ESET v4 Fixes

shought

installed purplebean's app and it shows 31 days left but will not update (shows no name/password) so then I have to run nodlogin to get name/pass but then the 31 days remaining are gone....?

• Replies 2k
  • Views 204k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

installed purplebean's app and it shows 31 days left but will not update (shows no name/password) so then I have to run nodlogin to get name/pass but then the 31 days remaining are gone....?

hi, could you give please me a few details so i can see what might have caused this? because if you saw the '31 days' then it did not install correctly.

did you make sure you ran it in safe mode?

which product and which version are you trying to install?

Installed it on 4.2.35 and the gui said it was installed. It worked for about three days and then stopped updating and said no name/pass so I then ran nodlogin and got the update. I then uninstalled the fix, rebooted and then re installed it and it showed as installed and 31 days was listed as trial period remaining. This morning same thing happened and I had to use nodlogin to get pass/name for update and now it doesn't show any days remaing with your fix.

Ok I didn't run in safe mode (missed that); will run tonight and see if it keeps working, thanks.

Poopdeck Pappy

Trial Resetters do have these occasional hiccups. ;)

So this is a known issue? I use box, mara-fix v1.3 and am once again getting the "Invalid username and/or password" problem. A reinstall fixed it last week and now its doing it again.

Hmmm???

I always use standby (S3) on this computer, wonder if its related in anyway.

Update: Well looks like after digging a bit, i found a solution to the issue, strange though, wonder why it happens anyway.

Fix -

Thanks mara

7smdhkGM.jpeg

NHqwIBd2.jpeg

Minodlogin 3.9.6.1 Final

MINODLoginis a small device that will help us to keep our Eset Smart/Eset Nod updated.

For starters, it checks whether your licence continues to be valid, and if it not, it searches and installs another automatically so that you can keep your Eset/Nod updated and registered as if it were legal.

It is the best way to keep our antivirus updated since cracks, patches and fixes modify registry.

It a multilanguage device too: you can install it in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese or Czech!!! (new).

Caution:

1. Don't use fixes since it changes registries for updating to trial.

2. Don't use cracks because they modify exe, dll, registries and destabilize originals.

Besides don't use any fix or patch so that Minodlgin works effectively. If you have an older minodlogin I would advise you to uninstall it before.

Historial de versión:

Cambios en la versión 3.9.6.1:

*Corregido varios errores de conexion.

*Implementacion, ademas, de otra alternativa para verificar las licencias validas. Hibrido.

*Corregido varios errores menores.

Cambios en la versión 3.9.3.2:

*Mostrar vencimiento de las licencias. --> Gracias a tukero por el algoritmo del T-Nod para obtener la fecha de expiración.

*Actualizacion de servidores de licencias.

Cambios en la versión 3.9.0.1:

*Corregido error al insertar licencias desde el explorador de licencias.

*Optimizado detección de licencias en los sevidores.

*Actualización de servidores de licencias.

Code: /dl/76779256/3293aa0/Minod_3.9.6.1sidd.rar.html
Site:  http://hotfile.com

Some is removing my images from tinypic, so I've having to replace them. I suspect someone is doing it on purpose!!!!

Trial Resetters do have these occasional hiccups. ;)

So this is a known issue? I use box, mara-fix v1.3 and am once again getting the "Invalid username and/or password" problem. A reinstall fixed it last week and now its doing it again.

:) Not to worry - I've deployed the box mara- fix on more 56 laptops by now. Once the occasional issue gets resolved, all is peaceful for a long time to come - unless ESET faces those mortifying server downtime and overloads . :angry:

Thanks, @Sidharta for the MiNodLogin update (v.3.9.6.1).

WinXP Pro SP3 (32 bits) & ESS 4.2.64.12 and all is fine !

Cheers

Jofre

@Siddharta: Thanks for Minodlogin 3.9.6.1 but, whenever I try to download it, ESET blocks the connection, showing it as a virus. :frusty: Is there a workaround for this? :think:

@Siddharta: Thanks for Minodlogin 3.9.6.1 but, whenever I try to download it, ESET blocks the connection, showing it as a virus. :frusty: Is there a workaround for this? :think:

Difficult to believe you, I downloaded and uploaded that minodlogin using ESET Smart Security. It is the official release that I am using myself. Not even Kaspersky says there is a virus. So .....I don't know what to think of YOU!!!!

If your antivirus detects as virus to any of the programs, MiNODLogin and / or MiNODServer, do the following:

- Disable the antivirus (in some cases is not necessary).

- Install MiNODLogin and / or MiNODServer.

- In Advanced Settings, in the Exclusions option, add the folders where

have been installed (by default, in the eset folder C:\Program Files\ESET\Minodxxx).

If your antivirus detects as virus any of the programs, don't download them because minodlogin is completely innocuous. So if your A.V. happens to report a virus, there must be a virus!!!!

