ConvertXtoDVD 5.1.0.14

jalaffa

ConvertXtoDVD is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. In only a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. It supports the most popular formats such as Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. ConvertXtoDVD supports NTSC and PAL and automatically creates chapters. Multiple audio tracks are supported. With ConvertXtoDVD you can convert and burn all your videos! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player.

Thanks to HALiD for the update.

Download

• Replies 51
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEmpathicEar

• pedro7769

• jofre

• Cerberus

TheEmpathicEar

What "medicine"/key are folks using to get this to work? And, R U sure ur not getting a watermark? And, why R folks sometimes referring to "patches" other than those from the download link on the main site? I thought these links were supposed to be the most up-to-date, or, at least "marked" to indicate that they R not?

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

@TheEmpathicEar

Working serial :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- ................................ http://paste2.org

Sharecode:- ................................................ /ed0UW7gz

Edited by jofre

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :win:

TheEmpathicEar

@TheEmpathicEar

Working serial :-

Site :- ................................ http://paste2.org

Sharecode:- ................................................ /ed0UW7gz

@TheEmpathicEar : Do not block with Firewall otherwise key will not be accepted for Registration and you must do it with NET ON .

Edited by jofre

TheEmpathicEar

@TheEmpathicEar : Do not block with Firewall otherwise key will not be accepted for Registration and you must do it with NET ON .

If you read through the other thread, v5.0.1.12, you will see some folks recommending the firewall block. BUT, this may be only when using a patch? If you use the key, do you allow internet access only until the program accepts the key and after that block internet access?

EDIT: [As another option apart from a key] Has anyone got a patch to work on this version? i.e. No watermark, etc.?

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

If you read through the other thread, v5.0.1.12, you will see some folks recommending the firewall block. BUT, this may be only when using a patch? If you use the key, do you allow internet access only until the program accepts the key and after that block internet access?

EDIT: [As another option apart from a key] Has anyone got a patch to work on this version? i.e. No watermark, etc.?

Insert the key with NET ON, ( do not block with Firewall ) and then after registration its your choice to block or not with firewall. I am not using the firewall.

About patches :- if you dont feel happy with those posted on Front Page, then you have to wait for a new patch by @Cerberus or @XenoCoder. Normally @Xenocoder only works for us during week-ends.

TheEmpathicEar

Some thoughts...

After copying and pasting the key, the program responded, "Registration Successful" [or something like that]. HOWEVER, the program did not request internet access until it was about to do the burn? I am not sure what to make of this. This did finally result in DVD video without a watermark.

The reason it tried to connect to the internet is that you have got the option ticked that says "send burn statistics to VSO online database", turn this off and it shouldnt attempt it again.

;)

I had to use VSO.Software.ConvertXtoDVD.v5.1.0.14.Cracked-F4CG

And Patch by F4CG is here ( Tested & Working ) :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- ................. www.sendspace.com

Sharecode :- .............................................. /file/w28vfz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Use it just in case the key is blacklisted or something else

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers

Jofre

Edited by jofre

TheEmpathicEar

The reason it tried to connect to the internet is that you have got the option ticked that says "send burn statistics to VSO online database", turn this off and it shouldnt attempt it again.

;)

U seem to be suggesting that the program does not need internet access to register the serial/key? In this sense, it would be similar to "AnyDVD" which does not need internet access to register a key.

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

I would think that is correct, although to be honest I don't use the key, I use a patch, but my firewall is set to block all attempts of convertX from accessing the net. Like in said untick the burn statistic and try again.

Pete