DVDFab 9.1.1.9

anuraag

WRonce

From your post I do not understand the main idea: have you checked the registration routine or proper operation of the program? What are the claims to the program in the case of cracked exe?

He tell us for sharing servers about the name "crack" or "cracked".

He tell us that we need full license key for all components instead of partial license. He tell that we have to use original activation and make portable.

I know that the program need internet connection for installation and registering. It should have ability to block BD feature via internet connection if there is problem with authentication check or something. In otherwise i read FAQ and this is strange:

How can I get DVDFab if I can't connect my computer to the Internet?

Please download DVDFab software on the other computer connected the Internet. You can save the setup program and key onto a flash memory card, and then transfer them to your computer. Then you can install DVDFab using the setup program and use the key to activate the full version without Internet.

Why can't I open the key file?

The key file is associated with DVDFab software installation. If you have not installed DVDFab or the version and key don't match, you can’t open the key directly.

You can also right click on the key file, choose notepad to open it, then copy and paste to register on the welcome screen of DVDFab.

By the way, ChVL medicine is virus suspected: Here is report.

Edited by BTJB

• Replies 38
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BTJB

• WRonce

• giver888

• ChVL

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have a leaked key, you take care about the registration - manualy, blocking outgoing connections and you are fine.

No need to make prg changes, no patching.

we need full license key

Thank you.

Cracked exe is made for users, who do not have the valid or leaked license.

@ChVL I respect your work, maybe you have found all the trigers :) then no need for a licence, but first someone has to confirm that is working.

Most of the problems we have with Blue-ray ripping, when here is your medicene working - then you are the NEW KING :)

Edited by WRonce

XenoCoder dll is not a proper medicine, that is the problem. Don´t blame him, we can be happy what he did for all of us in the past.
ja das stimmt, die finale version 9.0.6.3 war die letzte die noch funktioniert hat, danach nicht mehr!
The point is, that dvdfab canged the registration of moduls, the whole registration part is changed, and so you are not fully registered, just bypassing nags and so on.
die devs haben öfters mal was geändert, dann hatte ich einfach keine möglichkeiten mehr die ausgewählten bytes zu patchen ohne lizenz, die ich sollte unbedingt patchen. nur direkt ging es *bypassing nags= connection to the server and about box info* ohne dass das programm absturz. der fix dll macht mehr als du denkst, zumindest bei der älteren dvdfab versionen!
Many issues, DVD and Blue-ray as well.
they should better rename dvdfab to dvdcrash, because in every rls have fixed a lot of crash bugs! lol
As long no one will release (implement) a new method - new medicine - to fully registation, it makes no sense to use it.
bin der gleiche meinung
sorry,
other way is by using a leaked key and blocking connections.

wird leider aber nicht funktionieren, weil um einen blueray disc zu rippen braucht man den server verbindung, dvds sollte auch ohne server gehen..

Edited by XenoCoder

EDIT:

Ok... Please test this. Works for me without "Blu-ray update popup" at vista 32 bit.

Tested with Predator ultimate hunter edition [ger].

as i understand, you can now rip a blueray disc without problems with the license + fix dll ??

Thank you.

Cracked exe is made for users, who do not have the valid or leaked license.

are you so sure that it works? the bluray discs you can rip without problems till the trial days is not expired, dvdfab will send your hardware id to the server to check already used trial days!

Edited by XenoCoder

as i understand, you can now rip a blueray disc without problems with the license + fix dll ??

He edited his post with new illustration where i see clean installed app with fixed dll only. Strange.

I still haven't BD ISO and can't confirm. :(

Edited by BTJB

@Xeno:

Yes. I ripped the predator BD with both solutions.

I use the first methode for month and never had a problem

with trial periode. The chip license is for DVDFab DVD Creator &

Blu-ray Creator & Video Converter and after use your dll

I had all options unlocked. Test BD copy and BD ripper with success

as you can see at screens..

The second I tested yesterday, set date forward and also

had no problems.

@maddoxx: again for test purpose:

ChVL exe

http://www.putlocker.com/file/CEFA67AC7CA7CE03

Edited by giver888

set date forward and also

had no problems.

I had no luck with changing time. DVDFab does not matter what is your callendar.

Just try clean install without any fix. Then change date forward with 6 months. In license info you have to see "BUY" buttons instead of "Trial".

So, maybe after 30 days your problems will be here. It seems DVDFab read duration usage period instead of callendar date.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After Two Months:

I am with DVFab 9.1.1.9 Trial version. Now I reached 30 days evaluation period with 60 days. I am checking functionality without medicine:

1. It work with ripping BD ISO to another output format and it convert full data.

2. Logo is up just in some moments in undefined places in the length.

So, I do no understand how it is possible to work without limitation 30 days?