Internet Download Manager 6.20

jalaffa

So by both your replies, after i posted supporting another member who has seen the hosts file method suddenly stop working......

This place is REALLY going downhill

@stylemessiah, don't be so disheartened, it the host method isn't working for you........you are not alone..It's also not working for me too. You can seek help from the people here. The other day, @dcs18 has offered me to get it working. You just need to have a TeamViewer on your PC / laptop and somebody will definitely help you. I am going to install TeamViewer soon.

Hi Rok,

I guess you have windows 8.1 like me, so just give it a try.

1) Start from the fake serial popping up (6.20) and IDM had shut down.

2) Disconnect your internet.

3) Turn on IDM again with fake serial pop up, then input the serial you have.

4) IDM will ask for admin right, just cancel and wait.

5) Now close IDM window and open again and check the registration status. For me, registered now.

6) Test by quit IDM from taskbar and turn on IDM again to check whether it works or not. (If not worked, wait for another solution)

7) If it works, re-connect your internet and quit IDM and turn on IDM again to check whether the registration still there.

Hope this helps.

• Replies 151
  • Views 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But one thing is still for certain, the IDMgrhelp.exe is the process that triggers the fake serial nag.

where did you get this conclusion ?

Do analyze > test as much as you do and report back here. We are happy to know.

It is a very old and known issue - has already been discussed in the forums, last year (some of the patches do patch - IDMgrhelp.exe). ;)

5) Now close IDM window and open again and check the registration status. For me, registered now.

6) Test by quit IDM from taskbar and turn on IDM again to check whether it works or not. (If not worked, wait for another solution)

7) If it works, re-connect your internet and quit IDM and turn on IDM again to check whether the registration still there.

this steps what I mean on post #73.

You might try and report back.

this steps what I mean on post #74.

Yes, I've already tried and now the registration still be there. But I'm not sure how long. (I had restarted system twice and still registered).

And because Rok and I had the same situation with host method since yesterday, so this might works for us. That's why I told him to give it a try.

By the way, thank you for your suggestion.

good to know. Just simple but annoying step, if fake message still appear in the future, re- apply steps above again.

cheers :wub:

So by both your replies, after i posted supporting another member who has seen the hosts file method suddenly stop working......

@stylemessiah, don't be so disheartened, it the host method isn't working for you........you are not alone..It's also not working for me too. You can seek help from the people here. The other day, @dcs18 has offered me to get it working. You just need to have a TeamViewer on your PC / laptop and somebody will definitely help you. I am going to install TeamViewer soon.

Hi Rok,

I guess you have windows 8.1 like me, so just give it a try.

1) Start from the fake.......

Hope this helps.

2)

Yes, I've already tried and now the registration still be there. But I'm not sure how long. (I had restarted system twice and still registered).

And because Rok and I had the same situation with host method since yesterday, so this might works for us. That's why I told him to give it a try.

this steps what I mean on post #73.

Obliged, I am right now working on something else, and will soon try your steps as well before calling dcs18. And, of course will report back my success or failure with host method.

@ Rok

sperm's procedure is quite right - that is exactly what I would myself do, on TeamViewer. ;)

The Problem Is Now IDM checks your registration when activating at 184.173.188.107 this why you must disconnect to activate . No matter what I do to block this ip it still gets through .

Its very hard to block here is an article about it from 2013 http://www.anonymz.com/?http://forums.comodo.com/comodo-cleaning-essentials-killswitch-autoruns-cce/how-do-i-unblock-

If anyone knows how to get the IP blocked please explain here or open a topic about it. IDM has many IPs ones we dont even know about yet ..sooner or latter seems there going make host blocks stop working.

The Problem Is Now IDM checks your registration when activating at 184.173.188.107 this why you must disconnect to activate . No matter what I do to block this ip it still gets through .

