When I was a Kid

NOP-X4

hubbahubba.gif

Violence44.gif

Yeah.. That's what am talking about Guys ... This is a REAL Competition !!! You Must Play Hard and not Hold back ... Swing for the Fences and Show No Mercy ... Remember the Price ... you will have the Chance of a Lifetime and get to Enjoy it..You also Get Bragging Rights Too !!!

& P.S. no bragging Rights for me. U saw my Blingee. Iam Romantic Fapper. :flowers: :wub:

• Replies 44
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kn_andre

• STEEL

• dMog

• speedy57

Top Posters In This Topic

hubbahubba.gif

Violence44.gif

Yeah.. That's what am talking about Guys ... This is a REAL Competition !!! You Must Play Hard and not Hold back ... Swing for the Fences and Show No Mercy ... Remember the Price ... you will have the Chance of a Lifetime and get to Enjoy it..You also Get Bragging Rights Too !!!

I think we Bro,s must Romance U properly; ILL Start;

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayGN1C-EfG8

and kn andre is sitting back giggling at all the blood shed and mayhem she caused. :guns: :argue: .... I will sit back say nothing as you all fall all over yourselves trying to kill each other...yup ....girls are smart.... me i could care less about winning so will not step into the fray...and all for what :spank: that may or may not be waxed :lol:

and kn andre is sitting back giggling at all the blood shed and mayhem she caused. :guns: :argue: .... I will sit back say nothing as you all fall all over yourselves trying to kill each other...yup ....girls are smart.... me i could care less about winning so will not step into the fray...and all for what :spank: that may or may not be waxed :lol:

In a Competition, you Play to Win !!! And Don't be a kill Joy ... It Seems you have a Fetish for Hairy Bums ??? But Sorry to Disappoint you - I do Not Have Hairy Bums and my pair don't Need Waxing ... Mine are as Smooth as a New Born Baby's Bum .. So Imagine the Texture and Quality ...:P

Things Just Got Real Now !!!! I will Book an Appointment Next Week to Wax my Legs and my *#*#*# ( You Can Use your Imagination to Fill in the Blanks ) I Would Not Want to Disappoint the Final Winner when he Comes to Take do the "Job" :P :P :P ... Cheers Guys.

hubbahubba.gif

i Kid you Not... You will Not be Disappointed if you Win !!! :P

Baby, U think Iam Yoking. And I know what U meant by say, waxing the BLANKs :lol: U can just be lucky, U so far away from me. Dam, its days like this, I wish I could really Fly :D :P

Don't be too Sure about the Distance .. That "Supposed Distance" is only in your Mind .. For all you know, i might be so very Near you that it will only need a Walking Distance ... You Do Not Need to Fly to a Walking Distance do you ?? It Might be the Next Street Corner or behind your Favorite Shopping Mall or even Closer than you think ..... So, Don't be too Hasty to Jump to any Conclusions Yet ....... Cheers

hubbahubba.gif

Violence44.gif

& P.S. no bragging Rights for me. U saw my Blingee. Iam Romantic Fapper. :flowers: :wub:

Trust me - You Will Surely Brag if you Ever get to Spank Me !!! That is a Guarantee .. But Only " If " you Win ... :P

hubbahubba.gif

Violence44.gif

Trust me - You Will Surely Brag if you Ever get to Spank Me !!! That is a Guarantee .. But Only " If " you Win ... :P

Here we go againhubbahubba.gif. But Baby be carefull; if I don,t get U in this Life, I promise U, ILL get U in the Next. Little Baby Bunsbaby-smiley.gif

• 2 weeks later...

When I was a 4 y/o kid, Asia -the next door 18 y/o girl- a:

fartless, shitless, assless, pussyless, lawnless, weeless, burpless princess.

Edited by Turk

hubbahubba.gif

Violence44.gif

Here we go againhubbahubba.gif. But Baby be carefull; if I don,t get U in this Life, I promise U, ILL get U in the Next. Little Baby Bunsbaby-smiley.gif

hubbahubba.gif

Violence44.gif

Sweet Heart, you Already had me when you called me : Baby !!! But Damnnnnnnnnn - You Lost me again when you said The Next Life :P :P ... Cheers Superman .....

the more this post get full with comments the more gays thread its look like :lol:

if some in here want to get out of the closet , i am sure there are other forums for it :D

Edited by demoneye

When I was a child:

Dick was Richard later become DickSmith

Hector was Vector later become Rector

Bastard was Brendan later become BastardLynBrendan

Gay was Fredie later become Queen

Closet was cupboard later become Toilet

the more this post get full with comments the more gays thread its look like :lol:

if some in here want to get out of the closet , i am sure there are other forums for it :D

:wtf: :rofl: Nope Bro. No Disrespect to AnyOne. But Iam Deeply ONLY INTO FEMALES :lol: :lmao: :P