1 -year license of - Eset NOD32 smart security & antivirus 7

hamede

YESSSS! I got 10000 keys and I going to sell them for $20 each....... Juz Kidding :lol: :P

Got 1 spare key at the moment, but reserved only for members who have at least 100 posts. PM me.

• Replies 179
  • Views 52.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hamede

• Roger D

• SlimRock

• Zigen

Top Posters In This Topic

Working with endpoint security? can eset endpoint security installed on windows 8 pc? Those who used the key in endpoint security please answer me ..

I installed bitdefender tota security but it appears to me that my maxthon which is taking alsmost 1 Gb of memory when i am using multiple tabs and bitdender also taking some amount of ram and because of that my system freezes some times when i open mutliple maxthon tabs or browser...2Gb is my ram..

Edited by budda

Working with endpoint security? can eset endpoint security installed on windows 8 pc? Those who used the key in endpoint security please answer me ..

I installed bitdefender tota security but it appears to me that my maxthon which is taking alsmost 1 Gb of memory when i am using multiple tabs and bitdender also taking some amount of ram and because of that my system freezes some times when i open mutliple maxthon tabs or browser...2Gb is my ram..

Tota Security! 24.gif :rofl:. Hayo Rabba Hun Te Main Mar Hi Jawan!

You are very lucky! having 2GB system RAM on Windows 8 you were able to use BTS. While scanning on my Windows 8.1 machine, BTS is considerably sucking 6GB RAM & 60% Disk space. IMHO BTS Photon Technology is a myth & utter nonsense. Happily switched over to longtime trusted companion ESS.

For some users ESET NOD32 AV License is working with Endpoint Security. Try it yourself & let other users know abt it whether it works or not.

Tota Security! 24.gif :rofl:. Hayo Rabba Hun Te Main Mar Hi Jawan!

You are very lucky! having 2GB system RAM on Windows 8 you were able to use BTS. While scanning on my Windows 8.1 machine, BTS is considerably sucking 6GB RAM & 60% Disk space. IMHO BTS Photon Technology is a myth & utter nonsense. Happily switched over to longtime trusted companion ESS.

For some users ESET NOD32 AV License is working with Endpoint Security. Try it yourself & let other users know abt it whether it works or not.

I think its not total security that is taking much memory..I will tell you one setting that reduce the bitdefender memory usage..Never use their autopilot mode ever..always use user mode and let it be in usermode always..If i use autopilot mode i cant even use my pc..last year i got bitdefender internet security and same problem is there i switched back to user mode and the memory usage reduced a lot..trust me it looks silly but it really works.. :)

As long as the memory problem i think its maxthon which is taking much memory but when bitdefendr is trying to update it freezes for a second or two and then comeing back to normal..

Edited by budda

Don't have autoscan set on ON, this eats much resources. Set updates on manual, update it every day only when you don't use your computer for browsing the internet or something like that for 1-2 minutes.

You can disable autoscan through its main window. It's the first option if you didn't change their order. Just press on the ON button to turn it OFF. By default it is ON. That option scans your PC every time when your PC is in idle, so you can't see it in the taskmanager because you aren't in idle.

The main problem with this option is that it eats a lot of resources when you enter in idle, and after you start again working on the PC, it takes few minutes until the PC is again usable. Sure, if you have SSD +4-6 GB RAM shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by AlexCross

Eset do not see the keys from the giveaway as legit, if you try to install them through the form of the installer, it won't work, you need to use the online form, on the other hand, you do not have acces to Eset training module ( module that works only for US/Canada zone) that is normally free for ESS and EAV but If you put your credentials in there It says that the key isn't valid, even If you have EAV installed.

Hope they won't block the keys In the near future.

Edited by AlexCross

Eset do not see the keys from the giveaway as legit, if you try to install them through the form of the installer, it won't work, you need to use the online form, on the other hand, you do not have acces to Eset training module ( module that works only for US/Canada zone) that is normally free for ESS and EAV but If you put your credentials in there It says that the key isn't valid, even If you have EAV installed.

Hope they won't block the keys In the near future.

so you tried both eset smart security and eset antivirus? Both are showing same? Try eset endpoint security and check..

oops...I missed it.

Anyone have extra key for EAV ?

Check your PM inbox for ESET NOD32 AV 7 Licence Key! >>>>>> de44.png

Thank's mate....really apreciate it

I'm a little late so if anyone has a spare 1-year license* I would greatly appreciate receiving it (via pm).

Thanks in advance!

---------------------------

*32-bit (if it matters).

Edited by appzter

@quaylai

PM send

1 -year license

why ???

30msiub.jpg

Giveaway License is only valid for ESET NOD32 AV, it won't work with ESET Endpoint Security OR ESS! :(

@quaylai

PM send

1 -year license

why ???

30msiub.jpg

Giveaway License is only valid for ESET NOD32 AV, it won't work with ESET Endpoint Security OR ESS! :(

it is working with ess.

@quaylai

PM send

1 -year license

why ???

30msiub.jpg

it is working with ess.

GooD for you! Lets see for how long? :lol:

@quaylai

PM send

1 -year license

why ???

30msiub.jpg

it is working with ess.

too lazy you are using any proxy in eset smart security so that it wont block the key ?