Its very hard to block here is an article about it from 2013 http://www.anonymz.com/?http://forums.comodo.com/comodo-cleaning-essentials-killswitch-autoruns-cce/how-do-i-unblock-

If anyone knows how to get the IP blocked please explain here or open a topic about it. IDM has many IPs ones we dont even know about yet ..sooner or latter seems there going make host blocks stop working.

PeerBlock is a way to block ip's.

http://www.peerblock.com/

Internet Download Manager Universal Crack (Activator) for Version 6.20.x

201406080107497692014_06_06_194026.png

Internet Download Manager Universal Crack for Version 6.20.x - This crack is updated & compatible for any new version/build/release above 6.20 of IDM.

How to Crack any IDM Version ?

• If you updated IDM using quick update, Uninstall your current IDM Installation completly
  • Then install IDM using the latest setup file from IDM Download Page (go to page)
  • After that download and Run IDM Universal Activator
  • Click Crack & Activate button and wait till a window appears
  • Click Crack & Activate button there too and close the window
  • Now Enter your First and Last names, Click Change Name
  • Wait till it say that IDM activated successfully !
  • Now open IDM and enjoy lifetime full version license

How to Update / When a new version of IDM comes

• Do not update IDM via IDM’s quick update ! Instead of that download the latest IDM setup from official IDM site and install it.Then run the Universal Activator again and Press the Crack & Activate > Crack button ! That’s all

IDM v6.20.x.Patch-REiS

201406080139329512014_06_06_200542.png

software182

Works fine here ( host method ) :troll:

Hosts method is rocking - over here, too (actually, has always been.) :rockon:

So by both your replies, after i posted supporting another member who has seen the hosts file method suddenly stop working (and asked people not to just post continuous "working here" replies which do nothing to assist anyone), it seems trolling really has caught on to people who really should know better around here......

Why so serious ? :joker:

FYI, i'm still using the host method, and it's still working 100% with No Fake Serial Number

( oh i love colours )

here's the full list.

127.0.0.1 tonec.com

127.0.0.1 www.tonec.com
127.0.0.1 registeridm.com
127.0.0.1 www.registeridm.com
127.0.0.1 secure.registeridm.com
127.0.0.1 www.secure.registeridm.com
127.0.0.1 internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 www.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 secure.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 www.secure.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 mirror.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 www.mirror.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 mirror2.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 www.mirror2.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 mirror3.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 www.mirror3.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 mirror4.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 www.mirror4.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 mirror5.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 www.mirror5.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 mirror6.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 www.mirror6.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 174.133.70.101:443
127.0.0.1 174.133.70.101:80
127.0.0.1 174.133.70.98
127.0.0.1 star.tonec.com
127.0.0.1 rev.dyxnet.com

Steps :

1. Disconnect your NET ( or even you can use this with NET ON :lmao: )

2. Take the full access of hosts file by using WinOwnership by Joshcellsoftwares ( i know you're not newbie, maybe you're the master / advanced here :D ).

3. Place all the list to your hosts file then SAVE IT

4. And make it READ-ONLY. once again, READ-ONLY !

5. Turn-off the full access of your hosts file by using WinOwnership again.. ( it's up to you :lmao: )

6. That's it, it doesnt take 10 minutes, it's safe, original, no bitcoin miner, even you can use blocked keys from net :troll:

7. Register your IDM with blocked IDM Key & your name "the messiah with style" :dance:

Homepage: http://onhax.net/

Internet Download Manager Universal Crack (Activator) for Version 6.20.x

201406080107497692014_06_06_194026.png

Internet Download Manager Universal Crack for Version 6.20.x - This crack is updated & compatible for any new version/build/release above 6.20 of IDM.

How to Crack any IDM Version ?

