• Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• Ponting

• demoneye

• Arion

The developer of Sandboxie is just greedy.

IMHO,he is not greedy.He is still providing a free version of Sandboxie..which is good enough for security..only for convenience we need the features in Paid version. B)

Q. Which features are available in the paid version?

• A. Two features:

• "Force" programs: Automatically run programs under Sandboxie even when they are not started directly through Sandboxie. Programs can be "forced" by name or by containing folder.

• Run programs in more than one sandbox at the same time. This causes error SBIE1303 in the free version.

• Removes the nag screen that initially appears after you have used Sandboxie for more than 30 days

http://www.sandboxie.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8403&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

• A. Two features:

• "Force" programs: Automatically run programs under Sandboxie even when they are not started directly through Sandboxie. Programs can be "forced" by name or by containing folder.

• Run programs in more than one sandbox at the same time. This causes error SBIE1303 in the free version.

• Removes the nag screen that initially appears after you have used Sandboxie for more than 30 days

http://www.sandboxie.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8403&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Although The Patch by Nael doesn't work fully, it activates two of above three paid features.

Means..

It always shows your product activated( No nag screen) :)

You can make and run more than one Sandbox at the same time.. :)

The only feature it doesn't activate is the Forced program or Forced folder feature. though I never used this feature before, I'm more or less satisfied with the Patch.. :showoff:

Although The Patch by Nael doesn't work fully, it activates two of above three paid features.

Means..

The only feature it doesn't activate is the Forced program or Forced folder feature. though I never used this feature before, I'm more or less satisfied with the Patch.. :showoff:

How do you run more than one sandbox at a time?Could you explain?

Means..

How do you run more than one sandbox at a time?Could you explain?

Add more sandbox in the list.

Open sandboxie Control by clicking Sbiectrl.exe in program files. Click on Sandbox-->Create new Sandbox..

13807093.jpg

Open different programs in different sandbox.

You can set different setting for different sandbox.. :)

Sorry! I am able to make more than one sandbox and can run more than one program in the same sandbox but whenever I run more than one program in different sandbox, only one program runs and when I close the running program the other program automatically starts. means in different sandbox it can run only one program.. :(

Edited by Roger D

WHY NOT just install Comodo Internet Security?? Free Sandbox. Does everything SB does and even more. Virtual Mode OS. I use CIS and and Shadow Defender. For browser addons I use Maske Me and DNT by Abine and ghostery (with the heartbeat disabled) and ad block plus. I have my cookies set to block and only allow from sites I whitelist. I have plugins and java script set to ask for every site. The click to play is honestly the best feature. Saves loading time soo much, and you can click the flash when ready to play without slowdown from HTTP1.1 Pipelining. It can't get more secure that that!

Does this crack enables these paid version features?

• A. Two features:

"Force" programs: Automatically run programs under Sandboxie even when they are not started directly through Sandboxie. Programs can be "forced" by name or by containing folder.

Run programs in more than one sandbox at the same time. This causes error SBIE1303 in the free version.

• A. Two features:

"Force" programs: Automatically run programs under Sandboxie even when they are not started directly through Sandboxie. Programs can be "forced" by name or by containing folder.

Run programs in more than one sandbox at the same time. This causes error SBIE1303 in the free version.

Nope ... i see his crack flood all over the net and it doesn't actually work . :(

• A. Two features:

Crack is same Patch by Nael :P

Already Posted here..

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/190065-sandboxie-406/?p=664775

Edited by Roger D

• 1 month later...

:( :( :(

Sandboxie Dev's announcement:

Yesterday, Invincea announced acquisition of Sandboxie.

Let me start by saying once again I would like to thank all of you for creating such a friendly and supportive community. It was a great privilege for me to be able to offer a useful program to the world, and a great pleasure to see how well it was received and promoted. Your encouragement during these past several years made all the difference.

We are now at a point when Sandboxie is mature and stable, and so I am happy to pass the torch to the capable hands of Invincea, a market leader who can take Sandboxie to places that were not accessible to me as a small developer.

In about six weeks, I will depart from Sandboxie. By that time, Invincea will introduce itself to this community, and will be able to maintain continuity with Sandboxie. There may be some changes, but please rest assured that there is little cause for concern.

Some of you have asked about the life-time licenses. As stated in the October 9th announcement about changes to licensing, Invincea respects the old licensing terms for old licenses, and this explicitly applies to the life-time licenses. The new October 9th licensing terms apply to licenses issued starting on October 9th, 2013.

Source:

http://www.sandboxie.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=17531

Edited by NSFfan

I will be closely watching what happens with Sandboxie now that a big corporation ownes it. I have loads of old versions of Sandboxie in my archives along with the latest betas and stable version. I can always fall back to these if Sandboxie turns into something that I do not desire. I cannot call tzuk a "sellout" as I think he did the smart thing for tzuk. I would have did the same offered with lots of money. This reminds me of way back when Peter Norton sold to Symantec, Norton softs were never the same and eventually I migrated away from them to other programs. I am afraid that this will probably hold true for Sandboxie as well, sad if it does.

Bad news in any way you flip this away..... :(

and who the f@#$ is Invincea ??? :o

Edited by demoneye

knowledge-Spammer

Sandboxie v4.07.05 Beta

remember that. If your antivirus detects the patch as a virus.
Do not be stupid! It is not a virus. is a false positive.

https://anonfiles.com/file/8f2344468508a9a051c5aca4ed7e3a11

logo-small.png

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c89d509a3192c90d004ab3ca91796dfbc8eb9b421cd1266de3bdc6c416b47977/analysis/1387728923/

ESET-NOD32 a variant of Win32/HackTool.Patcher.T

Malwarebytes PUP.Hacktool.Patcher

false positive

DJU6eXh.jpg

Edited by knowledge

• 2 weeks later...

@knowledge: thanks, but this patch isn't 100% functional; it doesn't let you launch programs in different sandboxes simultaneously, and forced files don't launch in sandboxes.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a bit confused, does the patch on the front page not work? I tried it with a 32 bit copy of win7, but it wouldn't work. Tried it on a 64bit version, and it did work. weird...