Sandboxie 4.06

jalaffa

Sandboxie 4.06 x86 - cracked by nael

release 19.10.2013

download:

http://www.gulfup.com

share code: /?K3JVjJ

good work nael ! your x86 crack should work since it got NO driver signature crap like in the x64 system :)

slamat ;)

• Replies 71
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• Ponting

• demoneye

• Arion

release 19.10.2013

download:

Thank you :)

img526a24dd3e6ab.png

Are you able to make use of forced programs/folder feature and run more than one sandbox simultaneously?

release 19.10.2013

download:

img526a24dd3e6ab.png

Are you able to make use of forced programs/folder feature and run more than one sandbox simultaneously?

forced programs/folder feature Not working :(

Edited by Arion

So the patch isn't working... :unsure: for features..it is only for cosmetic purpose.. :(

Thanks! :)

Have you tested the forced programs/folders feature/ran two or more sandboxes simultaneously after applying the patch?

Edited by NSFfan

Especially after the change in license terms..no more lifetime license subscription...it is time for coders here to provide medicine ....

Edited by NSFfan

Have you tested the forced programs/folders feature/ran two or more sandboxes simultaneously after applying the patch?

In my Case Forced folder option working fine with Patch by nael.. :) :showoff:

13797230.jpg

Edited by Roger D

release 19.10.2013

download:

img526a24dd3e6ab.png

Attach the snapshot..

So the patch isn't working... :unsure: for features..it is only for cosmetic purpose.. :(

Working fine here.. :yes: Test it by yourself.. :rolleyes:

release 19.10.2013

download:

img526a24dd3e6ab.png

Attach the snapshot..

Sure, I can add forced folder. but its not correctly working. The program in the folder is working outside sandbox. :(

img526a442852b5c.png

Edited by Arion

Lol..i don't have any need for testing...since i have lifetime license.. :showoff: i just wanted to know if fellow nsaners are happy with the working fix.. B)

I would feel happy for the nsaners if the fix is indeed a working one..

Is the fix working for you on 64-bit/32-bit OS?..

Edited by NSFfan

13797230.jpg

Please add snaphot, you seem to be the only one (besides the patch creator) who is saying it works....I've tried it coutless times and it does not work as others have said.

release 19.10.2013

download:

img526a24dd3e6ab.png

Attach the snapshot..

Sure, I can add forced folder. but its not correctly working. The program in the folder is working outside sandbox. :(

img526a442852b5c.png

13797230.jpg

Please add snaphot, you seem to be the only one (besides the patch creator) who is saying it works....I've tried it coutless times and it does not work as others have said.

Yupp! not working.. no problem in adding folder but program inside folder launches outside sandbox.. :( :( :(

Lol..i don't have any need for testing...since i have lifetime license.. :showoff: i just wanted to know if fellow nsaners are happy with the working fix.. B)

I would feel happy for the nsaners if the fix is indeed a working one..

Is the fix working for you on 64-bit/32-bit OS?..

I have 32-bit OS..actually I had patched over my 6 month key,so everything was working fine with sandboxie 4.04 but when i removed the license and did a fresh install for sandboxie 4.06, it seems it is activated but not fully working.. :( :( :(

Sandboxie.pngWhen you browse the Web, changes occur to your computer system. Some of these might be harmful, like the unsolicited installation of malware. When you use Sandboxie to protect your browsing session, it catches all these changes just as the browser is about to apply them into your computer system. Sandboxie does record these changes on behalf of the browser, but it records them in a special isolated folder, called the sandbox. Thus, with Sandboxie, you can browse the Web securely while still keeping all your browser's functionality for active and dynamic content, such as javascript and ActiveX. All undesired side effects can be easily undone.

Thanks to ZinnPL for the update.

Download

SANDBOXIE VERSION 4.06 x86 MEDICINE ZOPH-UNKNOWN

DOWNLOAD-LINK: http://rghost.net/49738916

PASSWORD: nsane

Edited by ZeroPlus

Sandboxie.pngWhen you browse the Web, changes occur to your computer system. Some of these might be harmful, like the unsolicited installation of malware. When you use Sandboxie to protect your browsing session, it catches all these changes just as the browser is about to apply them into your computer system. Sandboxie does record these changes on behalf of the browser, but it records them in a special isolated folder, called the sandbox. Thus, with Sandboxie, you can browse the Web securely while still keeping all your browser's functionality for active and dynamic content, such as javascript and ActiveX. All undesired side effects can be easily undone.

Download

Same Cosmetic dll. not working. :(

Download

Did you try the crack, and what exactly did not work on Sandboxie? Can you tell me more details ? :)

Especially after the change in license terms..no more lifetime license subscription...it is time for coders here to provide medicine ....

Agree with you we need real Hardcore Coders :)

Download

Did you try the crack, and what exactly did not work on Sandboxie? Can you tell me more details ? :)

Yes I tried it in my system.. :yes: Forced folder option still doesn't work. Folder can be added easily but when I open the folder, the folder itself or the inside content runs outside Sandboxie... :duh:

That's old UUK patch. It works only when you force your system to be in Test mode.. :rolleyes:

For a single software to work. I can not force my system to be in Test Mode..No thanks.. :)

I used to recommend people just buy sandboxie because it is IMO really worth the money. Sorry I cant recommend that any longer since tzuk changed the licensing format from lifetime to 1 yr only. I bought it a couple yrs ago, but would have never purchased if had only a 1 yr license. g/l have fun.

Edited by locoJoe