TeraCopy 2.3

jalaffa

TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features. TeraCopy is a free utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. Can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of files transfer. TeraCopy will calculate files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source and target files comparsion. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual. Copy or move files using left mouse button drag or 'Copy' and 'Paste' commands.

Thanks to Engh3. for the update.

Download

• Replies 40
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manju

• chlorophyll

• x3r0

• geeteam

after sooooooooooo many months finally final version.thanks for da update

WoW! TeraCopy... does it really exist? LOL! any gotta try... :P

mirror to patch pls...

Error

IDMTera_Copy_Error.png

FIXED!!! [right now]

Edited by geeteam

after sooooooooooo many months finally final version.thanks for da update

nearly 2 years i think...... :huh:

but yes, finally a new version :showoff:

long time fan of this software, thanks for the update

fast test: copy\paste\move with pop-up message from TeraCopy still nott fixed..... Windows Explorer keeps popping and wanting to manage the task..... :angry:

EDIT: quick fix seems to unchecked the box to ask witch one to use on the task (TeraCopy or Windows Explorer).... :rant:

Edited by manju

november_ra1n

I believe Windows 8/8.1 copy and past almost same fast as this software [around 100 MB/s] maybe even faster. This is little outdated for me. So bye for now.

Edited by november_ra1n

Give ExtremeCopy a try, it's the fastest tool I've ever seen. Even tho it's ugly, I prefer it speedwise. Best tool I ever used, I switched from TeraCopy years ago at their v2.0 beta 1.

BTW: I also sell cheap legit licenses (bought) in case you need one.

Extreme Copy Pro .... I want a free license, for educational purposes, it can get?

Edited by matei

I believe Windows 8/8.1 copy and past almost same fast as this software [around 100 MB/s] maybe even faster. This is little outdated for me. So bye for now.

then did u test extreme copy?wats ur opinion abt stock windows vs tera copy vs extreme copy?

good for Windows xp , win 7 ,vista users. same feature is available for windows 8,8.1 by default.

This thing can also do CRC checks on source vs destination files (after the transfer). Windows 8/8.1 file transfer module still can't.

Edited by marisovaz

• T3rM1nat0Rr3 locked this topic