• If you updated IDM using quick update, Uninstall your current IDM Installation completly
  • Then install IDM using the latest setup file from IDM Download Page (go to page)
  • After that download and Run IDM Universal Activator
  • Click Crack & Activate button and wait till a window appears
  • Click Crack & Activate button there too and close the window
  • Now Enter your First and Last names, Click Change Name
  • Wait till it say that IDM activated successfully !
  • Now open IDM and enjoy lifetime full version license

How to Update / When a new version of IDM comes

• Do not update IDM via IDM’s quick update ! Instead of that download the latest IDM setup from official IDM site and install it.Then run the Universal Activator again and Press the Crack & Activate > Crack button ! That’s all

IDM v6.20.x.Patch-REiS

201406080139329512014_06_06_200542.png

thunderpants

I have MVPS hosts file installed and instead of 127.0.0.1 ,it has 0.0.0.0 in front of each ip.

These tonic ip are all 127.0.0.1 :

127.0.0.1 tonec.com

127.0.0.1 www.tonec.com
127.0.0.1 174.133.70.98
127.0.0.1 star.tonec.com
127.0.0.1 rev.dyxnet.com

would u advise i change the 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0

I have a program called Hostman,that can automatically make the change.

================================================================

QUOTE FROM

http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm

:

Important Note: The HOSTS file now contains a change in the prefix in the HOSTS entries to "0.0.0.0" instead of the usual "127.0.0.1".
This was done to resolve a slowdown issue that occurs with the change Microsoft made in the "TCP loopback interface" in Win8.1.

This change in the prefix should not affect users. I've had some feedback and COMODO antivirus, Homer Webserver and System Mechanic seems to have issues with the "0.0.0.0" prefix ... to resolve this issue:

You can use the "Replace" function in Notepad to convert the entries, or HostsMan (see below) has an option for converting the entries to "0.0.0.0".

If this proves to be a permanent fix ... I will update the website to reflect the changes.

What I done and this fully effective I'm using Remote Desktop IP Monitor & Blocker because I use PeerBlock when using P2P so it has loads of ip list i block.

But to just block some ips this does the trick http://www.anonymz.com/?http://www.tweaking.com/content/page/remote_desktop_ip_monitor_blocker.html

I just add 184.173.188.107 to the blocks i can register all I want I set the app to auto start with windows I dont have worry about it calling home. If they want change something i can sniff it out and block more when needed :)

@ Rok

sperm's procedure is quite right - that is exactly what I would myself do, on TeamViewer. ;)

Obliged, I am right now working on something else, and will soon try your steps as well before calling dcs18. And, of course will report back my success or failure with host method.

Hey rok, maybe you want to use my steps :cool: --> //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/221281-internet-download-manager-620/page-5?do=findComment&comment=796686

ahh, @dcs18 and @software182, noted, I will once again follow the steps mentioned as advised here on nsane. Will report back in few hours.

@Rok it works by just disconnecting and registering if it you get pop up about a fake serial just put a different serial I tested it so I know it works.. with the host blocks what bothers me is what if they have a time bomb in it to check your serial later it would become unregistered as soon as it calls out to 184.173.188.107 . You can use IP blocking software and block 184.173.188.107 and you can register online and not have to worry about calling home as long as you run the software at start up , But If your not worried it will call home disconnecting is fine.

Edit: I dont even have to run the Remote Desktop IP Monitor & Blocker it stays blocked in order to unblock those IPs.. they have a guide to un block them.. once its blocked its blocked . So I have the ip fully blocked. .

thunderpants

Thanks for the info ,steven36 ,it looks like a useful and easy to use program.

The whole problem everyone is having is simple 127.0.0.1 www.registeridm.com this line is non effective its making a loop back to 184.173.188.107.. I tried blocking in host the IP and in wf it dont work .. it does no good to put ips in host it only works for domains .tell I really blocked it the ip sniffer and my browser would still go to 184.173.188.107 . I took that app and blocked every ip on the host list . So I'm no longer using host block I'm using Windows ip security policy manger to block ips instead. A lot those host lines are just blocking same ip by the way.

But one thing is still for certain, the IDMgrhelp.exe is the process that triggers the fake serial nag.

where did you get this conclusion ?

