• Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEmpathicEar

• pedro7769

• jofre

• Cerberus

Do U need to block internet access after using the patch?

Nope.. But always:

Select: 'Do not prompt for updates' in Default Settings > General.

Deselect: 'Check Internet for updates regularly' in Default Settings > General.

Deselect: 'Send burn statistics to VSO online database' in Default Settings > Burning

Edited by FreeRyde

Cerberus' Patch v6.3 (Jan 30, 2014)

For VSO Video Converter + ConvertXtoDVD 5.x

Resolves ConvertXtoDVD 5 watermark issue. No changes to patch for this app.

http://www.putlocker.com/file/AB914C49CBC97603

Thanks Cerberus!

Im using patch 6.2 and have had no problems with watermarks as far as i can tell, what & when is the watermark supposed to show up?

Pete

Cerberus' Patch v6.3 (Jan 30, 2014)

For VSO Video Converter + ConvertXtoDVD 5.x

Resolves ConvertXtoDVD 5 watermark issue. No changes to patch for this app.

http://www.putlocker.com/file/AB914C49CBC97603

Thanks Cerberus!

Im using patch 6.2 and have had no problems with watermarks as far as i can tell, what & when is the watermark supposed to show up?

Pete

same here Pete....I DLed the new patch just in case tho. Sometimes with some softs an upgrade will retain registration info that will not be accepted by a fresh install. Go figure? For example UltraISO.

Edited by locoJoe

Thanks locoJoe, do you know what the watermark says?, i did have an old patch that stooped working, converted a few films and had a message keep flashing up something along the lines of "don't try to use our software with patches".

Thanks locoJoe, do you know what the watermark says?, i did have an old patch that stooped working, converted a few films and had a message keep flashing up something along the lines of "don't try to use our software with patches".

No I do not. I have had this soft installed for ages with some old reg info, It just stays regged for me after every update. I used it to convert and burn "Bad Grampa" just a day or two ago...no watermark what so ever.

TheEmpathicEar

No I do not. I have had this soft installed for ages with some old reg info, It just stays regged for me after every update. I used it to convert and burn "Bad Grampa" just a day or two ago...no watermark what so ever.

@locoJoe

R U using key? If so, R U allowing the program internet access? I ask becuz even though I deselected, 'Send burn statistics to VSO online database' in Default Settings > Burning [and the other two, "FreeRyde" quoted above], the program wants internet access at the point where it is about to do a burn.

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

2ykzus3.png

ConvertXPortable_5.1.0.14_Multilingual.paf.exe
Format: PortableApps.com
Stealth: Yes
Compatibility: Windows XP or newer, 32/64.

Reverser: XenoCoder
Dependency: None
CRC32: 04506A17
29.2 MB (30,659,748 bytes)

Languages: Arabic, Afghanistan, Belgium, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Montenegro, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, PortugueseBR, Russian, Serbian, SimpChinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, SpanishInternational, Swedish, TradChinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.

Synopsis: I know im late.. but better late than never..

Plus.. i wanted to update the format ..

those that use my PAF know what im talking about..

VSO has improved their product: Hardware Acceleration now works w/out any errors.

There's also a feature which allows you to set the number of Cores to use for encoding..

Great feature for Multi-Core users..

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0PYZGEHE/ConvertXPortable_5.1.0.14_Multilingual.paf.exe_links

The reason I had updated my patch is because others were having issues with watermark from time to time where others weren't...to solve this I tried another approach. Patch v6.3 is newest and working version that no one has complained about.

TheEmpathicEar

The reason I had updated my patch is because others were having issues with watermark from time to time where others weren't...to solve this I tried another approach. Patch v6.3 is newest and working version that no one has complained about.

If U R using ur patch, do you need to "Firewall" the program?

If U R using ur patch, do you need to "Firewall" the program?

no need to firewall but it is always a good idea to do just in case.

majormalfunction

Thanks for the update. Yeah, I was dinged as well yesterday on .14 No watermarks here now :D

New version just been released 5.1.0.15

Site: http://www.putlocker.com/

Sharecode: /file/98EF4C38E2260165

i hope i got this right, i read the tutorial on share codes but couldnt seem to show it as everyone else's :(

Pedro

Edited by pedro7769

TheEmpathicEar

New version just been released 5.1.0.15

Site: http://www.putlocker.com/

Sharecode: /file/98EF4C38E2260165

i hope i got this right, i read the tutorial on share codes but couldnt seem to show it as everyone else's :(

Pedro

Has anyone tried the "Cerberus" patch on this version? And, can it produce DVD video w/o getting a watermark?

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

I forgot to put the list of fixes in the latest version..

Last changes:

ConvertXtoDVD - 5.1.0.15 (Released 2014-02-04) [ View Issues ]

==============================================

- 0006514: [bug] 5.0.0.44 -- wrong crop/pad values shown in log and output tab (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007310: [bug] reset default values does not change theme (cedric) - resolved.

- 0006866: [bug] CxD title bar flickering during conversion when window maximized (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007523: [bug] Settings always stay in english despite language change (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007561: [bug] AV LOADER: can't find protocol for "" (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007566: [bug] image plays green in preview and in converted result (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007562: [bug] cut options overlapping when font is too large (felicia) - resolved.

- 0007423: [bug] embedded subtitle is distorted (horizontal size) - too much elongated (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007488: [bug] default subtitle for playback not working (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007537: [Feature Request] if only one subtitle file added, option "default subtitle for playback" should be checked by default on this subtitle file (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007502: [information] reset defaults window does not use theme (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007559: [information] remove requested bitrate from log (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007555: [bug] "Don't create title menu for single video" when unchecked in treeview does not work (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007526: [bug] DVD menu settings changed in tree not taken in account for conversion (general settings used) (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007524: [bug] change to "Don't create title menu for single video" in tree view not honored (cedric) - resolved.

- 0006238: [bug] SUB subtitles don't load, but play fine with VLC (felicia) - resolved.

- 0007539: [bug] thumbnail does not load when double clicking on saved project (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007540: [bug] crop settings are not used for conversion if user clicks on other buttons before converting (cedric) - resolved.

- 0006959: [bug] cut cursor returns to the beginning when dragged to the end (felicia) - resolved.

- 0007541: [bug] treeview items remained grayed out when they should be active (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007503: [information] DVD loaded, suggestion window to use DVD Converter not translated in FR (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007550: [bug] subtitles listed but do not display in preview or output (cedric) - resolved.

- 0007551: [bug] invalid pointer error (felicia) - resolved.

- 0007538: [bug] batcher does not work with cxd because a burn window remains open (felicia) - resolved.

[24 issues]

• 3 months later...

Hello!

Latest patch by Cerberus doesn't seem to work properly on my machine with v5.1.0.15 beta of ConvertXtoDVD...

I started the patch with admin rights...

30KWCPq.png

GreetZ

ExXxtreme

Edited by ExXxtreme