• Views 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• viggen66

• DarkSlayer

• digimon

• peter.pan

In the meantime, Puran Defrag with PIOZR is making an excellent job here... :rolleyes:

Never heard of this utility, but it has some malware attached with it

Believe it or not, Puran Defrag with PIOZR enabled is kicking even Diskeeper (2011 15.0.968 ) ass... :lol:

This software is amazing :showoff:

But this is my experience with it, and how it worked in my PC B)

• Administrator

This is getting hard to get a key, in mean time, we can use the standard default Windows defrag until a solution comes

Or version 12.5. :)

Malware on Puran Defrag? I don't think so, since I have scanned the installation file with KAV... :wtf:

yup if you were to use their full system tools installer (forget the exact name) they include toobars that are flagged by a number of av's as unwanted software

Hum, I got it. Puran Utilities is free (sponsored) and has ad aware. :huh:

And, in this case, most of the AV's raise a hell and warn you: Dude, look out, pay attention to the garbage that comes along with what you are installing ;)

Just quit using PerfectDisk 13, still no crack and Diskeeper 12 is 100% compatible with Windows 8.1 and a lot faster than this program

I prefer to use version 12.5 until a working medicine be released for version 13.0 but I think the new version would be much harder to crack. :)

you can find this so cheap. i just decided to buy 2 keys for my family. you can get them for around 11$ each usually if you find codes for raxco and buy the upgrade keys the upgrade keys work the same as a new key.

guys if you really want this you can find 25% to 40% codes ALL the time. if you go to the raxco website select upgrade under the buy buttons. uncheck the maintenance box and enter the key. the codes i used were 40% at the time and i paid under 8$ for a 3 pc lic. the upgrade key works the same as a regular one during install.

• Administrator

guys if you really want this you can find 25% to 40% codes ALL the time. if you go to the raxco website select upgrade under the buy buttons. uncheck the maintenance box and enter the key. the codes i used were 40% at the time and i paid under 8$ for a 3 pc lic. the upgrade key works the same as a regular one during install.

I couldn't even if I wanted to though, no Credit Card access.

i do not pay for softwere

You should though. People paying for softwares is the reason we are getting good softwares.

• Administrator

dkt27 i used paypal to pay not a credit card.

I see. But Paypal here doesn't consider bank account as a type of payment method and requires one to link a credit card in order to pay. :)

Some of these days sun will be rise again i know cause i can feel it....!

Haha, I think november_ra1n is trying to tell us that the key is coming :rockon:

dkt27 i used paypal to pay not a credit card.

I see. But Paypal here doesn't consider bank account as a type of payment method and requires one to link a credit card in order to pay. :)

dont the have prepaid visa there