Do analyze > test as much as you do and report back here. We are happy to know.

I did a few tests some time ago. I tried debugging some executables related to IDM because I was curious how its protection works, and how team BRD created a generic patch. That is quite brilliant, in my opinion. IDM implemented multiple protection schemes in their program. The IDMan.exe is responsible for testing if the serial number you entered is is VALID, and the IDMgrhelp.exe tells you if your serial number is not LICENSED. The main IDM executable (IDMan.exe) occasionally calls the IDMgrhelp.exe with a special parameter telling it to perform its task ---> to perform license verification and give you a nag screen.

To satisfy our curious minds, here is a simple test that can be done that supports the finding that the IDMgrhelp.exe is responsible for the nag. Next time you see the nag screen, don't click the "close" button (maybe it is a yes button? ok? exit? I don't really remember what it says, but i'm sure you know what I mean). Open your task manager and you should see the IDMgrhelp.exe process running in the background. After that, click whatever button there is to close the nag screen., You will see that the IDMgrhelp.exe process will terminate in your task manager.

stylemessiah

@stylemessiah, don't be so disheartened, if the host method isn't working for you........you are not alone. It's also not working for me too. You can seek help from the people here, they will definitely help you. The other day, @dcs18 has offered me help to get it working. You just need to have a TeamViewer on your PC / laptop to get a remote help (should you choose to get one) and somebody will definitely help you out. I am going to install TeamViewer soon to get it work with dcs18.

Im not disheartened, and i have mine working via other methods.

I merely posted mainly to support the other people who have reported that the hosts method is no longer working for them, because all they saw in reply was "hosts method working here" replies, which arent helpful and sometimes were mocking them.

I posted to support them, and asked others not to merely post "working here" replies, but yet they still did and thought it was funny....i call that trolling.

Like i said, i merely posted to show solidarity, and since im not a newbie and had been using the hosts method forever, i could also attest to it suddenly not working, with no changes to my hosts file or firewall settings.

Windows ip security policy manger to block ips instead worked for me.

stylemessiah

Works fine here ( host method ) :troll:

Hosts method is rocking - over here, too (actually, has always been.) :rockon:

So by both your replies, after i posted supporting another member who has seen the hosts file method suddenly stop working (and asked people not to just post continuous "working here" replies which do nothing to assist anyone), it seems trolling really has caught on to people who really should know better around here......

Why so serious ? :joker:

FYI, i'm still using the host method, and it's still working 100% with No Fake Serial Number

( oh i love colours )

here's the full list.

127.0.0.1 tonec.com

127.0.0.1 www.tonec.com
127.0.0.1 174.133.70.98
127.0.0.1 star.tonec.com
127.0.0.1 rev.dyxnet.com

Steps :

1. Disconnect your NET ( or even you can use this with NET ON :lmao: )

2. Take the full access of hosts file by using WinOwnership by Joshcellsoftwares ( i know you're not newbie, maybe you're the master / advanced here :D ).

3. Place all the list to your hosts file then SAVE IT

4. And make it READ-ONLY. once again, READ-ONLY !

5. Turn-off the full access of your hosts file by using WinOwnership again.. ( it's up to you :lmao: )

6. That's it, it doesnt take 10 minutes, it's safe, original, no bitcoin miner, even you can use blocked keys from net :troll:

7. Register your IDM with blocked IDM Key & your name "the messiah with style" :dance:

As i have said many times already, thats exactly the way i had it setup for eons, and again, ill say that suddenly yesterday, without any warning or intervention by me, and before i even thought about installing the new version, when i started IDM suddenly the fake serial dialog box appeared.....

So my theory is there is at least one domain or IP being used by the program to callback that isnt covered by the hosts method.

If i didnt have IDM now working i might be bothered doing some investigations, i might do when i have time.

hosts method works for me :)

127.0.0.1tonec.com
127.0.0.1 www.tonec.com