instagram.com##div._si7dy

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
starsfighter
1 hour ago, Undertaker said:

Try this rule and report back:-

sorry all the rules working the problem was from the virtual mode of the browser prevent the right filter from adguard :D sorry again ,thanks 

starsfighter

i solved it by using ublock extenstion with same rule , look like adguard desktop can't filter some rules for the browser in virtual mode .

www.instagram.com##._si7dy

1 hour ago, starsfighter said:

i solved it by using ublock extenstion with same rule , look like adguard desktop can't filter some rules for the browser in virtual mode .

www.instagram.com##._si7dy

Did you use that rule on the AdGuard program or on the AdGuard add-on — just curious. yXZVmpE.gif

Just now, 0bin said:

P.S. my apologies for not adding the Beta etiquette to previous post about Process Lasso 

Regards, ^_^

No apologies are needed to be offered, on this thread. :)

starsfighter
2 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Did you use that rule on the AdGuard program or on the AdGuard add-on — just curious. yXZVmpE.gif

both of them the extension work in integration mode so it do no thing the desktop do the filtration >>> it filter only when i disabled the desktop app.

in virtual mode some rules and Adguard extensions(scripts added to  the desktop App) don't work .

You may want to ensure that your Filter HTTPS protocol is enabled on AdGuard — and, also that the Instagram site entry is absent under your Manage HTTPS exclusions.

Another thing you might want to check is, whether the COMODO SandBox is blocking any AdGuard calls being generated from the following end-point:—

local.adguard.com

starsfighter
4 hours ago, dcs18 said:

You may want to ensure that your Filter HTTPS protocol is enabled on AdGuard — and, also that the Instagram site entry is absent under your Manage HTTPS exclusions.

all fine

4 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Another thing you might want to check is, whether the COMODO SandBox is blocking any AdGuard calls being generated from the following end-point:—

local.adguard.com

you are right the problem was from the firewall although there are no logs ! local.adguard.com is blocked by FW . i will try to find the problem and inform back .

1 hour ago, 0bin said:

The Good:—

• One extra Resolver has been included
  • The IP and port of the Fallback Resolver have been made transparent

The Bad:—

• Network Card was found disconnected
  • Domain Blacklist and Whitelist was found disabled

The Ugly:—

• The new Tray Icon lacks the option for being enabled/disabled — this is bad news for SysAdmins (hope a password protection option is introduced soon.)

1 hour ago, dcs18 said:

The Ugly:—

• The new Tray Icon lacks the option for being enabled/disabled — this is bad news for SysAdmins (hope a password protection option is introduced soon.)

Every time Simple DNSCrypt is run from any location other than the tray icon, an additional instance of the tray icon is created. <_<

starsfighter
5 hours ago, starsfighter said:

i will try to find the problem and inform back

the problem solved when i disabled FW loopback traffic filter  so i tried to add rules according to loopback with no success .

thanks for you efforts .

starsfighter

local.adguard.com > blocked by FW loopback filter

injections.adguard.com > work with no problem no loopback

---------------------

although i allowed the browser loopback by a rule seems the virtual mode block all loopback without log .

from comodo forum "Sandboxed applications are blocked from accessing the loopback interface to prevent sandbox escape and data leakage."

great thanks to you.

starsfighter
1 hour ago, 0bin said:

Fresh report: In latest AdGuard Nightly for Windows, the condition Disable Adguard Protection on *irrorcreator is not anymore needed, at least:

i used that rule without the need to disable it 

@@||mirrorcreator.com/mstats.php^$domain=www.mirrorcreator.com

i think now they add it to English fllter.

37 minutes ago, 0bin said:

Fresh report: In latest AdGuard Nightly for Windows, the condition Disable Adguard Protection on *irrorcreator is not anymore needed, at least:

That was never a AdGuard problem per se, but a filters problems - EasyPrivacy to be precise.

1 hour ago, dcs18 said:

Those who installed this version (0.5.4) — did you see any change/s on your DNS Server Addresses section:—

What happened? Did it play an april fool's joke on you? :sneaky:

Kernel Adiutor (ROOT) is now 0.9.10.:dance:

Kernel Adiutor (ROOT) is now 0.9.10.6 :dance:

13 hours ago, Recruit said:

Kernel Adiutor (ROOT) is now 0.9.10.6 :dance:

The Developer seems to have made quite some changes since the previous Build 5.

Some bad news from Alexandrud — the Developer of Windows Firewall Control (WFC):—

Important announcement

BiniSoft.org and WFC were acquired on 21 March and have a new owner. Parts of WFC will be integrated in a different security product in the near future and I will be involved in the development. Currently, WFC development is discontinued until a decision will be made by the new owner.

It is not possible anymore to become a registered user, therefore the donations button was removed from the website. The existing registered users will be still able to log in into their accounts and activate WFC.

Thank you for your support over the years.

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived