Ashampoo Burning Studio 14.0.1

anuraag

Anyone who has ever struggled with complicated disc burning software is always amazed when they try Ashampoo Burning Studio. This is how software should be: Instead of studying complicated manuals you just choose what you want to do and then follow the instructions displayed on the screen. Ashampoo Burning Studio 12 is a major update that improves almost every aspect of the program, adding many new features and capabilities in every part of the program.

Thanks to jimbojet2011, selesn777 and thylacine for the update.

Download

• Replies 31
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Iznogoud

• mastershake

• xanax

• Bhindu

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 v14.0.1.12 ML Final Portable ;)

Download link (Portable)

Site: http://www.tusfiles.net
Sharecode[?]: /beklhjgahhj9

Ashampoo Burning Studio 14.0.1.12 Final RePack by KpoJluk -

Russian / English / Ukrainian registered and portable versions in one installer!

Version Features:

• Type: installation, unpacking portable [Punsh]
  • Languages​​: English, Russian, Ukrainian
  • Treatment: done [patch-XenoCoder]
  • Cut: Help gadget themes
  • Extras: pickup configuration from file Settings.reg

Command line options:

• Silent Installation: / S / I
  • Unpacking portable: / S / P
  • Siting: / D = PATH
  • Key / D = path should be the latest

For example: Ashampoo.Burning.Studio.v14.0.1.12.exe / S / I / D = C: \ MyProgram

Edited by selesn777

fix

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00//x64[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 14\ash_inet]"SharewareType"=dword:00000003//x86[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 14\ash_inet]"SharewareType"=dword:00000003

I love Ashampoo Burning Studio, Using it from long time .hhmmmm since the release of v9

Edited by Bhindu

Thanks 4 the best burning software

So the dev skip number 13 :)

Yes and here is why. :lol:

Today, German software developer Ashampoo announces the latest edition of its burning application Ashampoo Burning Studio, used by millions around the world, that will be released November 27, 2013. Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 brings many new features to make burning data, music, videos and photos easier and more reliable. Compared to the previous edition, Ashampoo Burning Studio 12, this latest edition not only features a noticeable leap in performance but also skips a version number. "Ashampoo was founded in 1999 based on the premise to distribute software solely through digital channels. That was 14 years ago. In light of our birthday, we have decided to skip 13, considered an unlucky number in some cultures." explains Ashampoo CEO Sebastian Schwarz.

https://www.ashampoo.com/uk/eur/pre/2070/

One question. In earlier version when burn hidden files they become visible in burned disk.

In this version when burn disk, or create image, are hidden files still have hidden attributes?

Thanks!

Just uninstalled this bloated software,to big,to bloated.

Use BurnAware Pro, ImgBurn,UltraISO,g-Burner,ISO-Burner, those will do for all my needs, saves me lots of disk-space!!

100% Working Patch : http://ge.tt/2DZhYA41/v/0?c

who has been created this regpatch, should go to hell because these bitches have the key stolen by TE

team sns *lol*

Now if these Bitches only can Rip me a regPatch for AnyDvd 7.3.7.2, they,ll be Forgiven :lol: (and save me a :shit: Load of Trouble :P )

100% Working Patch : http://ge.tt/2DZhYA41/v/0?c

who has been created this regpatch, should go to hell because these bitches have the key stolen by TE

team sns *lol*

Now if these Bitches only can Rip me a regPatch for AnyDvd 7.3.7.2, they,ll be Forgiven :lol: (and save me a :shit: Load of Trouble :P )

ask Fox if he can ripppp it again :D

Note: Previous release by FOX is stolen. They blatantly took

our generic dll and packed it as standalone crack. Check
Rippers.jpg for more info.

so does this new version allow you to add track names and disc title when burning music. that is the one reason i stopped using or recc'ing this to anyone when ever burning a audio disc all the track names and disc title would remain blank.

and a bit confused about the patch? which is the LEGIT patch for this? which is xenocoder's?

thanks

and a bit confused about the patch? which is the LEGIT patch for this? which is xenocoder's?

thanks

Xenocoder's patch was on frontpage, but now is removed. I don't know why.

You can use Reg-TE, on frontpage.