audio enhancer

Gogu

sorry for my bad english.I use breakaway audio enhancer, you know something better? Thanks.

Edit; no iZotope, no DFX, no SRS , no Bongiovi Acoustics DPS, just something better than breakaway.

post-73060-0-92710100-1400606776_thumb.p

Edited by Gogu

if u have a dell or asus or acer with HDA device then u can install maxxaudio or dobly true audio or whatever and the best one is maxxadio

sorry for my bad english.I use breakaway audio enhancer, you know something better? Thanks.

Edit; no iZotope, no DFX, no SRS , no Bongiovi Acoustics DPS, just something better than breakaway.

I made myself the same question, and despite the version already have some time, I still keep with Breakaway, because i feel the sound cleaner.

Edited by onecrab

Essentially, the source is the first and most important requirement. You can definitely tell the difference between mp3 at 320, and mp3 at 128. The second requirement is the playback hardware. When the source is unsatisfying, for instance on old recordings, vinyl rips, or things like that, where there are hisses, audio breaks, pops, crackles, that's when software audio enhancement does wonders.

That situation is where iZotope works best. You can combine it using a VST wrapper into Foobar or a similar advanced music player, and get realtime results. Breakaway works in a similar way. It has several versions, which are difficult to find cracked, and it works with much less detail, is much simpler to tweak, but also lacks nuance. But when it's compared to DFX or any remaining enhancer, it is miles ahead.

I don't know much on the audio side of things but I can say Digital Power Station gives movies and music a nice kick on my shitty Turtlebeach x12 headphones. So I suppose, if you have speakers/phones that sound like turd software enhancers can help.

/pointless comment, not targeted at OP.

Edited by Paft

SnakeMasteR

Yeah, i also use DPS, shitty DFX and Breakaway refused to install. SRS is also not bad but compared to DPS it doesn't sound that good.

LetaSoft SoundBooster, SoundPimp, ProfoundSound aren't mentioned in your list.