Free Bitdefender Internet Security

fredlaso

Free Bitdefender Internet Security (100% discount)

Is a top-of-the-line security package for your computer, protecting you against malware (viruses, trojans, adware, spyware, etc.), protecting your privacy, and even coming with a built-in firewall.

http://sharewareonsale.com/s/bitdefender-internet-security-sale

Edited by fredlaso

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalju

• fredlaso

• blurryfutures

• coolng

Top Posters In This Topic

Previously published, still continuously works: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/219092-6-months-free-use-bitdefender-internet-security-for-you-and-your-friend-from-the-oneclick/?p=787650

This is not a "Free Bitdefender Internet Security", but "Bitdefender Internet Security for free".
(Not yet announced as a completely freeware, however is all time available for free.)

Click on the image or visit this page: http://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/60-second/index.html

Bitdefender_Capture_zpsa08cef60.png

I more like it if you share this page instead

http://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/stacksocial/

They don't even to bother to give credit to Stacksocial. Such a pitiful giveaway stealer/leeching site. It's time to ban this SharewareonSale from this forum.

This first link is OK, but the next - do you know how many selling sites exist. Let them sell their own stuff itself.

Sorry about that, I was not aware that it was posted earlier.

Do not worry about it much, happens sometimes.

No security suite gives away so much free licenses as bitdefender does.

that raises question that are their product not superior enough to command sales? (but av-comparatives puts it in the top slot)

This is a market distribution result. People are starting to realize that this software is completely unnecessary and will not buy any more. In addition now there is to lot of perfectly usable freeware.

Getting it Bitdefender Internet Security. These days, I'm testing a lot of softwares on my VM. Lets test this one also.

blurryfutures

I still have "2" - 1 year keys of bitdefender from the 1 hour giveaway if someone needs one i PM and i will send it has to be activated in a week or so or by 21st maybe.

I still have "2" - 1 year keys of bitdefender from the 1 hour giveaway if someone needs one i PM and i will send it has to be activated in a week or so or by 21st maybe.

please mail me one > thanks in advance!

blurryfutures

please mail me one > thanks in advance!

Mailed check inbox and activate before 23rd.

Cheia primită este valabilă și poate fi activată până la data de 23 Iunie 2014.

Ok sorry to anyone else i gave out the 2 keys i had left.

Edited by blurryfutures

Im done with this.

IT hogs my system where ESET Antivirus just uses 50mb RAM and this uses 128mb RAM... and also delays my startup on my laptop... adding to this my num lock issue but that is another thread LOL

and on top of that, it add some stupid nonesense to my browsers to tell me if a site if safe or not. Ill stick to ESET until something lighter shows up.

Edited by Diego T.