"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

There's nothing getting trough I was watching it when registering even got a popup about it could not connect the internet before i reset the trial

you want to say that all this happens offline ?

is sniffer setup to sniff SSL traffic ?

Yes It viewed it before same sniffer when I open other stuff that's ssl it sees it fine

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes It viewed it before same sniffer when I open other stuff that's ssl it sees it fine

hmm, IDM calling home, that's for sure. you must find how, check firewall :think:

Just tested it with the internet off it still does it . I turn the Internet off add a serial it registers and a few secs latter it says fake serial .

Just tested it with the internet off it still does it .

OMG, did you try .bat cleaner from first page step #2 ?

Just tested it with the internet off it still does it .

OMG, did you try .bat cleaner from first page step #2 ?

Ill Try it and see If that fixes it .. before It worked by tracing the installer with TU and uninstalling and deleting the regkey for trial . Ill let you know if that fixes it.

Try to setup TU with checked this

Capture.png

this will take few more minutes

this is how I'm resetting sandboxie trial

I got it working again without using the bat file . What ended up fixing it was this.. Was once you register and get a fake serial just let the registration box open without closing it and it registered. you have to register 2 times in a row . Ive had to this before when using host blocks .It had been so long i forgot . :s

I got the fake serial after a reboot right after doing windows update . seems to be something going on besides just internet unless there's a live ip out there that someone missed .

I got it working again without using the bat file . What ended up fixing it was this.. Was once you register and get a fake serial just let the registration box open without closing it and it registered. you have to register 2 times in a row . Ive had to this before when using host blocks .It had been so long i forgot . :s

I got the fake serial after a reboot right after doing windows update . seems to be something going on besides just internet unless there's a live ip out there that someone missed .

I vote for live ip out there :)

call home now IDM :fist: if you can :guns:

I vote for live ip out there :)

call home now IDM :fist: if you can :guns:

I think I know what i done that made it call home I had been downloaded something putting proxies in IDM .. I done it many times and never got caught before . But when I put proxies in and check for updates sure enough IDM can call home :lol:

That makes this fix limited in those respects .

Just tested it with the internet off it still does it . I turn the Internet off add a serial it registers and a few secs latter it says fake serial .

If your IDM is failing to get registered even with the internet connection off - that clearly proves that something is wrong with your IDM installation. ;)

5F7Wk2b.gif ATM, there is no IP that we missed - post Windows Update, everything working fine (for me and the rest.)

But when I put proxies in and check for updates sure enough IDM can call home :lol:

Feel free to publish those IDM proxies and we will guide you in overcoming your limitations. F3h9xqz.gif

Can all those who installed the latest Windows Update confirm, here - whether their IDM fixed with their firewalls was adversely affected by the mysterious Live IP that seems to have affected steven36's system at post # 711 above? yXZVmpE.gif

Can all those who installed the latest Windows Update confirm, here - whether their IDM fixed with their firewalls was adversely affected by the mysterious Live IP that seems to have affected steven36's system at post # 711 above? yXZVmpE.gif

Can confirm Windows Update(including the latest august update) in no way affect any of the products activated thru *New Fix*, my IDM is registered using all the mentioned *22 IPs* @ post #1, and atm its using 50.97.41.98 for calling home. Left it idle,even did a sample download but still IDM is registered.

Using Windows 8.1pro U1 with August Update x64 and WFC for my firewall needs

Using Windows 8.1pro U1 with August Update x64 and WFC for my firewall needs

Now, that has turned into Windows 8.1pro U2. ^_^

ATM i m still testing whether ESET holds on activation after the license we initially input expires.

Can now confirm that yes ESET does hold activation even after the license we initially input expires

This is real time analysis and not by fast forwarding the system date

Hence, its just a one time set and done thing ;)

See expiring license screenshot :

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot as on 13th of August, a day after original license has already expired:

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_15.png

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_17.png

All functions are working nicely unless disabled by the user himself :

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_14.png

Thanx to iih1 for supplying me with a short-term expiring license. :notworthy:

@kantry123 I can confirm this method(in its present form/approach) is still not applicable to Kaspersky perhaps it requires a fresh/better mind than mine :)

Enjoy ppl :rockon:

If your IDM is failing to get registered even with the internet connection off - that clearly proves that something is wrong with your IDM installation. ;)

5F7Wk2b.gif ATM, there is no IP that we missed - post Windows Update, everything working fine (for me and the rest.)

