DVDFab 9.1.1.9

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Download

• Replies 38
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BTJB

• WRonce

• giver888

• ChVL

Top Posters In This Topic

XenoCoder dll is not a proper medicine, that is the problem. Don´t blame him, we can be happy what he did for all of us in the past.

The point is, that dvdfab canged the registration of moduls, the whole registration part is changed, and so you are not fully registered, just bypassing nags and so on.

Many issues, DVD and Blue-ray as well.

As long no one will release (implement) a new method - new medicine - to fully registation, it makes no sense to use it.

sorry,

other way is by using a leaked key and blocking connections.

Edited by WRonce

has xeno been around?

i wish someone would break this program. honestly if they did not charge a ridiculous price for it i would buy it. but the overall costs are crazy imo

@giver888 hmmmm.... :) your key is officiall "giveaway key" from Germany, licence for 1 year :D - you don´t need to exchange Xeno - dll.

after a fresh installation:

2vsemmf.png

update:

here is the credit : http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/158994-dvdfab-media-player-1-year-free-license/

it is still valid, official link: http://www.dvdfab.com/chipde.htm

key valid for:

• Video Converter
  • DVD Creator
  • Blu-ray Creator

other key will activate Blue-ray Copy (only):

E-mail: [email protected]

Password: pcgouser

Edited by WRonce

Here is the way.
Save Registration:

NOTE: Do not use several activation keys one after one. This will make virtual permanent entries in registry with difficult cleaning. If you want to change the key with new, you have to replace config XML file from AppData\Roaming\DVDFab9 with old trial and delete registry entry.
1. Install DVDFab. Run it as Trial.
2. Copy its trial config XML file from AppData\Roaming\DVDFab9 and save it somewhere for future needs.
3. Look for shared promo activation key, find it from somewhere.
4. Apply key via DVDFab and wait activation success.
5. I think the program will encrypt or make individual license key into registry for any different PC. So, you have to export registry into reg file.

for 32 bit

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DVDFab

for 64 bit

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\DVDFab

After period expiring:

1. Use Time Stopper 3.5 for DVDFab to set old date.

2. Make sure that config XML file from AppData\Roaming\DVDFab9 is trial and registry entry is deleted.

3. Merge your saved reg file. The program always remember last license for awhile, dont worry, just click Evaluate and start again. It will apply the new changes.

Edited by BTJB

@WRonce:

If you follow my instructions from #13 step by step and lastly use the

XenoCoder dll you will have a DVDFab with with all functions:

2qmi7me.jpg

EDIT:

Ok... Please test this. Works for me without "Blu-ray update popup" at vista 32 bit.

Tested with Predator ultimate hunter edition [ger].

Uninstall your DVDFab9 with TotalUninstall (or similar). After that delete the

c:\User\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab9 folder if it's still there.

Start regedit and search for all dvdfab and fengtao entrys and delete them.

Restart your machine.

Now make a clean install of DVDFab. Restart. Copy-paste-overwrite the xenocoder dll

into DVDFab9 directory. That's it. For this way you need no giveaway license ;)

123bk7q.jpg

25anu4m.jpg

2rfeg3l.jpg

Edited by giver888

Now make a clean install of DVDFab. Restart. Copy-paste-overwrite the xenocoder dll

into DVDFab9 directory. That's it. For this way you need no giveaway license

Hm. Test this after 30 days trial period please. :unsure:

Set the 1-30-2014 with timestoper 3.5 (thx BTJB),

use BD Ripper with same BD and all's working well.

Thanks a lot @giver888, will hope your method is work. I will test with BD ISO ripping, without device.

Edited by BTJB

I tested it yesterday, the problem is still the registration routine.

Your provided key is just a "part- key" so the open parts, will proper install and be accepted from the main prg. No doubt this part is proper working.

It doesn´t matter if you active first with provided key and then use Xeno dll patch, your posted screen is just "optical" registration but not physical by the program.

After the main prg changed, a simple dll patch will not work. We need to find a better way to get in ;)

As I wrotte above, first a FULL valid key, then need to extract the Key and after that we can build a portable, block hosts or that ever.

The best way to valid a key will be to use FabRegOp.exe in offline modus.

take care, hosting: don´t use the words like"cracked" in your file name, not even the file will be blocked, your whole account can get blocked ;)

WRonce

From your post I do not understand the main idea: have you checked the registration routine or proper operation of the program? What are the claims to the program in the case of cracked exe?

It's very simple, if you have a leaked key, you take care about the registration - manualy, blocking outgoing connections and you are fine.

No need to make prg changes, no patching.

Protection, it is not just at ones and then you are done - but individually, each module when started, checks everytime separately if you have a valid licence, many trigers to check. Yes, theoretical it is possible to find all entries and patch them, - to much work :) or just have a valid lincence ;)

General, when someone, has a old licence, full licence, this will help as well, to build a individual version :)

ps. you can try it : ASProtect v1.40 Build 04.01 and written in -> Visual C++ 9.0 (Visual Studio 2008)
Edited by WRonce