• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hamede

• Roger D

• SlimRock

• Zigen

Top Posters In This Topic

ESET Smart Security 7 not working with your supplied user/password???,this problem appears ok with some and not others,appears that for most it works with version 6 and is not stable in version 7.For those with version 7 or who want to 'experiment' the problem it seems is your locality,I would suggest installing ESS 7 with a vpn/ip hider set to Germany,do all the updates and then revert back to your normal ip after all updates have completed.I am at the moment not in a position to try so any of you guys out there want to try this please report back for others to know.

ESET Smart Security 7 not working with your supplied user/password???,this problem appears ok with some and not others,appears that for most it works with version 6 and is not stable in version 7.For those with version 7 or who want to 'experiment' the problem it seems is your locality,I would suggest installing ESS 7 with a vpn/ip hider set to Germany,do all the updates and then revert back to your normal ip after all updates have completed.I am at the moment not in a position to try so any of you guys out there want to try this please report back for others to know.

It's ended? Luckily I swiped 10 keys lol, many use the fakeinbox email. So what's the thing? Can the license be used for ESET Smart Security? Seems some can some cannot.....

Refer here: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/196051-1-year-license-of-eset-nod32-smart-security-antivirus-7/?p=690995

Edited by slimrock

Don't try the key for Smart Security, it's instable, few hours worked, few didn't. The key works great only with Eset AV, or Endpoint Security, from what I have experienced.

@Nikdut,if you haven't received any license for Eset..from this giveaway..send me an PM...i have one for you..

License sent.... B)

Edited by NSFfan

any keys left for smart security?

thx

I need two keys of ESET AV.. anyone PLEASE PLEASE... :beg: :beg:

PM send

Fresh keys , with my pleasure .

Still 8 keys for share,,,

Edited by hamede

ess worked for a day - now says invalid license.

back to mara fix

thx

Its not stable on ESS,licence only for AV.

Ok thanks for the investigation guys, I suppose the Key is only stable for the ESET anti virus, not good for the Smart Security. Hehe I hope such an offer comes again soon!

oops...I missed it.

Anyone have extra key for EAV ?

Check your PM inbox for ESET NOD32 AV 7 Licence Key! >>>>>> de44.png