But when I put proxies in and check for updates sure enough IDM can call home :lol:

Feel free to publish those IDM proxies and we will guide you in overcoming your limitations. F3h9xqz.gif

I dont think its possible to post all proxies from the TOR Network I was using the TOR server and how do you overcome Such . The only way possible would be dont use them. .

When you block ips to run certain things or blocked from certain sites . if you want download them thorough IDM its everyone's problem because that feature un blocks IDM when you use it. When you use proxies it re routes dns were it can get around blocking ips or host blocks,

I dont think its possible to post all proxies from the TOR Network I was using the TOR server and how do you overcome Such . The only way possible would be dont use them. .

When you block ips to run certain things or blocked from certain sites . if you want download them thorough IDM its everyone's problem because that feature un blocks IDM when you use it. When you use proxies it re routes dns were it can get around blocking ips or host blocks,

If there is something concrete that is verifiable independently by the rest of us - we would like to hear of it.

ATM, afraid we cannot reproduce any issue with the firewall method.

If there is something concrete that is verifiable independently by the rest of us - we would like to hear of it.

I got TU blocked with the FW method I can easy reach there website using proxies .. Its a well known fact using proxies you can get around blocks,

I got TU blocked with the FW method I can easy reach there website using proxies .. Its a well known fact using proxies you can get around blocks,

We have already mentioned that in this topic - long ago.

Have personally not only illustrated it here, but have also demonstrated the same to a number of members, over TeamViewer (it is also the reason why I and a number of beta-testers quit from Wilders Security, many years ago - when NOD32 introduced the V3.)

Now, for the humdinger - most folks do not know how to overcome the proxy issue . . . . . . . . . . . . . I do. uu0vOfR.gif

That's only with NOD though rerouteing you through a proxy that's not putting and actual fast proxies in socks 5 or Http in IDM and downloading through a proxy when i hit update it gets through when i turn proxy off it dont get through .

You need to know how to do it - that is all.

FWIW, the NOD32 proxy is far more unpredictable than the conventional Tor or any of its counterparts.

FWIW, the NOD32 proxy is far more unpredictable than the conventional Tor or any of its counterparts.

Each proxy has its own dns and ip you use then for 1 or 2 things ether for piracy or getting around some type of blocks . If there was a way to get around it were they would use your own dns they would be useless because then the sites that are blocked would be blocked again because it would be using your DNS . By the way a VPN changes your actual DNS in your computer if you have it fixed that way and it dont get around blocks so you can use a VPN and it cant get around the blocks.

Each proxy has its own dns and ip you use then for 1 or 2 things ether for piracy or getting around some type of blocks . If there was a way to get around it were they would use your own dns they would be useless because then the sites that blocked would be blocked again because it would be using your DNS . By the a VPN changes your actual DNS in your computer if you have it fixed that way and it dont get around blocks so you can use a VPN and it cant get around the blocks.

You are dwelling on problems - I like to speak about solutions.

Someone who knows how to get around proxies, will know what you stated - no? tx38TOr.gif

Each proxy has its own dns and ip you use then for 1 or 2 things ether for piracy or getting around some type of blocks . If there was a way to get around it were they would use your own dns they would be useless because then the sites that blocked would be blocked again because it would be using your DNS . By the a VPN changes your actual DNS in your computer if you have it fixed that way and it dont get around blocks so you can use a VPN and it cant get around the blocks.

Someone who knows how to get around proxies, will know what you stated - no? tx38TOr.gif

Lets hear a solution then were I can put a proxy sever in a program its self and the proxy not be blocked and usable.

When I looked at your NOD proxy unblocker all you done was turn off threat sense the proxy its self making threat sense not usable in order to use IDM .

Lets hear a solution then were I can put a proxy sever in a program its self and the proxy not be blocked and usable.

When I looked at your NOD proxy unblocker all you done was turn off threat sense the proxy its self making threat sense not usable in order to use IDM .

Let's start - refer to post # 714.

Let's start - refer to post # 714.

Start with post #714 ? explain ...

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived