uTorrent 3.4.2 Build 32343

Matt

• Administrator

uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With uTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Additionally, uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.

Thanks to thylacine for the update.

Download

• Replies 30
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge-Spammer

• steven36

• iih1

• dcs18

Top Posters In This Topic

knowledge-Spammer

Me, with Chrome 35.0.1916.153 Just fine ....

utchr.png

can u get the patch to work

knowledge-Spammer

yes,, will patched as usual...

do not think patch working on this one

knowledge-Spammer

Here you see?

Working like a charm...

utp.png

cant seem to patch my EDIT WORKING NOW

Edited by knowledge

Here you see?

Working like a charm...

utp.png

Where's the patch can u post it?

knowledge-Spammer
knowledge-Spammer

Scenedl please post your patched version for this version... thanks

BitTorrent Plus 7.9.2.32344

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/55e47f91

and uTorrent plus 3 4 2 Build 32343

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/0d202685

i am not the maker just a tester and all working fine

Edited by knowledge

This release too, does not honor User configuration - started up with Windows. <_<

In what context does this happen? I've always had that unchecked, and nothing about recent versions has changed that.

Note: I haven't run the uT installer in a long time. I'm just talking about dropping the new utorrent.exe over the old one and running it. Maybe you're referring to the installer changing it.

This release too, does not honor User configuration - started up with Windows. <_<

In what context does this happen? I've always had that unchecked, and nothing about recent versions has changed that.

Note: I haven't run the uT installer in a long time. I'm just talking about dropping the new utorrent.exe over the old one and running it. Maybe you're referring to the installer changing it.

Ah yes, was referring to the conventional installation. :)

I have used this program for years and has always been free. I don't understand what everyone is referring to patched?? What is it that is patched????? Did I miss something recently????? Thanks.

knowledge-Spammer

I have used this program for years and has always been free. I don't understand what everyone is referring to patched?? What is it that is patched????? Did I miss something recently????? Thanks.

patch makes it plus utorrent plus and bittorrent plus

patched cracked is full plus utorrent and bittorrentplus take your pick

kZ96ZiW.png?1?5324

IPED3lD.png?1?3292

Edited by knowledge

kZ96ZiW.png?1?5324

IPED3lD.png?1?3292

Did you test any of this the converter the anti virus and streaming?

The NFO says it does this

Unlocked "Enable DHT"

Unlocked "Peer Exchange"

Unlocked "Local Peer Discovery"

Removed "Advertising"

from what i gather only thing it does is removes ads witch I can I do my self the other stuff on private trackers will get you ban. Saying its UT Plus is false advertising.

knowledge-Spammer

kZ96ZiW.png?1?5324

IPED3lD.png?1?3292

Unlocked "Enable DHT"

Unlocked "Peer Exchange"

Removed "Advertising"

from what i gather only thing it does is removes ads witch I can I do my self the other stuff on private trackers will get you ban. Saying its UT Plus is false advertising.

false advertising.

not from me take it up with the maker of the patch

Ghost0507

kZ96ZiW.png?1?5324

IPED3lD.png?1?3292

Unlocked "Enable DHT"

Unlocked "Peer Exchange"

Removed "Advertising"

false advertising.

Ghost0507

Well Ghost said what it does in nfo why name it UT plus I dont know but all this patch is a watermark removel patch with a few watermarks added to make look like its cracked with a few UT Mod things added Its UT MOD is all not UT Plus . On real cracked apps most crackers add these watemarks to make it look cracked , even though they only make the app look like it.. Its just a GUI fix ..but in this case its not cracked at all.

Edited by steven36

knowledge-Spammer

kZ96ZiW.png?1?5324

IPED3lD.png?1?3292

Unlocked "Enable DHT"

Unlocked "Peer Exchange"

Removed "Advertising"

false advertising.

Ghost0507

Well Ghost said what it does in nfo why name it UT plus I dont know but all this patch is a watermark removel patch with a few watermarks added to make look like its cracked with a few UT Mod things added Its UT MOD is all not UT Plus . On real cracked apps most crackers add these watemarks to make it look cracked , even though they only make the app look like it.. Its just a GUI fix ..but in this case its not cracked at all.

lets see your crack then lol

kZ96ZiW.png?1?5324

IPED3lD.png?1?3292

Unlocked "Enable DHT"

Unlocked "Peer Exchange"

Removed "Advertising"

false advertising.

Ghost0507

lets see your crack then lol

I not cracker just a old tester ..I could have join crack teams Just on my testing alone .. Ive had a few offers and refused them . But in this case theres nothing to test its not cracked.

knowledge-Spammer

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz now as u just talk if u not going to help make this softwere better y comment back people are geting better all the time with cracking and patching i have all the softwere i need so i like to test softwere like u do and thats it. its all about free and working softwere if u going to dis things y not help make it better if u all that ?

Edited by knowledge