Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 specs leaks

geeteam

Carrying the model number SM-T700, the 8.4″ Tab S rocks an Exynos 5 Octa 5420 chipset with 1.9 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A15 and 1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPUs. They’re bundled with an 533MHz ARM Mali-T628 and 3GB of RAM. Internal memory is 32GB, which should be expandable via a microSD card slot, but that’s not yet specified.

It’s no secret that the 8.4″ display is of the Super AMOLED kind and that it runs a 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution. That makes up for a great pixel density of 359ppi resulting in super sharp and crisp viewing experience. Naturally, going for Super AMOLED means the Tab S is also going to have vivid colors, too.

Samsung has also thrown in a couple of cameras – an 8MP shooter at the back and 2.0MP at the front. The Galaxy Tab S 8.4″ is going to ship with Android 4.4.2 KitKat.

Overall, the Galaxy Tab S 8.4″ is no slouch and the scoreboard shows it managed to do 35,713 points in AnTuTu 4.0. This kind of performance won’t come cheap. As a recent price leak suggests, the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and Galaxy Tab S 8.4 will retail in Europe for about €560 and €449, respectively.

• Replies 1
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• geeteam

• The Owl

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well I am still running my Tab 1 's (I have two of them) one is still as was when I bought it brand new and does everything I want it to and the other one (out on loan to a friend) has been rooted and is running 4.3 some ways I prefer the standard one, yes I would like to update but cost of not only the Tab but also the Car mount (mine doubles as a Sat Nav as well) and the pouch I got for my belt so when out and about I can use it as a phone as well, but not everyone has hands like me (fortunately) but the 7" is perfect for me size wise plus the arthritis I have makes operating it a lot easier than some tiny little bit of crap