Who will win the World Cup Football 2014 ?

ARMOUR

Predict the Worldcup Football winner  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2014 Worldcup Football

• Argentina
    • Brazil
    • Spain
    • Italy
    • Netherlands
    • Germany
    • France
    • Portugal
    • England
    • Mexico
    • Cameroon
    • Chile
    • Australia
    • Colombia
    • Greece
    • Costa Rica
    • Uruguay
    • Japan
    • Ivory Coast
    • Bos-Herce(Bosnia)
    • Iran
    • Nigeria
    • Ghana
    • USA
    • Belgium
    • Algeria
    • South Korea
    • Russia
    • Croatia
    • Switzerland or Honduras or Ecuador

• Replies 50
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cyberber

• Unbekannt

• rkkdjb

• saramath

I think the strongest team, if they have luck and nothing happens with them.
Divination is a deeply non-thankful work, and lately it has been given to animals.

Its obvious Brazil its fixed, they already gave a gift to the Brazilians with a penalty that didn't exist and didn't call one in favor of Croatia that should have been called. With all this technology its useless if you have referees like this.

Edited by cyberber

Its obvious Brazil they already gave a gift to the Brazilians with a penalty that didn't exist and didn't call one in favor of Croatia that should have been called. With all this technology its useless if you have referees like this.

104018991020239391398465.jpg

:lol:

Remember these guys? You dont wanna under estimate them.

I was highly disappointed when I didnt see any African teams on your poll lt.

This is a poll and you should show ALL THE 64 TEAMS.

Why the selections???? :angry: :angry: :angry:

I fan Croatia , Bosnia and Herzegovina ,Greece

but winner will by Netherlands or Brazil ,Spain ,Germany or Italy

Me...Brazil..all the way...

here my champion........

image.jpg

vote for Brazil...

Edited by iih1

Its obvious Brazil its fixed, they already gave a gift to the Brazilians with a penalty that didn't exist and didn't call one in favor of Croatia that should have been called. With all this technology its useless if you have referees like this.

What a non-sense talking. Referee mistakes happen on soccer since the game was invented and that´s part of the game. Argentina and England for example won World cups based on referee errors. By the way, on this 2014 edition, on Spain´s game for example, Diego Costa wasn´t penalty as well. On Mexico´s game, they scored 2 valid gols that referee just ignored with non existing offsides. Just two quick examples for you think before saying crap. Who will win? Who knows...but I´m absolute sure humans commit mistakes (including referees) and that conspiracy-"already fixed"- mumbo jumbo does not apply at all.

That's because you defend Brazil and you are Brazilian if it would be a different country you wouldn't open up your big mouth. Now tell was it a gift or wasn't it he didn't even touch him.

That's because you defend Brazil and you are Brazilian if it would be a different country you wouldn't open up your big mouth. Now tell was it a gift or wasn't it he didn't even touch him.

Man, I just don´t care... Was just a referee mistake like millions that happened in history of soccer. Why are you so pissed? And more, the Croatian defender, YES touched Fred, but in my opinion, with not enough strengh to make the striker fall. So, in my opinion, NOT PENALTY. Anyway, the way you put things is tendentious. Brazil won 5 times the WC without referee help, unlike others.

Without referee help Brazil can't even scratch a win against Mexico

What´s your problem man? Are you mad this way just cause USA team sucks and never won the WC? or is somekind of xenophobia against brazilians?

Unbekannt I was only stating a fact that your pentachampeon and favorite to win this tournament, playing in front of your home crowd merely tied with Mexico who was the last team to qualify to the World Cup. Read your global press O'Globo and others how dissapointed they are with the verde amarello.

Unbekannt I was only stating a fact that your pentachampeon and favorite to win this tournament, playing in front of your home crowd merely tied with Mexico who was the last team to qualify to the World Cup. Read your global press O'Globo and others how dissapointed they are with the verde amarello.

OK, now we are talking the same language. And I do agree that Brazil is playing less than the expected and not enough to be champion. I changed my vote in this poll prior to Netherlands. But don´t forget that soccer these days is very balanced and there´s no longer weaks teams. 11 X 11 in the field anything can happen. Im sorry for the strong words on our posts early. Maybe I am just pissed to see the truth that Brazil will probably not win the WC. Best regards cyberer.