Quote of The Day (QOTD)

Turk

Ok, didn't realise your just a kid....I was once....Enjoy ya life kid.....Ya balls will drop soon and you won't be posting pictures of 'dat asses' you'll be handling them!

:lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: Good Luck for fondling someones ass! mine are not for you, you better stay out of it! ;) Old Pal! BTW how many Times I need to be ashamed/apologetic for my post? I still feel sheepish for my post, it doesn't mean anyone can ridicule me for my past actions!

idbv.png

KTKT0Ga.png

I still love the baby child in me & don't want to mature for some douche bags!

Calm down, I have forgiven you my child :).....Let bygones be bygones...

• Replies 121
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SlimRock

• Turk

• kn_andre

• STEEL

Top Posters In This Topic

@ slimrock, behave buddy!

'Quote' and 'joke' are different things. 'Quote' may not be a joke. So this thread is valid enough. Infact, evey thread under forum's rule is valid unless it's a duplicate one.

So calm down bhai and respect other members.

no one has any right to say/interfere/ridicule me for my past actions (a post in this thread)! only exception is OP @Turk!( Buddy! I am bit embarrassed & regretful for my post, I didn't do it intentionally! :sorry: )

Edited by slimrock

Whiners! I dont give a damn and won't take one! : Baba Ji Ka Thulu!

'Quote' and 'joke' are different things. 'Quote' may not be a joke. So this thread is valid enough. Infact, evey thread under forum's rule is valid unless it's a duplicate one.

no has any right to say/interfere/ridicule me for my past actions for a post in this thread! only exception is OP @Turk!( Buddy! I am bit embarrassed & regretful for my post, I didn't do it intentionally! :sorry: )

Let me make this simple for you, every member has the right to respond to any post made here as long as they don't breach the rules....You made a unnecessary comment to the op....Perhaps before you 'jump in' and make your comments you should stop and think before you post...Then you wouldn't find yourself apologising later :).....And with that, I'm finished on this topic.

"Mistake isn't forgivable 2nd time if the same is repeated again by own will."

"Mistake isn't forgivable when the one does it, knows it will meet crime."

-rudrax

no has any right to say/interfere/ridicule me for my past actions for a post in this thread! only exception is OP @Turk!( Buddy! I am bit embarrassed & regretful for my post, I didn't do it intentionally! :sorry: )

Let me make this simple for you, every member has the right to respond to any post made here as long as they don't breach the rules....You made a unnecessary comment to the op....Perhaps before you 'jump in' and make your comments you should stop and think before you post...Then you wouldn't find yourself apologising later :).....And with that, I'm finished on this topic.

any member can respond to any post, there's no doubt abt it, but member's can't ridicule other members for their offensive posts if they are not targeted and are not the part of the central attraction!

Once you taste failure, you have no fear. You can take risks more easily!

Then you don't want to snuggle in your comfort zone anymore - you are ready to fly!

"My goal for 2014 is to accomplish the goals of 2013 which I should have done in 2012 because I promised them in 2011 and planned in 2010" AryaPutraSRJ Nsane Member

Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.

Benjamin Franklin

You Couldn't have said it any more better ..... Words Do have a very Deeper Meaning .. ... Maturity Does Not Always Come with Age, Wisdom does not come any Cheaper and Common Sense is Not That Common - Because even in the City Called Freetown, Not Everything there is Free !!! Do have a Lovely Weekend and Cheers ..

The only two things that are infinite in size are the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not completely sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

Edited by slimrock

Iron, when heated in the flames and pounded, becomes a fine sword. Worthies and sages are tested by abuse!

The Law of Belief

Beliefs are concepts that you consider real and true, and you do not question
them, even though they have no logical explanation. If we believe in something
strongly, if we think that we can achieve something, then we will. What we
believe will come true.

We can classify beliefs into five groups:

Beliefs about defects and weaknesses: These beliefs produce thoughts in our
consciousness like: * I am no good, * I cannot do this, * I am useless, * I
won't manage to complete it.

Beliefs of survival: These beliefs produce thoughts such as: * Life is short.
Get whatever you can at any cost whenever you can. Life's decisions are taken
based on these beliefs without taking into the account the repercussions
(effects) they may have on our health, our relationships and our future.

Beliefs that create blocks: When we label someone, we are no longer open to try
and understand them. For example: * My boss is really egoistic. This type of
belief blocks the flow of our positive energy and stops us from connecting
openly with these people.

Beliefs that strengthen the self: For example: * I am capable, * I can do it, *
There is nothing I cannot be or do if I really want to, * I will overcome the
difficulties and meet the challenge.

True beliefs about ourselves: They are connected to eternal certain truths, such
as: * I am a spiritual being, life is eternal.

To assure us that a belief is true, we must first believe in it. Then we check
it in our consciousness and if a belief is true it will become an experience. If
this does not happen, we are doing something wrong or this belief is not
correct.

Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.

Bruce Lee

Sadly ... Many Lack That Courage because they feel Culpability makes them Weak .. They prefer to take their Over-sized Ego on an Endless Honeymoon Trip .. Its just like when : Ignorance Got Married to Arrogance ! What a Perfect Match made in .............. Cheers for Sharing ...

Common sense is so rare these days that it should be considered a super-power.

Please if I may be permitted ? Common Sense is A Super- Power !! Cheers for Sharing ...

Never be defeated by the circumstances we find ourselves in. "Faith should never be an obligation; rather, it is our right." Only we can win our happiness.

An easy-going life does not lead to happiness. Only when we face life and challenge it can we achieve true happiness - Unknown

• Crazycanuk locked this topic