sanjoa

Male or female?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female

What about trannies? :lol:

Ar you a transsexual?

I would keep that quiet d00d as in your country it is punishable by stoning to death.

Not only being a tranny is not punishable in my country, but also government will give you a choice to do a surgery completely free and without any charge. :)

Homosexuality and advertisements about it is perfectly illegal, although only being a homosexual will not make you guilty unless you express or advertise it freely.

p.s.: I am 'quite' male, reassuring you. ^_^

p.s. 2: Executing by 'stoning' has been removed from Iran's judicial system since many years ago. ;)

Women have been stoned to death in Iran as recently as last year.

You need to keep up with politics in Iran.

It's better not to involve your personal problems with Iran's regime into the discussion.

But I live in Iran and I know what is exactly happening on the ground, women stoning has been removed from Iran judicial system since 2009.

And for your information, from 1979 until now, maximum 10 women have been stoned and not by Iran's officials, but by 'lagged' & 'corrupted' people in some small villages far from the city around the border due to their own Islamic rules.

I don't say Iran's situation is good, no, it's terrible but it's still much better than Saudi Arabia, many Islamic laws (especially execution or nemesis) do not apply in Iran.

For example, due to Islamic law and Saudi Arabia's law, sentence for theft/stealing (does not matter, if a one pencil or a car) is to cut the hand and death in repeated case.

But in Iran, such this never happened and have no place in our judicial system, sentence for stealing anything is that first you should give back the thing you stole and some fine (cash) and prisoning in more serious cases and at extreme situation, it will be 'life in prison', they will not 'cut' any parts of your body.

But in Saudi Arabia, due to extreme religious laws, if you steal even a pencil, it's legal to cut your hand due to Islamic rules.

Or in the SA they still execute by cutting head off by sword (you can watch it's videos on YouTube).

Another example is stoning,

Stoning punishment is only used for married women if they have sex with another man.

But this does not apply in Iran, in most cases, they try to solve the issue but in very extreme cases they execute woman by hanging and not stoning.

But after 2009 this kind of punishment has been removed completely from judicial system and doing this punishment in anywhere of Iran is illegal.

I don't want to defend Iran's regime or it's judicial system or anything else, because I'm against this regime myself but some real things in Iran mirrored 180 degrees 'up-side-down' at foreign news agencies because of their long-time enmity with Iran's country, they try anyway to destruct this country. :)

-Peace

Nima

but men that get caught having sex with another woman get exactly what"""" ...the woman gets punished not the man... do not deny this also in the case of rape the woman again is punished not the rapists

No, for men it depends, if the man is married he will be executed, if he is single then it will be some lashes and prison.

If both of them were agree to have sex and were married at that time, man will be executed and woman will be stoned with no exception.

For rape, it also depends, if woman does not forgive, man will be executed. If she forgives there will be some fine only.

In case of rape, if the victim is virgin, then there is a choice to both of them get married to each other, in this situation no one will be sentenced.

For rape and stoning woman there are some special cases, for example if a woman do things that caused another man get seduced, then the woman will be stoned.

You mean like not being 100% covered and ever leaving the house?

• Replies 50
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nima

• jofre

• LeeSmithG

• Arachnoid

Ar you a transsexual?

I would keep that quiet d00d as in your country it is punishable by stoning to death.

Not only being a tranny is not punishable in my country, but also government will give you a choice to do a surgery completely free and without any charge. :)

Homosexuality and advertisements about it is perfectly illegal, although only being a homosexual will not make you guilty unless you express or advertise it freely.

p.s. 2: Executing by 'stoning' has been removed from Iran's judicial system since many years ago. ;)

It's better not to involve your personal problems with Iran's regime into the discussion.

But I live in Iran and I know what is exactly happening on the ground, women stoning has been removed from Iran judicial system since 2009.

And for your information, from 1979 until now, maximum 10 women have been stoned and not by Iran's officials, but by 'lagged' & 'corrupted' people in some small villages far from the city around the border due to their own Islamic rules.

I don't say Iran's situation is good, no, it's terrible but it's still much better than Saudi Arabia, many Islamic laws (especially execution or nemesis) do not apply in Iran.

For example, due to Islamic law and Saudi Arabia's law, sentence for theft/stealing (does not matter, if a one pencil or a car) is to cut the hand and death in repeated case.

But in Iran, such this never happened and have no place in our judicial system, sentence for stealing anything is that first you should give back the thing you stole and some fine (cash) and prisoning in more serious cases and at extreme situation, it will be 'life in prison', they will not 'cut' any parts of your body.

But in Saudi Arabia, due to extreme religious laws, if you steal even a pencil, it's legal to cut your hand due to Islamic rules.

Or in the SA they still execute by cutting head off by sword (you can watch it's videos on YouTube).

Stoning punishment is only used for married women if they have sex with another man.

But this does not apply in Iran, in most cases, they try to solve the issue but in very extreme cases they execute woman by hanging and not stoning.

But after 2009 this kind of punishment has been removed completely from judicial system and doing this punishment in anywhere of Iran is illegal.

