Quote of The Day (QOTD)

Turk

The two most precious things this side of the grave are our reputation and our life. But it is to be lamented that the most contemptible whisper may deprive us of the one, and the weakest weapon of the other.

– Charles Caleb Colton

• Replies 121
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SlimRock

• Turk

• kn_andre

• STEEL

Top Posters In This Topic

"Russian Hackers Stole Personal Details of 54 Million Turkish Citizens in Two Hours" Worldwide News Agencies

Quote of the Year :)

Edited by Turk

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.

– Nelson Mandela

It always seems impossible until it’s done. (Nelson Mandela)

inspiring-quotes-7.jpg
:showoff:

The only two things that are infinite in size are the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not completely sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

Edited by slimrock

“Knowing is not enough - you must apply , willing is not enough - you must do .” (Bruce Lee)

What's the point to open a new thread? :think:

Why are you giving @Turk Heat ?? Hmmmm ..... Seems that Some " Persons " are Jealous because @Turk has got my Attention for now ... LoL ... Easy Boy .... Keep your Pants on OK .... Hehehehehe...

ugh! my Pants are up, you don't need to worry abt it! I raised the question about the thread, not about the post. there is no reason to create a new thread as we were already having a good time @JOTD Section! As far as jealousy is concerned, I won't mind what you post, who's getting your attention. I know you and Roger D are emotionally attached (to be precise in a relationship) so, why do I get Jealous? :P Have a sweet chill pill, Be Calm, Enjoy your Life!

@Turk! No offences but you might be High when you created this nonsense thread! ;)

Easy boy!

Why are you giving @Turk Heat ?? Hmmmm ..... Seems that Some " Persons " are Jealous because @Turk has got my Attention for now ... LoL ... Easy Boy .... Keep your Pants on OK .... Hehehehehe...

ugh! my Pants are up, you don't need to worry abt it! I raised the question about the thread, not about the post. there is no reason to create a new thread as we were already having a good time @JOTD Section! As far as jealousy is concerned, I won't mind what you post, who's getting your attention. I know you and Roger D are emotionally attached (to be precise in a relationship) so, why do I get Jealous? :P Have a sweet chill pill, Be Calm, Enjoy your Life!

@Turk! No offences but you might be High when you created this nonsense thread! ;)

Easy boy!

Waow .... Finally ...... Its been So Long - Too Long since you were last here on the Forums... Its nice to hear from you Again @rudrax .. I sure hope all is well with you and your Family.. I Also hope you are good Health Wise .. Please Forgive me in Advance if i seem to be too Intrusive, am sorry... Am just Glad to hear from you after a long Time ... I wish you a Wonderful Month of January Ahead .. Stay Safe and Take care .. 100 Cheers to you @rudrax ...

@ kn_andre, you did nothing wrong to be sorry, or did you?

Currently, I'm out from forums as my laptop is dead. There are chances of getting it alive within this weak if repair charges falls under my budget. If everything goes afirmative, I'll be regular as ever. And thanks for your wishes.

@ slimrock, I appreciate that you are trying to think constructive for the forums but there is a way to do it. The way is, if you don't like a thread or post, just ignore it instead of blowing some spikey tongue to the author. The staff is there to spank any a$$ that f@rts in public.

Edited by rudrax

@ slimrock, I appreciate that you are trying to think constructive for the forums but there is a way to do it. The way is, if you don't like a thread or post, just ignore it instead of blowing some spikey tongue to the author. The staff is there to spank any a$$ that f@rts in public.

I'm not gonna upset anyone. Bring it on life. I'm not going anywhere just yet!DO_d34884_2790118.gif

giphy.gif

@ kn_andre, you did nothing wrong to be sorry, or did you?

Currently, I'm out from forums as my laptop is dead. There are chances of getting it alive within this weak if repair charges falls under my budget. If everything goes afirmative, I'll be regular as ever. And thanks for your wishes.

@ slimrock, I appreciate that you are trying to think constructive for the forums but there is a way to do it. The way is, if you don't like a thread or post, just ignore it instead of blowing some spikey tongue to the author. The staff is there to spank any a$$ that f@rts.

Sorry about your Laptop .. I hope everything go well as Planned for you and you get it Fixed soon.. Best Regards ... Cheers

Wise men speak because they have something to say,foolish people speak because they have to say something.

:rolleyes:

You should think about this!

Edited by clubhouse

Wise men speak because they have something to say,foolish people speak because they have to say something.

:rolleyes:

You should think about this!

IEEegIi.jpg

Ok, didn't realise your just a kid....I was once....Enjoy ya life kid.....Ya balls will drop soon and you won't be posting pictures of 'dat asses' you'll be handling them!

:lol: :lol:

Edited by clubhouse

@ slimrock, behave buddy!

'Quote' and 'joke' are different things. 'Quote' may not be a joke. So this thread is valid enough. Infact, evey thread under forum's rule is valid unless it's a duplicate one.

So calm down bhai and respect other members.

"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well."
Mahatma Gandhi

Ok, didn't realise your just a kid....I was once....Enjoy ya life kid.....Ya balls will drop soon and you won't be posting pictures of 'dat asses' you'll be handling them!

:lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: Good Luck for fondling someones ass! mine are not for you, you better stay out of it! ;) Old Pal! BTW how many Times I need to be ashamed/apologetic for my post? I still feel sheepish for my post, it doesn't mean anyone can ridicule me for my past actions!

idbv.png

KTKT0Ga.png

I still love the baby child in me & don't want to mature for some douche bags!

• Crazycanuk locked this topic