Now the minodloign I posted is the official release I downloaded using Eset Smart Security and checked with Kaspersky Internet Security. So if there is a problem I don't know what it is!!!!!

ok i downloaded the minodlogin with the link given by siddharta and its clean. its my first time to use this fix, and i think its good. if it goes well maybe i will stick with this license updater but if not i'll go back with mara- fix since im use to that one...

Minodlogin has proved to be one of the best license finders for Eset. Lately though, there has been an absence of licenses available in the market for Eset Smart. Eset Nod users have nothing to worry about because they abound!!!!!

Did you try temporarily disabling the real-time and web-scanning modules?

Yes. That didn't work.

Difficult to believe you, I downloaded and uploaded that minodlogin using ESET Smart Security. It is the official release that I am using myself. Not even Kaspersky says there is a virus. So .....I don't know what to think of YOU!!!!

You seemed to take that a bit personal, which I find quite weird. Anyways, have a look at this and you'll see what I mean:

Screenshot

If your antivirus detects as virus to any of the programs, MiNODLogin and / or MiNODServer, do the following:

- Disable the antivirus (in some cases is not necessary).

- Install MiNODLogin and / or MiNODServer.

- In Advanced Settings, in the Exclusions option, add the folders where

have been installed (by default, in the eset folder C:\Program Files\ESET\Minodxxx).

That doesn't work either. I've used the previous versions that I believe, you've posted. They didn't bring up this message from ESET. Instead, I just got a warning of a potentially dangerous application or something to that effect. It still let me download it though. As for the link you've posted for the official website, it is being blocked by ESET as well.

With regard to the very interesting screenshot you provide I only have to say the following: that link in the screenshot in not the same I have posted!!!!

Evidence:

I uploaded in hotfile yes but this is the end of the link : /dl/76779256/3293aa0/Minod_3.9.6.1sidd.rar.html

Even the beginning of that link is different. Hotfile links start http://hotfile.com!!!!

You see, it does not coincide with the link in the screenshot!!!!

Your full link is not the same, see your own screenshot:

Gnd3yXs3.png

By the way I downloaded the software from my own post and Eset Smart Security didn't say anything. I have it on my desktop. Clean file.

Kaspersky also agrees, so what are you up to I wonder!!! This requires an explanation :mad2:

unknownasphyxiated

With regard to the very interesting screenshot you provide I only have to say the following: that link in the screenshot in not the same I have posted!!!!

Evidence:

I uploaded in hotfile yes but this is the end of the link : /dl/76779256/3293aa0/Minod_3.9.6.1sidd.rar.html

Even the beginning of that link is different. Hotfile links start http://hotfile.com!!!!

You see, it does not coincide with the link in the screenshot!!!!

Your full link is not the same, see your own screenshot:

Gnd3yXs3.png

By the way I downloaded the software from my own post and Eset Smart Security didn't say anything. I have it on my desktop. Clean file.

Kaspersky also agrees, so what are you up to I wonder!!! This requires an explanation :mad2:

the screenshot show the direct link when downloading file,not before downloading the file

eset should not detect any incoming download if you disable it correctly

maybe you can download it using other computer that not using eset

do you have latest virus signature??

sometimes old signature detect new file but new signature doesn't detect the file coz the author is too smart for new signature to detect it.... :lol:

fine over here

@Siddharta

General Lee hasn't accused you of anything, he just stated that the download seems to get blocked by ESET This could be due to various reasons, but the fact is that, apparently, it is blocked (for him).

Please don't take it personal as it was never meant that way, I assure you.

@General Lee

Right-click ESET icon, Disable Antivirus and Antispyware protection. Then download the file, this should work.

If it does not then there's something screwed up, you'll need to reinstall ESET.

@ unknownasphyxiated

When Eset doesn't let you download something or blocks a link, it does not modify the link being blocked. What he shows in his screenshot is not even a hotfile link!!!!!

@ shought

If Eset doesn't let me download something I don't download it!!!! Personally I would never advise anyone to turn off Eset to download it either!!!!

In short, what he shows us in his screenshot is not what I uploaded in hotfile!!!!

unknownasphyxiated

when you get Click To Download page,try copy the link and paste it in notepad

you will see what i'm talking about

hope i'm not mistaken because i seldom download from Hotfile

it is easier if General Lee download using other computer and copy it into his computer

that would be safer

@Siddharta

The link as shown by General Lee is actually exactly how it looks like when you are downloading the file. I just checked it and this link is the link that provides you with the file:

http://s552.hotfile.com/get/23b709517fece6d23fc716b68496ddc2495ac20a/4cbecba4/256/909ffaa2473829b7/4938ef8/Minod%203.9.6.1sidd.rar

(%20 = a space)

The only thing I find odd is that I was able to download it without getting any warning, but this could be caused by various things like slightly different settings or an outdated signature database.

VirusTotal.com report.

I'd like to ask you to stop with the '!!!', there's no need to be angry about anything, false positives occur all the time.

ps I crippled the above link on purpose ;)

Archived