Matt

New Year - New Look  

111 members have voted

1. 1. "Which Skin You Like For naseforums"

• Replies 83
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for taking interest into finding more themes for nsane.forums.

However, it is not possible for us to implement a new theme at the moment. Adding a new theme requires additional effort and tweaking. The current theme is tweaked as per the requirements of forums, a new theme will require tweaking again, in addition to what other changes the theme itself will bring.

In addition to that, we can only add non-paid themes, for which, both the mentioned themes don't qualify for.

it's gift from me. so just choose :)

I'd have to go with Exec, but as DKT27 has stated, the current theme is tweaked to accommodate nSane as it stands now, to implement a new theme would take several hours / days of refinement & testing to ensure it's not going to cause issues when being used, so I expect it's unlikely to be implemented in the near future.

Regards

Dodel.

• Administrator

Thanks for taking interest into finding more themes for nsane.forums.

However, it is not possible for us to implement a new theme at the moment. Adding a new theme requires additional effort and tweaking. The current theme is tweaked as per the requirements of forums, a new theme will require tweaking again, in addition to what other changes the theme itself will bring.

In addition to that, we can only add non-paid themes, for which, both the mentioned themes don't qualify for.

it's gift from me. so just choose :)

I'd have to go with Exec, but as DKT27 has stated, the current theme is tweaked to accommodate nSane as it stands now, to implement a new theme would take several hours / days of refinement & testing to ensure it's not going to cause issues when being used, so I expect it's unlikely to be implemented in the near future.

Regards

Dodel.

They work perfectly there's no need for hours even, and I do using them on my forums for students and they are great cause they support last version of IPB.

• Administrator

So no more vote ?

Make a poll in the first post of this thread, I will move it to the Polling Station. :)

• Administrator

So no more vote ?

Make a poll in the first post of this thread, I will move it to the Polling Station. :)

How to make it a poll. ?

• Administrator

So no more vote ?

How to make it a poll. ?

I have moved it to Polling Station. Now you can make a poll.

Full Edit first post > In top right > Poll > Manage Topic Poll > Add Poll information there > Click Finished > Submit Modified Post. :)

• Administrator
I have moved it to Polling Station. Now you can make a poll.

Full Edit first post > In top right > Poll > Manage Topic Poll > Add Poll information there > Click Finished > Submit Modified Post. :)

Thanks you can vote now if you like :)

Archived