Google Chrome 33.0.1750.117

anuraag

Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google Chrome also uses a brand new javascript engine (V8), which is much faster than existing javascript interpreters. This means you can create more complex and more intensive AJAX applications with fewer speed and processing constraints. Finally, Google Chrome is built on top of Blink (WebKit fork), so Google Chrome users will benefit from the CSS3 features being added to Blink (WebKit fork) as those features are released.

Download

• Replies 49
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Purple Trail

• Lorem Ipsum

• remzkee0903

• asdsad

New tab page is horrible and no way to get the old one. I will stay with chrome 32 for some times and then firefox...

google for forcing users to swallow your useless features. Soon chrome will be bloatware like norton antivirus !

blurryfutures

There is a new chrome ? Will i get it if i update the chrome browser i have or do i need to download a new browser from google ? Edit: i just hit update and see it now it opens a new installer i am scared lol i am used to the browser as it is. Anyways i will try it.

Edited by blurryfutures

No my friend, this option is gone forever. This works until chrome 32.

Sorry, I know this is not working with the latest build as the flag key "Enable Instant Extended API" is completely removed , I have reported the post to MODS & is deleted now! Thanks for understanding! :)

Edited by slimrock

You can switch back to the old view easily though

No my friend, this option is gone forever. This works until chrome 32.

The heck are they doing to Chrome. I was already rarely using it since Firefox is still my main browser, but Google keeps coming up with more reasons not to use it.

Edited by Bryan

I just update my chrome and see nothing special like new tab api.... all seems like brfore :shy:

I'm assuming you're already using the redesigned "New Tab" page and have no idea what the old one looks like. The redesigned new tab page was introduced with Google Chrome 30. Also make sure you are actually running version 33.0.1750.117.

New: http://d0od.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Screen-Shot-2013-09-22-at-19.08.46.png

Old: http://d0od.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Screen-Shot-2013-10-01-at-22.15.06.png

Issue 326788: Provide a way to disable Instant Extended API (new tab page) http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=326788

Edited by Purple Trail

How can I disable auto update in google chrome? :(

Remove Google Update and use the offline installer, this doesn't include the Google Update Service.

Edited by Purple Trail

Remove Google Update and use the offline installer, this doesn't include the Google Update Service.

Thanks for the fast reply mate.. but I've already fixed it with the help of a simple tool.

Disable Chrome Silent Updates via the Windows Registry

A, Save file in desktop and run!

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/ee33e47b87/chrome-manual-updates_disable.reg

B,Manage Chrome Updates via the Group Policy Editor:

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/5b39dd65af/GoogleUpdate.adm

Once the file is downloaded start the Group Policy Editor. This can be done via the Windows control panel or by typing gpedit.msc in the Run or search fields of the Start Menu. Once the Group Policy Editor is open you should expand the Computer Configuration leaf node. Then right-click on the Administrative Templates node and select Add/Remove Templates

ha3x7xx9yo2nq5bgk1r_thumb.jpg

The Add/Remove Templates dialog screen will open and you will see a list of installed templates. Do not be concerned if this list is blank as that is perfectly normal. Now click on the Add button and browse to the location where you download the Google Administrative Template. When you find it, double-click on it, and you should now be brought back to the Add/Remove Templates screen, but should now see the GoogleUpdate Template listed.

53warpl22a3of3436gpo_thumb.jpg

Now press the Close button and you should be back at the main screen of the Group Policy Editor. Now we need to navigate to the Chrome group policy. This can be found at the following locations depending on your version of Windows.

For Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 2008 R2, and Windows 8:

Local Computer Policy -> Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Classic Administrator Templates -> Google-> Google Update-> Applications -> Google Chrome

When you select the Google Chrome node, you will see two settings in the right-hand pane. Please double-click on the Update policy override setting.

md1106u9gctag5jgwbk_thumb.jpg

At the above screen you can now change this setting to one of the following policies:

-Always allow updates: This setting means that updates are always installed when they are found via manual checks or silent update checks.

-Manual updates only: This setting means that updates are only installed when found during a manual check.

-Automatic silent updates only: This setting means that updates are only installed when found via periodic silent update checks.

-Updates disabled: This setting will disable all updates for Google Chrome.

Disable Chrome Silent Updates via the Windows Registry

A, Save file in desktop and run!

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/ee33e47b87/chrome-manual-updates_disable.reg

B,Manage Chrome Updates via the Group Policy Editor:

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/5b39dd65af/GoogleUpdate.adm

Once the file is downloaded start the Group Policy Editor. This can be done via the Windows control panel or by typing gpedit.msc in the Run or search fields of the Start Menu. Once the Group Policy Editor is open you should expand the Computer Configuration leaf node. Then right-click on the Administrative Templates node and select Add/Remove Templates

ha3x7xx9yo2nq5bgk1r_thumb.jpg

The Add/Remove Templates dialog screen will open and you will see a list of installed templates. Do not be concerned if this list is blank as that is perfectly normal. Now click on the Add button and browse to the location where you download the Google Administrative Template. When you find it, double-click on it, and you should now be brought back to the Add/Remove Templates screen, but should now see the GoogleUpdate Template listed.

53warpl22a3of3436gpo_thumb.jpg

Now press the Close button and you should be back at the main screen of the Group Policy Editor. Now we need to navigate to the Chrome group policy. This can be found at the following locations depending on your version of Windows.

For Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 2008 R2, and Windows 8:

Local Computer Policy -> Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Classic Administrator Templates -> Google-> Google Update-> Applications -> Google Chrome

When you select the Google Chrome node, you will see two settings in the right-hand pane. Please double-click on the Update policy override setting.

md1106u9gctag5jgwbk_thumb.jpg

At the above screen you can now change this setting to one of the following policies:

-Always allow updates: This setting means that updates are always installed when they are found via manual checks or silent update checks.

-Manual updates only: This setting means that updates are only installed when found during a manual check.

-Automatic silent updates only: This setting means that updates are only installed when found via periodic silent update checks.

-Updates disabled: This setting will disable all updates for Google Chrome.

Thanks for the detailed instructions, but there's a free simple tool available it only takes with just a 1 click & it can disable all auto updates like Chrome, Firefox, Adobe Flash, Java, Skype, Windows, etc.. :D