I don't want to defend Iran's regime or it's judicial system or anything else, because I'm against this regime myself but some real things in Iran mirrored 180 degrees 'up-side-down' at foreign news agencies because of their long-time enmity with Iran's country, they try anyway to destruct this country. :)

-Peace

Nima

but men that get caught having sex with another woman get exactly what"""" ...the woman gets punished not the man... do not deny this also in the case of rape the woman again is punished not the rapists

No, for men it depends, if the man is married he will be executed, if he is single then it will be some lashes and prison.

If both of them were agree to have sex and were married at that time, man will be executed and woman will be stoned with no exception.

For rape, it also depends, if woman does not forgive, man will be executed. If she forgives there will be some fine only.

In case of rape, if the victim is virgin, then there is a choice to both of them get married to each other, in this situation no one will be sentenced.

For rape and stoning woman there are some special cases, for example if a woman do things that caused another man get seduced, then the woman will be stoned.

Homosexuals and people converting from Islam to atheism or Xtianity also get a very bad deal in Iran.

Persians, also get a raw deal.

That is why Britain is full of asylum seekers from Iran, that are homosexual or converts.

Iran and Islam should start treating women and homosexuals with respect and as equals.

Even Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was actually born a Jew.

So why did he not follow Judaism?

Ar you a transsexual?

-Peace

Nima

in theory...yes...but in practice it dos not happen that way

No no, if a woman in Iran does not cover her body correctly and wear proper clothes, special police will take her into police station and she should call someone to send her proper clothes and then she can go, although those special police are not everywhere at every time but most of the time at crowded places.

Repeated until 3 times, then it will be some fine (money) if repeated again it will be prison and if repeated again it will be execution (by hanging), although there is no one has ever reached that severe level.

That thing I said is very particular and specific, for example in about ~27 years ago, they stoned a woman because she swam in her own house swimming pool while a man (her neighbor) suddenly see her swimming (she was perfectly unaware about being seen by other man) and get seduced (until this step is confirmed by police but some other people say that after that, that man went there and raped her and whene she sued him, they told her that you yourself seduced him thus he is innocent and she got stoned).

This story never get confirmed by government, but people of that village said that they participated in the rite (ceremony) of stoning her.

This happened in a very far village in Iran.

p.s.: As I talk right now, it's completely illegal to stone anyone anywhere of the Iran because of any reason, stoning has been removed from Iran's judicial system since 2009 and even if people do such this on their own, they will be executed because they murdered a person.

p.s. 2: As I said before, all of these rules are pure Islamic laws and most of them do not apply in Iran's Official Courts (right now).

p.s. 3: Although many crimes have death penalty in Iran, but more than %95 of executions are mostly for murder (only with firm purpose; without firm purpose like car accident he should pay slain family complete blood-money which currently it's $120.000 or take forgiveness from slain family), huge drug dealing & combatant (combatant in Islamic laws means a person who tries to make fear and threat large number of people, imagine you take a warm weapon and go in the streets and try to shoot people or such that.

More than 4% goes to extreme contrabands (Weapon, Drug, Fuel, Human + one more which I forgot right now).

The less than 1% goes to rape, adultery, fornication, incest and like these crimes.

Homosexuals and people converting from Islam to atheism or Xtianity also get a very bad deal in Iran.

Persians, also get a raw deal.

That is why Britain is full of asylum seekers from Iran, that are homosexual or converts.

Iran and Islam should start treating women and homosexuals with respect and as equals.

Even Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was actually born a Jew.

So why did he not follow Judaism?

Converting from Islam to any other religion has capital punishment (execution by hanging) with no exception, although it does not done in Iran, maybe in very special and extreme cases, usually government forces these people to exit Iran ASAP.

Yes, you are right, homosexual people have very hard life in Iran, not because of Iran's law, but mostly because of the people themselves and their 'corrupted' beliefs and religious thinkings. :(

Iran's problem with Israel and Jewish people goes further than these discussions, this is not a proper topic to talk about this issue.

But for your information, I should say that both Islam and Iran accept Jewish (Hebrew) religion as a very original and respectful religion, this religion (alongside with Christianity, Zoroastrian and some other minor religions) has also envoy (representative) in Iran's Congress (Parliament), so, our problem is not with their religion and their beliefs, but for some other things.

About Ahmadinejad, I don't think your statement is true, I think he has been Muslim since his birth and have no evidence about this thing. :unsure:

in theory...yes...but in practice it dos not happen that way

I can not say you are 100% wrong, yes, you are right in some cases, I know there were some very brutal case unfortunately In court. -_-

You know guys, the situation has got much better than 30 years ago and it's getting better and better, at least we do our best to make it better.

We do the most we can do and we all hope that everything get better and better.

May the maker watch over us all around the world and may the war ends at everywhere of world and we live altogether in peace and happiness with no enmity with each other because religion, border and others. :)

-Peace

Nima

Edited by Nima

• Administrator

This poll is sexist as it only offers two choices :rolleyes: :lol: :doh:

because this's the only choices we've on earth and Allah created us two choices male and female nothing more or less. the rest is destroying our humanity. it's like a cancer must be cured before it's too late and die.

because this's the only choices we've on earth and Allah created us two choices male and female nothing more or less. the rest is destroying our humanity. it's like a cancer must be cured before it's too late and die.

