Seedboxes: Worth it?

Rock Lee

Rocky ...thanks alot .

But i have a question

If i have to upload a file here from my pc to a site let's say Sportbit

how can i upload it that fast , while i dont have the seedbox here

i know the question might sound stupid

but i will upload the files to seedbox then Let it do the dirty job ?

No problem

All you need to do with a seedbox is this:

- Download a torrent from your tracker (let's say Sportbit).

- Do not open it in your own utorrent, simply save the torrent.

- When you access your seedbox, all you need to do is click "add torrent" or something to that effect.

- Select the torrent you downloaded & add it to your seedbox

The seedbox then does the rest itself (typically, in some cases you must make sure that the seedbox starts the torrent. that shouldn't be a problem at all though).

• Replies 36
  • Views 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's like a virtual Download ?

it's like a virtual Download ?

Technically. Your seedbox has a HDD just like your computer which is why you should be wary of HDD space.

You must have the actual files to seed back, so if you download a large torrent that actual file will take up disk space on the seedbox.

Seedbox.fr has 300GB of space, that's plenty if you ask me ;)

Look rock

i'm going to purchase the Giga Something ...from the site u gave me

So

they told me 6eu for 30 + 30 Gigs

and ip country

15 torrents - 30GB+30GB storage - 1 Gbps network

but what i'm going to ask , if i want this Seedbox for one month

they will stop this , if i didnt pay more ?

is it One time Shot ,

or like a contract

Look rock

i'm going to purchase the Giga Something ...from the site u gave me

So

they told me 6eu for 30 + 30 Gigs

and ip country

15 torrents - 30GB+30GB storage - 1 Gbps network

but what i'm going to ask , if i want this Seedbox for one month

they will stop this , if i didnt pay more ?

is it One time Shot ,

or like a contract

The Giga seedbox is a great starter box. You should get the hang of seedboxes while using this.

Anyway, yes it is monthly. If you have more questions, take a look at their faq section. That should clear up a few things. If that doesn't, contact them. They'll be able to answer all of your questions with no problem.

On some servers you can pay ahead say 3 months in advance. I'm not sure about seedbox.fr though. You'd be better off asking them.

well i did some search about that site , seedbox.fr

and i saw some bad signs on it

someone said :

I paid for one of these 6days ago,today they eventually sent my log-in details all of which dont work,They havent answered any mail again.

Truely disappointed.

Wheres my seedbox seedbox.fr "

no speed can be more than 2 mb

,but i found a great server

seedhost.net

the speed is about 10 mb

and 5 torrents , 60 gigs

with just 12 eu

really amazing for building up Ratio's

well i did some search about that site , seedbox.fr

and i saw some bad signs on it

someone said :

I paid for one of these 6days ago,today they eventually sent my log-in details all of which dont work,They havent answered any mail again.

Truely disappointed.

Wheres my seedbox seedbox.fr "

no speed can be more than 2 mb

,but i found a great server

seedhost.net

the speed is about 10 mb

and 5 torrents , 60 gigs

with just 12 eu

really amazing for building up Ratio's

Yeah but there's something you need to understand about it. Not everyone will have pleasant experiences when it comes to things. If I told you when I first met you that nsanedown was a bad site would you believe me? I hope not :P

You've got to look at things for yourself. I know that people who have been through what you're going through will help you out more, but sometimes the only person that can look through your eyes is you. Sorry if that sounds confusing.

I see I have to show you the difference between shared & dedicated. Here's how they work:

Shared - The seedbox is shared between you & an x amount of other users. Typically it's one, but if he/she decides to share their box with friends then of course the number rises. Your speed is shared with them also, so even if the seedbox does have 100mb you'll be sharing that speed with someone else.

Dedicated - There is no sharing what so ever. You have your seedbox all to yourself without having to split your speed. You can of course share it with friends, but there's no need to worry about anyone else using your seedbox.

If you're not a big torrent user then 5 active torrents can be a lot. For me, 5 isn't nearly enough. That's just me though. I don't know your downloading habits. If you think it's enough then go right ahead & buy it :yes:

Look My man

i did Some Search about the Whole Seedbox Something

got to tell , Yes You have to tried to get a Clue ,

But for me , i have a limited chance , No paypal , no credits , So i have one shot , and dont have to waste it that Easy

i know about the Shared Speed , Might goes Up or down Depending on the Rush Hour

I have one thing in mind now , Got to try that thing for one month , i can Then Make my mind , and decide where To go , and use it monthly

i've been in the Torrent thing , for about 2-3 years , i'm into that thing , and have some sweet sites

but i was limited thro my bad connection , i should wait , bla bla bla

5 alive torrents , is huge , especially if you're only looking to improve ur ratio ,

Time to get a business

Thanks alot for ur Attention

You're Really nice

Look My man

i did Some Search about the Whole Seedbox Something

got to tell , Yes You have to tried to get a Clue ,

But for me , i have a limited chance , No paypal , no credits , So i have one shot , and dont have to waste it that Easy

:huh: What? Where did this come from?

i know about the Shared Speed , Might goes Up or down Depending on the Rush Hour

I have one thing in mind now , Got to try that thing for one month , i can Then Make my mind , and decide where To go , and use it monthly

i've been in the Torrent thing , for about 2-3 years , i'm into that thing , and have some sweet sites

but i was limited thro my bad connection , i should wait , bla bla bla

5 alive torrents , is huge , especially if you're only looking to improve ur ratio ,

Time to get a business

Thanks alot for ur Attention

You're Really nice

Like I said, if that's what you want to do then go right ahead. I'm just telling you what's on my mind, you don't have to listen. In fact, this entire time I've been telling you to go forth & discover things for yourself.

If you want to get that seedbox then do it. I didn't think I was holding you back but I guess I was.

Don't mention it & thank you ^_^

I got seedbox from seedhost.net. They are really good, atleast mine is :P

More then one TB upload per month is not impossible. And you have both VNC and FTP access so you easily can setup irc autodownload script on sites such sc* and s*c. So you will gain ratio very fast.

They answer support questions very fast too.

Best Regards

Twau

Edit, of course you can have more then 5 torrents. Just 5 active torrents is the hard part, but with 15-25 torrents not everyone will be active, if its not a popular torrent that is.

Damn it , i'm loving it

i got one right here

from seedhost too , got to tell u , i was all day no way under 6 mb\s

the max upload speed was 12mb\s

and beside all of that , they got some solid support , With a blink of an eye , They have answered all my Q's Till today :D

if you're looking to upload about 125 gigs per day , Just type seedhost.net and go for it :w00t:

Damn it , i'm loving it

i got one right here

from seedhost too , got to tell u , i was all day no way under 6 mb\s

the max upload speed was 12mb\s

and beside all of that , they got some solid support , With a blink of an eye , They have answered all my Q's Till today :D

if you're looking to upload about 125 gigs per day , Just type seedhost.net and go for it :w00t:

Glad to see you got everything to work for you ^_^

Archived