When I was a Kid

NOP-X4

When I was a Kid :---->

+ PUSSY meant a Cat.

+ SEX meant the Gender of a person.

+ BITCH meant a Female Dog.

+ DICK was the name of a Cartoon Character.

+ BANG was just a Sound.

+ RUBBER was just an Eraser.

+ ASS was the name of an Animal.

+ SCREW was just a fixing Tool.

+ HEAD meant part of the body above Neck.

+ BALLS meant Cricket Ball, Foot Ball etc.

+ NUTS meant Dry Fruits.

• Replies 44
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kn_andre

• STEEL

• dMog

• speedy57

Top Posters In This Topic

Airstream_Bill

Things have changed have they not? I am not sure for the Better either. Merry Christmas to you.

+ PUSSY meant a Cat.

+ BANG was just a Sound.

+ NUTS meant Dry Fruits.

Very Funny Indeed ... :P :P ... But the Reality now is that we Live in a Dark Twisted World and in a Degraded Society where Permissiveness is the Norm .. These words now have a Sexual Undertone that is Almost Universally " Acceptable " in Daily use .. And we all think is " Cool " to use it in Daily Speech ... Almost everybody[ Yours Sincerely Included ] is Guilty of Using these Words and People around Automatically " Understands" what was Actually meant ... We Should all be Ashamed of ourselves for " Corrupting " the young ones like @NOP-X4 ... We all Deserve a Spanking on our Bottoms.... But I wonder who will Volunteer to Spank my Bum ???? :P :P :P .... I enjoyed your Post @NOP-X4 ... It sure made me LoL ... Cheers..

.... But I wonder who will Volunteer to Spank my Bum ???? :P :P :P ....

I'll do it, but just because there isn't any other volunteer and I like to help... :hypocrite:

+ PUSSY meant a Cat.

+ BANG was just a Sound.

+ NUTS meant Dry Fruits.

Very Funny Indeed ... :P :P ... But the Reality now is that we Live in a Dark Twisted World and in a Degraded Society where Permissiveness is the Norm .. These words now have a Sexual Undertone that is Almost Universally " Acceptable " in Daily use .. And we all think is " Cool " to use it in Daily Speech ... Almost everybody[ Yours Sincerely Included ] is Guilty of Using these Words and People around Automatically " Understands" what was Actually meant ... We Should all be Ashamed of ourselves for " Corrupting " the young ones like @NOP-X4 ... We all Deserve a Spanking on our Bottoms.... But I wonder who will Volunteer to Spank my Bum ???? :P :P :P .... I enjoyed your Post @NOP-X4 ... It sure made me LoL ... Cheers..

I'll do it, but just because there isn't any other volunteer and I like to help... :hypocrite:

Nope U can count me in 2; Def!!! :lol:

+ PUSSY meant a Cat.

+ BANG was just a Sound.

+ NUTS meant Dry Fruits.

Now we Definitely need a Raffle Draw to determine who wins the Honor to Spank my Bare Bum ... Any Interested Member should Enter for it .. At the End, we will Choose the Winner - Fair Enough Guys ????

+ PUSSY meant a Cat.

+ BANG was just a Sound.

+ NUTS meant Dry Fruits.

Now we Definitely need a Raffle Draw to determine who wins the Honor to Spank my Bare Bum ... Any Interested Member should Enter for it .. At the End, we will Choose the Winner - Fair Enough Guys ????

:tehe: Start the Raffle Babe, Iam :win: in the ROW!!! 1st to get rid of the Compotition, smiley-fighting0061.gifand then

Spank3.gif :rofl: :rofl: :P

+ PUSSY meant a Cat.

+ BANG was just a Sound.

+ NUTS meant Dry Fruits.

:tehe: Start the Raffle Babe, Iam :win: in the ROW!!! 1st to get rid of the Compotition, smiley-fighting0061.gifand then

Things Just Got Real Now !!!! I will Book an Appointment Next Week to Wax my Legs and my *#*#*# ( You Can Use your Imagination to Fill in the Blanks ) I Would Not Want to Disappoint the Final Winner when he Comes to Take do the "Job" :P :P :P ... Cheers Guys.

+ PUSSY meant a Cat.

+ BANG was just a Sound.

+ NUTS meant Dry Fruits.

Things Just Got Real Now !!!! I will Book an Appointment Next Week to Wax my Legs and my *#*#*# ( You Can Use your Imagination to Fill in the Blanks ) I Would Not Want to Disappoint the Final Winner when he Comes to Take do the "Job" :P :P :P ... Cheers Guys.

hubbahubba.gif

Edited by STEEL

you got a hairy bumm???? no way never would have thought that :lol:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuu .... You really Got a Weird Imagination ... But Seriously, is not that hard to figure out i was not referring to my Bum ..... :P

hubbahubba.gif

i Kid you Not... You will Not be Disappointed if you Win !!! :P

hubbahubba.gif

He'll not win ! Look what I'll do before => Violence16.gif

:P

hubbahubba.gif

Violence44.gif

Yeah.. That's what am talking about Guys ... This is a REAL Competition !!! You Must Play Hard and not Hold back ... Swing for the Fences and Show No Mercy ... Remember the Price ... you will have the Chance of a Lifetime and get to Enjoy it..You also Get Bragging Rights Too !!!

Edited by kn_andre

hubbahubba.gif

He'll not win ! Look what I'll do before => Violence16.gif

:P

I Did not Say he will Win - I said " IF " he Wins .... Don't worry @Speedy57, its still an Open race ... Anybody " Could " Win it - Including You !!!

you are all bad and all deserve a spanking.... :lol: oh...sorry that seems to be what you all want... :rolleyes:

Are you in or out ??? You wish to have the honor of Spanking or not ??

hubbahubba.gif

Baby, U think Iam Yoking. And I know what U meant by say, waxing the BLANKs :lol: U can just be lucky, U so far away from me. Dam, its days like this, I wish I could really Fly :D :P