Before Islam was created, in approx 700 A.D. there was xtianity before, Judaism before that and paganism before that.

When we are at the zygote stage then fetal stage everyone is a girl, then we either go male or female and some have both sexual organs, though only one as far I know is actually active reproductively.

Religion is a belief, not fact, can't be proved.

To give credit to some hear say that cannot be proved is just plain ignorance.

As for Allah giving out choices, humans have been around for many thousands of years and millions of years previous Dinosaurs.

So we can survive without control and we can survive with out a belief.

• Administrator

Stick to the topic guys.

Also, I will like to remind everyone of Community Guidelines:

nsane.forums aims to provide equal opportunities its members. We intend to treat all of our members without discrimination due to race, color, age, sex, religion / creed, species, sexual orientation, marital status, political standing or disability. In keeping with these guidelines, we expect you as individuals, to stay true to these beliefs. If you have any concerns regarding this please contact an administrator so that we can deal with it appropriately.

@Arachnoid : So you think Homosexuals and Hermaphrodites should be here too ?

Asexuals need love too

Im not femal. I have the Bar to become hard.

100% woman here, but i always had and still have more male friends then female friends.. :thumbsup: :rockon: :party:

Nima, on 12 Feb 2014 - 08:53, said:
dMog, on 12 Feb 2014 - 06:37, said:
Nima, on 11 Feb 2014 - 11:16, said:
LeeSmithG, on 11 Feb 2014 - 09:20, said:
Nima, on 11 Feb 2014 - 07:26, said:
LeeSmithG, on 11 Feb 2014 - 06:23, said:
Nima, on 10 Feb 2014 - 19:46, said:

Ar you a transsexual?

-Peace

Nima

So this is so exciting having sex in Islamic countries. they should make it like tourist attraction and then punish so called perpetrators.

Edited by tanjali

100% woman here, but i always had and still have more male friends then female friends.. :thumbsup: :rockon: :party:

I always had and have more female friends than male friends. Please don`t ask me why. :lol:

So this is so exciting having sex in Islamic countries. they should make it like tourist attraction and then punish so called perpetrators.

Almost all of these rules exclude tourists and foreign people (at least in Iran) and if they perpetrated such these crimes, government will deport them very fast. :)

Hi, guys! How are ya? This is just for know how many of us are males and how many females.

Sanjoa is a girl and she's pregnant again ! MDR98.gif

Before Islam was created, in approx 700 A.D. there was xtianity before, Judaism before that and paganism before that.

When we are at the zygote stage then fetal stage everyone is a girl, then we either go male or female and some have both sexual organs, though only one as far I know is actually active reproductively.

As for Allah giving out choices, humans have been around for many thousands of years and millions of years previous Dinosaurs.

Islam does recognize Jesus and Moses and many more messengers, the only issue is that in Quran, Christians and Jews are cited to have had lost the real message by deforming Old holy books and urged them to believe and follow the message of Mohammed as he's the last messenger, I think Islam's aim is not to make you can survive.., I think it's to make you a happy person and to build a perfect society as much as possible, of course as DKT27 said, it's about religion which is a belief so we should not discriminate anyone because he/she believes or think differently, we in Nsane should treat each other with respect whatever you are but this does NOT mean to NOT discuss what we do not agree about, everything is discuss-able it only should be with respect and for a noble objective

NB: For why Homosexuality is refused in Islam you may like to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lot_in_Islam

Edited by mazigh

Hi, guys! How are ya? This is just for know how many of us are males and how many females.

Again ??? !!! :doh: - She already has 5 kids ! Don`t they use preservatives in Argentina ? :lol:

@sanjoa, dont be mad with me, but I heard this from @speedy57...He said he took a picture of you and 5 kids :photo:

Sorry, I am in a hurry to watch football ... :eekout:

Edited by jofre

Islam does recognize Jesus and Moses and many more messengers, the only issue is that in Quran, Christians and Jews are cited to have had lost the real message by deforming Old holy books and urged them to believe and follow the message of Mohammed as he's the last messenger, I think Islam's aim is not to make you can survive.., I think it's to make you a happy person and to build a perfect society as much as possible, of course as DKT27 said, it's about religion which is a belief so we should not discriminate anyone because he/she believes or think differently, we in Nsane should treat each other with respect whatever you are but this does NOT mean to NOT discuss what we do not agree about, everything is discuss-able it only should be with respect and for a noble objective

NB: For why Homosexuality is refused in Islam you may like to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lot_in_Islam

Islams mission is to take over the world and turn everyone or force everyone to be Islamic.

Scholars have maps of the world and countries painted Islamic green, like when Britain ran the world and our territories were in pink.

Religion is not factual, it's a belief and hear say.

:wtf: yo stop smoking mj :lmao: