Are you male or female?

sanjoa

Male or female?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female

Hi, guys! How are ya? This is just for know how many of us are males and how many females.

• Replies 50
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nima

• jofre

• LeeSmithG

• Arachnoid

Male
Also, The question to answer is: How many of false/hidden (not telling) gender declarations are female, and how many of them are male? and false flag and locations declarations too, and so forth...

This poll is sexist as it only offers two choices :rolleyes: :lol: :doh:

@Arachnoid : So you think Homosexuals and Hermaphrodites should be here too ?

Edited by jofre

Whats written under my avatar is the real gender and the real location, still working as rescue nurse for RC :)

To whomever it may concern: If you have a penis you are male, if you have a vagina then you are female, if both of them state the latest acquired one, legally and medically. No one cares you are LGBTG. if none of them, no need apply :)

What about trannies? :lol:

Are you a transsexual?

I would keep that quiet d00d as in your country it is punishable by stoning to death.

Edited by LeeSmithG

looks in pants im female

compared with u i m male

Ar you a transsexual?

I would keep that quiet d00d as in your country it is punishable by stoning to death.

Not only being a tranny is not punishable in my country, but also government will give you a choice to do a surgery completely free and without any charge. :)

Homosexuality and advertisements about it is perfectly illegal, although only being a homosexual will not make you guilty unless you express or advertise it freely.

p.s.: I am 'quite' male, reassuring you. ^_^

p.s. 2: Executing by 'stoning' has been removed from Iran's judicial system since many years ago. ;)

Edited by Nima

Ar you a transsexual?

Not only being a tranny is not punishable in my country, but also government will give you a choice to do a surgery completely free and without any charge. :)

Homosexuality and advertisements about it is perfectly illegal, although only being a homosexual will not make you guilty unless you express or advertise it freely.

p.s. 2: Executing by 'stoning' has been removed from Iran's judicial system since many years ago. ;)

Women have been stoned to death in Iran as recently as last year.

You need to keep up with politics in Iran.

Ar you a transsexual?

It's better not to involve your personal problems with Iran's regime into the discussion.

But I live in Iran and I know what is exactly happening on the ground, women stoning has been removed from Iran judicial system since 2009.

And for your information, from 1979 until now, maximum 10 women have been stoned and not by Iran's officials, but by 'lagged' & 'corrupted' people in some small villages far from the city around the border due to their own Islamic rules.

I don't say Iran's situation is good, no, it's terrible but it's still much better than Saudi Arabia, many Islamic laws (especially execution or nemesis) do not apply in Iran.

For example, due to Islamic law and Saudi Arabia's law, sentence for theft/stealing (does not matter, if a one pencil or a car) is to cut the hand and death in repeated case.

But in Iran, such this never happened and have no place in our judicial system, sentence for stealing anything is that first you should give back the thing you stole and some fine (cash) and prisoning in more serious cases and at extreme situation, it will be 'life in prison', they will not 'cut' any parts of your body.

But in Saudi Arabia, due to extreme religious laws, if you steal even a pencil, it's legal to cut your hand due to Islamic rules.

Or in the SA they still execute by cutting head off by sword (you can watch it's videos on YouTube).

Another example is stoning,

Stoning punishment is only used for married women if they have sex with another man.

But this does not apply in Iran, in most cases, they try to solve the issue but in very extreme cases they execute woman by hanging and not stoning.

But after 2009 this kind of punishment has been removed completely from judicial system and doing this punishment in anywhere of Iran is illegal.

I don't want to defend Iran's regime or it's judicial system or anything else, because I'm against this regime myself but some real things in Iran mirrored 180 degrees 'up-side-down' at foreign news agencies because of their long-time enmity with Iran's country, they try anyway to destruct this country. :)

-Peace

Nima

Ar you a transsexual?

It's better not to involve your personal problems with Iran's regime into the discussion.

But I live in Iran and I know what is exactly happening on the ground, women stoning has been removed from Iran judicial system since 2009.

And for your information, from 1979 until now, maximum 10 women have been stoned and not by Iran's officials, but by 'lagged' & 'corrupted' people in some small villages far from the city around the border due to their own Islamic rules.

I don't say Iran's situation is good, no, it's terrible but it's still much better than Saudi Arabia, many Islamic laws (especially execution or nemesis) do not apply in Iran.

For example, due to Islamic law and Saudi Arabia's law, sentence for theft/stealing (does not matter, if a one pencil or a car) is to cut the hand and death in repeated case.

But in Iran, such this never happened and have no place in our judicial system, sentence for stealing anything is that first you should give back the thing you stole and some fine (cash) and prisoning in more serious cases and at extreme situation, it will be 'life in prison', they will not 'cut' any parts of your body.

But in Saudi Arabia, due to extreme religious laws, if you steal even a pencil, it's legal to cut your hand due to Islamic rules.

Or in the SA they still execute by cutting head off by sword (you can watch it's videos on YouTube).

Stoning punishment is only used for married women if they have sex with another man.

But this does not apply in Iran, in most cases, they try to solve the issue but in very extreme cases they execute woman by hanging and not stoning.

But after 2009 this kind of punishment has been removed completely from judicial system and doing this punishment in anywhere of Iran is illegal.

I don't want to defend Iran's regime or it's judicial system or anything else, because I'm against this regime myself but some real things in Iran mirrored 180 degrees 'up-side-down' at foreign news agencies because of their long-time enmity with Iran's country, they try anyway to destruct this country. :)

-Peace

Nima

but men that get caught having sex with another woman get exactly what"""" ...the woman gets punished not the man... do not deny this also in the case of rape the woman again is punished not the rapists

Ar you a transsexual?

-Peace

Nima

but men that get caught having sex with another woman get exactly what"""" ...the woman gets punished not the man... do not deny this also in the case of rape the woman again is punished not the rapists

No, for men it depends, if the man is married he will be executed, if he is single then it will be some lashes and prison.

If both of them were agree to have sex and were married at that time, man will be executed and woman will be stoned with no exception.

For rape, it also depends, if woman does not forgive, man will be executed. If she forgives there will be some fine only.

In case of rape, if the victim is virgin, then there is a choice to both of them get married to each other, in this situation no one will be sentenced.

For rape and stoning woman there are some special cases, for example if a woman do things that caused another man get seduced, then the woman will be stoned.