u just talk if u not going to help make this softwere better y comment back people are geting better all the time with cracking and patching i have all the softwere i need so i like it test softwere like u do and thats it. its all about free and working softwere if u going to dis things y not help make it better if u all that ?

No Im not the one who told the guy to compare the free with the plus you did .. I was just pointing out the fact the screen you post that patch cant do none of that but remove the ads witch you can do yourself I can just overwirte the exe in my portable to update and I never have ads from when I removed along time ago with built in settings.

• Replies 30
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge-Spammer

• steven36

• iih1

• dcs18

Top Posters In This Topic

knowledge-Spammer

my english not so good so i sometime post pic so people can get what i am saying more better if u no what i mean lol

Well what if some noob try to use it over on a private tracker and got banned for useing patched DHT because no one warn them . And crackers are not getting better most are like me retired from the web scene like me testing wasn't all I done I was an uploader as well. I find the apps scene boring now days. Only reason I said something in this topic its something i use sometimes . Its not the only one I have though also i have qBittorrent I dont mind having things they make portable as much because I dont have to install them ..Peace bro... :)

knowledge-Spammer

Well what if some noob try to use it over on a private tracker and got banned for useing patched DHT because no one warn them . And crackers are not getting better most are like me retired from the web scene like me testing wasn't all I done I was an uploader as well. I find the apps scene boring now days. Only reason I said something in this topic its something i use sometimes . Its not the only one I have though also i have qBittorrent I dont mind having things they make portable as much because I dont have to install them ..Peace bro... :)

yes i do like portable as much because I dont have to install them ..Peace bro

and hackers and crackers and patcher are geting better its just copyright that stop them from makeing better patchs and cracks

Well what if some noob try to use it over on a private tracker and got banned for useing patched DHT because no one warn them

everyone no about this