Who will win the World Cup Football 2014 ?

ARMOUR

Predict the Worldcup Football winner  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2014 Worldcup Football

• Argentina
    • Brazil
    • Spain
    • Italy
    • Netherlands
    • Germany
    • France
    • Portugal
    • England
    • Mexico
    • Cameroon
    • Chile
    • Australia
    • Colombia
    • Greece
    • Costa Rica
    • Uruguay
    • Japan
    • Ivory Coast
    • Bos-Herce(Bosnia)
    • Iran
    • Nigeria
    • Ghana
    • USA
    • Belgium
    • Algeria
    • South Korea
    • Russia
    • Croatia
    • Switzerland or Honduras or Ecuador

Unbekannt thank you for reconsidering your position, I think will all are human and we all make mistakes. Jofre maybe you can learn something from your fellow countrymen Unbekannt. I am presently in Venezuela doing some work but i am am a proud American so you are not going to offend me with this cheap attack.

• Replies 50
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cyberber

• Unbekannt

• rkkdjb

• saramath

& my vote goes to Germany, but I believe that Netherlands is also a good bet!

Edited by eXentios

Blackchildcx

1. Brasil

2.Germany

But they both played well...Its just cause the WC is in Brasil and this can give them xtra boost..

But some teams played amazing soccer, some just sucked...

just my opinion...But this depents on so many things... :)

and dont forget it should be all about soccer n nothing else... :P

(and everybody has the right to be proud of his nation, even me...(a black german renegade ) ;)

Edited by Blackchildcx

1. Brasil

2.Germany

But they both played well...Its just cause the WC is in Brasil and this can give them xtra boost..

(and everybody has the right to be proud of his nation, even me...(a black german renegade ) ;)

Such result is impossible since Brazil x Germany can at best happen at semi-final. They are at same side on the road to final. ;)

Edited by Unbekannt

Blackchildcx

1. Brasil

2.Germany

Such result is impossible since Brazil x Germany can at best happen at semi-final. They are at same side on the road to final. ;)

Thats why I guess one of them will win the WC :)

knowledge-Spammer

World Cup TV Streams: An Early Substitution Required?

July 1, 2014 | By Christopher Boyd | 0 Comments | Share

If you’re not already sick of football matches at 4 a.m. and players rolling around on the grass like they’ve been shot by the Death Star, you may want to take care when trying to catch a game online. Here’s a Tumblr located at

worldcuptv(dot)tumblr(dot)com

which wants visitors to select their hoop-jump in order to watch one of their 76+ available football channels.

wordcuptv1-300x178.jpg

To view the football games, you have to fill in a survey. If there’s no survey available in your area, they have backup in the form of SMS and “share a link” options instead:

wordcuptv2-300x180.jpg

wordcuptv3-300x140.jpg

Switching off Javascript will produce a message which tells the visitor they need to re-enable it (because otherwise they can’t see all the wonderful offers and SMS unlock screens).

If you’re quick, you can click the screenshot of the football field and end up on a site which claims to offer multiple streams of various events.

At time of writing, there’s no matches taking place but clicking the first stream box to open it up and see all the streaming action shows the following:

wordcuptv4-300x245.jpg

There’s no indication I can see which informs the end-user that the four boxes are actually just one clickable advert, and pressing any of the above will take them to an ad which is likely served up depending on geographical region. In this case, a speedtest:

wordcuptv5-300x137.jpg

Perhaps these adverts in the play boxes are replaced by an actual stream when a live match is on, but given that there’s no way to know where these clickable adverts will take you I’d say it probably isn’t worth the risk.

You’ll find there’s an awful lot of nations broadcasting the games on TV (with none of the SMS signups and advert clicking) as it is, and if you dig around on sites such as Reddit and elsewhere you’ll find helpful people have collected links of legal streams offered up by TV stations and sporting networks where you can register and watch for free.

Don’t get too cosy with random streams found on Tumblrs and other sites – you never really know what you’ll have to do to see the videos, or what you’ll eventually get in return for your efforts.

Keylor Navas has seemingly revealed his secret behind his stunning form for Costa Rica in this World Cup – practicing saving tennis balls.

The 27-year-old goalkeeper, who is believed to be being closely watched by Arsenal and Liverpool, was put through his paces ahead of Costa Rica’s quarter-final against Netherlands by world No. 33 Pablo Andujar, who fired tennis balls at him from the edge of the box.

I think the final will be between Brazil vs Argentina . And Brazil will win the World Cup

I think GER vs NED ^_^

And Germany Will Win The World Cup :win:

I think the final will be between Brazil vs Argentina . And Brazil will win the World Cup

I think GER vs NED ^_^

lol not sure :p btw I don't think Brazil will reach the final because Neymar and Silva will miss the semi-final and for Argentina they showed no impress, always relying on Messi to save them

I think GER vs NED ^_^

lol not sure :P btw I don't think Brazil will reach the final because Neymar and Silva will miss the semi-final and for Argentina they showed no impress, always relying on Messi to save them

:yes: Both Are One-Man Army So To Say :hehe:

Tim Howard's Solo Effort Demonstrated In A Single GiF

neKar7M.gif

Now I can BOLDLY say GERMANY will win the World Cup.

If the referee doesn't screw up in favor of Brasil I agree with you

Jofre did you enjoy this 7-1 what a beautiful game and played in Brasil

Edited by cyberber

Tweety.Abd

HAVR62m.jpg

Brazilian players lost track of goals conceded...

End of the curse no European Team can win a World Cup in South America and the beginning of a new one Brasil can't win a world cup being a host country.