• Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manju

• sternog

• x3r0

• needtoknowbasis

Thanks. Great tool for older P4 based machines running XP & Vista.

Less clear on speed benefit for Win8/8.1

crappy default handler bug still around here!

anyone with same issue? setting (tick check box) as default, not checked to ask (prompt wich to use on the copy\move\paste task) but still Windows Explorer pop-up's to do the job :chair:

reverting back to 2.27 until news on a fix.

PS: I've send a ticket to CodeSector throw their site... waiting on a reply from them..

• 3 weeks later...

anyone with same issue? setting (tick check box) as default, not checked to ask (prompt wich to use on the copy\move\paste task) but still Windows Explorer pop-up's to do the job :chair:

PS: I've send a ticket to CodeSector throw their site... waiting on a reply from them..

You use teracopy as default copyer ?? I never used it.................

Otherwise thanks for serial working without problems............

Yes, I've experienced the same too. Have you got any response form CodeSector?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I've experienced the same too. Have you got any response form CodeSector?

sorry for late reply.

no answer from CodeSector yet. but on TeraCopy's Google + community there is word abbout putting a DLL from 2.27 install folder on 2.3 install folder. it's TeraCopy64.dll i think. but for me i only works sometimes.... using 2.27 until news of new version or bug fix ;)

to DjDiabolik:

yes, i use TeraCopy 2.27 as default copy\move\paste task manager and very happy with it.... windows default handler doesn't promp to override in case of not enought space on destination...

• 4 months later...

TeraCopy 2.3 bugfix:

got this on a email alert a few day's ago...

as been working fine.

set to ask on every which to use on copy\move\paste task on TeraCopy settings (on UI)

In Windows 7+ To remove the UAC prompt, change the teracopy.exe registry entry in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
from RUNASADMIN to ELEVATECREATEPROCESS

Repeat for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers

Credits for the fix go for: Dr Bits (Google+ User) :cheers:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • T3rM1nat0Rr3 locked this topic